Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2016, 12:43 PM   #1
oiwantitbad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default ladies is this what you really think of us

Originally Posted by Buffalo_Beauty
You men pretend that you are gods gift to earth NEWS FLASH BOT!! but let me explain this and im done...your on this site because your married your wife tits sag and your tired of pumping your tiny penis into her. Your on here because you have a fetish of some sort and you most like understand your penis is small and cant get hard....you are on here because you barely can stay up so you pay...you guys all pay this is minus the men ive meet you guys rocked my world...but to others im not insecure nor old as hell miserable...lonely nothing you might die tomorrow snd no one will be there but your boring wife and looser children...hell yes im going to talk why because i can go get a nice stiff cock for free....lol you cant even satisfy what you have at home...and the only reason why yall stay is because you might have some family morals...ya have no right to judge people speak low on someone's appearance because we still have are youth.you men are knocking at heavens door shit lol....shut it lil penis men trashy sloppy bodies cheaters ctfu now im done you get my point hopefully you contract something since bbj is a way to do it and bring it home to your wife scums this is for mainly the two that got something to say smart better off being gay because yall rooting for each other lol

after reading this comment I began to ponder is this girl's thought of hobbyist just hers or is that the common view of providers about their clients. I know I always try and treat my dates with respect and be a gentleman. but if this is what is running thru your mind, I guess I am really in the wrong place. please be honest.
oiwantitbad is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 01:01 PM   #2
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Red face

Thinck it depends on how long in the Biz and how jaded they've become....
I mean dealing with a plethora clients like jimmie Ziggy Starfish aka Prostate Maam, has GOTS to do a number on ya!!!.....
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 01:07 PM   #3
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can only speak for myself but in my business I don't think of my clients like she does. If they have a small penis who cares your there to make someone feel good and enjoy life. I don't know people's home situations unless they share and I damn well don't judge anyone off of them. Whatever reason is their reason to choose to see us and put food on our tables. Shouldn't shit where you eat I think. But they will still come sniffing even if you act like that I see.

Obviously most of the guys we see we wouldn't outside of this hobby. sad to say but true. but you still treat people as humans and it is your business and service you provide to put a smile on someone's face.

Someone obviously does not enjoy this line of work other than the $$. It's deeper than just 'sucking dick getting paid' sometimes if you look at the bigger picture.

I'm sure 95% of the come and go hookers have some of the same thoughts she has and expressed.

...and the OP says don't knock her appearence but then goes on into a tirad of insults to men--- HER BREAD AND BUTTER nonetheless.
'ya have no right to judge people speak low on someone's appearance because we still have are youth.you men are knocking at heavens door shit lol....shut it lil penis men trashy sloppy bodies cheaters'
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 01:20 PM   #4
oiwantitbad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

thank you amber honest and insightful as usual.
oiwantitbad is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 01:27 PM   #5
Buffalo_Beauty
Account Disabled

User ID: 328242

Let me elaborate...ive had wonderful men that have turned into friends that i dearly adore...this is for some men and of course they wouldn't be real because to most this is all about money...absolutely not for me i like things to last i like a friend and ive met great great people but ive heard this before and it may be true this refers to SOME hobbyist not all
Buffalo_Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 03:06 PM   #6
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally agree with amber on this!! What BB said was totally wrong and most of us girls do not think that way at all... I am nothing but apreciative for the gentleman I have met in this business or will meet in the future.. I have been bashed relentlessly on this site yet would never make a generalized statement like that.. I'm sorry that any of u guys even had to read that bs but maybe its for the best as it lessons the chance of getting involved with someones who is so quick to judge... we definitely dont all feel that way.. Not everyone is perfect, I'm not perfect and I don't expect perfection..
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 03:14 PM   #7
generalbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Ok. WTF is going on here??? First Kayla and Paulie start fucking, now Kayla and Amber agree on something!? Before long Plastic Man will get premium access!!!
generalbob is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 03:21 PM   #8
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Amber is a cool girl, I always have and always will find her gorgeous... My feelings were hurt, shit was said, we have talked and I'm over it..
Live, learn, forgive & forget..
Old 02-26-2016, 03:29 PM   #9
generalbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaRyder View Post
Amber is a cool girl, I always have and always will find her gorgeous... My feelings were hurt, shit was said, we have talked and I'm over it..
Live, learn, forgive & forget..
Live, learn, forgive, forget & fuck often. Can't believe you left out the most important one!
generalbob is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 03:38 PM   #10
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalbob View Post
Live, learn, forgive, forget & fuck often. Can't believe you left out the most important one!
Live, learn, love, forgive, forget & fuck
♡ yup that's better ♡
Old 02-26-2016, 03:50 PM   #11
NC-17
Premium Access

Encounters: 57
Thumbs down Not a Buffalo Beauty on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo_Beauty View Post
Let me elaborate...ive had wonderful men that have turned into friends that i dearly adore...this is for some men and of course they wouldn't be real because to most this is all about money...absolutely not for me i like things to last i like a friend and ive met great great people but ive heard this before and it may be true this refers to SOME hobbyist not all

Flip flop much?
NC-17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 04:10 PM   #12
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Buffalo Beauty, belated welcome to ECCIE. I see some people were coming for you in your original welcome post. Unfortunately, that's how it goes sometimes. Flexing my pointer finger and making use of the ignore button is one of my favorite aspects of using this site. A lot of folks share useful and helpful advice here. And it can be great engaging in rousing conversations. Others are just trite and hateful. It's quite a toss up. By the way, your post that is quoted above makes for really great Femdom and small penis humiliation material. I'm personally submissive, but some dudes are really into that shit on the low..

Best of luck!
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 04:21 PM   #13
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm not sure she understands a compliment
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 04:22 PM   #14
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

not that theres anything wrong with that

its very entertaining
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 04:22 PM   #15
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think I've ever found anyone on the board more entertaining.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women