Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160685
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2016, 09:17 PM   #1
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54
Default Any ladies like men's feet?

My very kinky girlfriend from years back always did something that surprised me.
One morning, after waking up from a night of passion, she kissed me good morning, then proceeded to kiss me down along my chest, nipples, stomach, licking my navel and down towards my cock. She began to suck it, licking the head, then sucking and licking the balls, moving down she continued to kiss my thighs, licking along the way as she kissed my knees, all the while not losing eye contact.
She moved further down and licked my ankles, then ran her tongue along the bottom of my feet. She then started to suck my big toe as if it were my cock and it looked so hot in her mouth as she went up and down on it as if it. .
Seeing her lips wrapped around my cock was one of the hottest images I'll ever remember.
Any ladies into men's feet in similar fashion?
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 10:35 PM   #2
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Are they crusty
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 01:30 AM   #3
Guest010619
Account Disabled

LOL...nope.
I routinely get mani/pedi's.
They are enormous.
Old 01-27-2016, 04:22 AM   #4
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I'm not into men's feet per se. Or not as much as I'm into women's feet. But I can be a rather dutiful sub, and if a gent wants me to cater to his feet as a manifestation of my service to him, I'll gladly oblige. One of my favorite Dominant lovers really enjoyed when I worked my way up from his feet instead of the other way around. On our first date, after having me take off his jacket and tie, he instructed me to get on my knees and unlace his shoes, take them off, and take off his socks. He then commanded me to slowly work on his feet with my lips and tongue, switching between licking, sucking, and kissing his ankles, toes, and soles. Our subsequent times together would start off in a similar manner.

This is not something I would do all the time, or with everyone. But sometimes, I can really get into it...
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 08:13 AM   #5
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Are they crusty
The bottom of mine are. It seems like that would be a real turn-off.
PsychedelicMut is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 05:22 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

After I give my gents a bubblebath I will give them an oily foot massage......I also don't mind if a guy wants to rub his cock on my feet and then cum on them! lol
{Dorothy,I know , I am weird...lol}
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 07:22 PM   #7
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
After I give my gents a bubblebath I will give them an oily foot massage......I also don't mind if a guy wants to rub his cock on my feet and then cum on them! lol
I actually like being walked on by a woman's naked feet. It's s great massage.
Old 01-31-2016, 12:09 AM   #8
Gorgeous_Boriqua
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 304413
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
My very kinky girlfriend from years back always did something that surprised me.
One morning, after waking up from a night of passion, she kissed me good morning, then proceeded to kiss me down along my chest, nipples, stomach, licking my navel and down towards my cock. She began to suck it, licking the head, then sucking and licking the balls, moving down she continued to kiss my thighs, licking along the way as she kissed my knees, all the while not losing eye contact.
She moved further down and licked my ankles, then ran her tongue along the bottom of my feet. She then started to suck my big toe as if it were my cock and it looked so hot in her mouth as she went up and down on it as if it. .
Seeing her lips wrapped around my cock was one of the hottest images I'll ever remember.
Any ladies into men's feet in similar fashion?
Super hot!

I'm not "into" feet but I am into spoiling with kisses and exploring with my tongue so don't have sucking a man's toes in my memory, but I've done this with my female lovers. I guess I picked it up "that move" from men who did this to my toes/feet.
Gorgeous_Boriqua is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 12:12 AM   #9
Gorgeous_Boriqua
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 304413
My ECCIE Reviews

The last foot rub I gave, I was told "this is better than ecstasy" I think they meant the pill. I took it as a hell of a compliment, one of the best compliments I've ever been given!
Gorgeous_Boriqua is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 01:17 AM   #10
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I like your type of weird!

How long a session would I need to schedule in order to avail myself to you're bubble bath and foot rubs? Those are not the only activities I would want.
PsychedelicMut is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 03:36 PM   #11
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll admit to being into well manicured men's feet a little bit... and I give a very thorough foot massage

I really have know idea where I picked up that weird predilection du pieds, but there's no denying it now that my bookshelf is full reflexology reference manuals.

My own feet aren't nearly so fascinating to me, but I do try to keep them clean and presentable

~Mme X~

Madame X is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women