Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-26-2016, 05:18 PM   #211
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
I want u to come to ur own answer Babe. Try it again.
What would u do if any man came to u and said
"Get in the back of my truck nigger, u and and ur whole family belong to me and u are gonna till my fields as ur woman is gonna cook my dinner while I rape ur daughter"?
What would u do?
To even ask a question like this shows you have no concept of the slavery period. This would have been instant DEATH to a slave doing something to his master at the time and also severe repercussions to his family. And please don't talk about what you would have done. That's just silly
Old 02-26-2016, 05:22 PM   #212
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Quote:

Counter question: what did they fear if they were all ready being beaten, raped and murdered?
Do you believe in Death before Dishonor?
Do you believe ur ancestors sucked at math? 1/50... pretty nice odds.

Okay okay... 50/1= 50

Your professor at OSU also obviously didn't teach you about the numerous slave rebellions during the mid-Atlantic travels or the multiple slave rebellions here in the states. You are looking at these situations as a young white female living now and not as a person who had been raised as a slave from BIRTH during that time period. Imagine if you had been prostituted from birth and that was the only life you knew. Your mindset would have been severely warped from birth.
Old 02-26-2016, 05:24 PM   #213
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Steed View Post
Okay, I have one more in me because my SO is around the corner and these questions are getting hard.

Those odds you are describing didn't exist. Plantations were businesses. You had Masters, Overseers, Drivers and Guns...

Emphasis on the guns because that is why the Confederacy didn't initially allow or want Black's to fight in their confederate army and the fact they considered them less, so how could they be esteemed a soldier in an army.
+1
Old 02-26-2016, 05:30 PM   #214
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Quote:
http://blackconfederates.blogspot.co...oured.html?m=1

Ever heard of this man? Amos Rucker? Notice the bottom numbers too. But it doesn't matter how many as far as my question goes... even if it were just this one... why?

I'll take a different approach to the question. Most slave owners owned an average of 250-400 slaves... how?
Parker’s ordeal sheds light on black Confederate soldiers at Manassas. First impressed into Confederate service as a laborer, he was then ordered to man a battery and to fire on Union troops. After the battle, he resumed his status as laborer, working burial duty. Prompted by the first Confiscation Act, he found freedom behind Union lines and in New York City.

His case was representative. Confederates impressed slaves as laborers and at times forced them to fight. In effect, they put guns to their heads, forcing them to fire on Yankees.
Old 02-26-2016, 05:36 PM   #215
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I passed young a few years back Darlin. As I said last time u started attacking me... u think my race is my ignorance? Or is it my gender? Yet u, in a poor representation of ur ancestors, try to convince me my ancestors were monsters? Because some dumb ass in the past that originally wrote the story and named it The Civil War... wtf is that? That story is ludicrous all the back to the title. There is NO SUCH THING AS CIVIL WAR!!! PFFFT. Something about ur lips on my ass comes to mind.

Answer this, how many times have u thought or said "man, I'd just like to slap the stupid hoe"?
The answer is obvious in ur past posts, right? Does that make me ur nigger? U seem pretty monstrous to me! Have u ever hit a woman? A man? I bet you have. U have that personality. So answer my question TOUGH GUY... what would u do if a white mother fucker was raping ur child as u claim happened by quoting from a dumb ass account that includes that type of situation as a common way of life for our people in the past? What would u do? TAKE IT? Boy... u would lose ur fucking mind and go ape shit violent and kill or be killed; as would I!!! PERIOD! That's ur child!
Old 02-26-2016, 05:44 PM   #216
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What white person is willing to give up their privileges to be treated like a black person?
Old 02-26-2016, 05:58 PM   #217
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

^Will you? Just because you swallow gallons of black sperm It'll never mean you're black. Youre white dammit!!!!
Old 02-26-2016, 06:05 PM   #218
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Quote:
Oh I passed young a few years back Darlin. As I said last time u started attacking me... u think my race is my ignorance? Or is it my gender? Yet u, in a poor representation of ur ancestors, try to convince me my ancestors were monsters? Because some dumb ass in the past that originally wrote the story and named it The Civil War... wtf is that? That story is ludicrous all the back to the title. There is NO SUCH THING AS CIVIL WAR!!! PFFFT. Something about ur lips on my ass comes to mind.

Answer this, how many times have u thought or said "man, I'd just like to slap the stupid hoe"?
The answer is obvious in ur past posts, right? Does that make me ur nigger? U seem pretty monstrous to me! Have u ever hit a woman? A man? I bet you have. U have that personality. So answer my question TOUGH GUY... what would u do if a white mother fucker was raping ur child as u claim happened by quoting from a dumb ass account that includes that type of situation as a common way of life fornur people in the past? What would u do? TAKE IT? Boy... u would lose ur fucking mind and go ape shit violent and kill or be killed; as would I!!! PERIOD! That's ur child!
As I said before, your race has nothing to do with your ignorance. Neither does your age or gender. You are just plain ignorant regardless of race. Everything you post is wrong or inaccurate.
Wrote a "story" and called it the Civil War? WTH are you even talking about? There WAS a Civil War!

My past post? Lol! What post (ANY post I've ever posted on eccie for that matter) makes me look "monsterous"? Does it make you my N-word? Where does that statement even come from? Actually, I've never hit a woman and worked with the group Men Against Violence on my college campus, so there's that. The 18+ providers that have okayed me on p411 seem to think I'm ok.

If a man of ANY color was trying to do something to my family of course I would fight them. HOWEVER (and this is the point you don't seem to get) I was not born into the slave system and neither were you! You don't have ANY idea what those people were going through or what certain situations would make an individual do or not do. Another example: Do you know that many of the prostitutes who worked in brothels in the old west were Christian women? They were doing what they had to do to support themselves and their kids. It was that or going hungry and starving to death. If they had had an alternative they wouldn't have done it. Sorry you get so upset when someone shows you how off base and ignorant you are with your "facts".
Old 02-26-2016, 06:09 PM   #219
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
^Will you? Just because you swallow gallons of black sperm It'll never mean you're black. Youre white dammit!!!!
I think you misunderstood her statement entirely.
Old 02-26-2016, 06:17 PM   #220
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Old 02-26-2016, 06:20 PM   #221
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CIVIL WAR... read it again!
Old 02-26-2016, 06:20 PM   #222
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Quote:
Because some dumb ass in the past that originally wrote the story and named it The Civil War... wtf is that? That story is ludicrous all the back to the title. There is NO SUCH THING AS CIVIL WAR!!!
This is the author of the article I posted. As you can see he is not some guy who "made up" stuff.
John Stauffer is a professor of English and African and African-American studies, and former chair of American studies, at Harvard University. He is the prize-winning author or editor of 14 books, including The Black Hearts of Men: Radical Abolitionists and the Transformation of Race; Giants: The Parallel Lives of Frederick Douglass and Abraham Lincoln; and The Battle Hymn of the Republic: A Biography of the Song That Marches On (with Benjamin Soskis). Annnnnd, he is a white gentleman.
Old 02-26-2016, 06:27 PM   #223
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'll say it different for u
WAR IS NOT CIVIL!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CIVIL WAR!!! Who named it, told the story and was an idiot!
Old 02-26-2016, 06:43 PM   #224
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Quote:
I'll say it different for u
WAR IS NOT CIVIL!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CIVIL WAR!!! Who named it, told the story and was an idiot!
You obviously don't realize that CIVIL WAR is its own definition.

Full Definition of Civil War
: a war between opposing groups of citizens of the same country.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/civil%20war

THIS is what YOU meant.
Civil-
of or relating to ordinary citizens and their concerns, as distinct from military or ecclesiastical matters.
"civil aviation"
synonyms: secular, nonreligious, lay; More
courteous and polite.
"we tried to be civil to him"
synonyms: polite, courteous, well mannered, well bred, chivalrous, gallant;

Your level of ignorance has run it's course with me. I'll be placing you on my ignore list immediately. Please try and properly educate yourself on these matters.
Old 02-26-2016, 06:50 PM   #225
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68 View Post
I think you misunderstood her statement entirely.
I understood it entirely
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women