Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47741
pyramider46370
bambino40443
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2016, 05:08 PM   #301
essence
Valued Poster

Some more obsessives.

PLEAAAEEESSSEE some more pics.

Did you like the pic of my cum ?
essence is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 05:08 PM   #302
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbeemagee View Post
You are posting like a provider.

So the ethnicity of black me does not matter, only ME men?

What if the women that have an NBA policy think of blacks, the way you and Natalia think of ME men?

You're coming across as a tad racist SF.
Everyone has their preferences and no one has to see anyone they do not want to see. Like Black men, many ME men, who may not fit the sterotype, are tainted by the actions of some bad actors within their ethnicity. If a Provider simply finds it easier to just avoid that ethnicity altogether, it is her choice for whatever reason she so pleases. I'm sure that many women who have NBA policies think of Black men and ME men in very similar terms ... that is their prerogative.

I'm not racist, just a realist. And I have no problem whatsoever seeing any Provider ... it's all in the references, not in the color of your skin. But, the color of your skin or ethnicity may matter to some ... so be it, it's their choice.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 05:12 PM   #303
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Some more obsessives.

PLEAAAEEESSSEE some more pics.

Did you like the pic of my cum ?
You only have one problem ... no one gives a fuck about your pedantic posts. Go create your own ThreAD if you don't like it.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:17 PM   #304
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbeemagee View Post
....blah, blah, Natalia........Natalia....,,.. .Natalia.....more bs......Natalia....

First off, Banned OUTING trick, is Ms. Natalia MONTANA, for you sucker.

Do you have the same balls you had when you left??
Come up post up my shit again, links and all make the phone call you been speaking of for months, what's stopping you???

Just don't forget that it goes both ways, Pumpkin, and I'm prepared this time.

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 07:04 PM   #305
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
I have a suggestion for NaMo's signature.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 07:26 PM   #306
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Additional handles to keep talking shit and ibsessing over a provider?? That's not creepy at all
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:35 PM   #307
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bon69 View Post
GTOMAN You say your not racist.....some of your posts on here tell otherwise.

You say you are not obsessive....your tons of posts on here really tell otherwise.
Which posts? I choose not to shag certain ethnicities because I don't find them attractive. That makes me racist now? Lol. You have a screw loose.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:43 PM   #308
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
ROFLMAO! ... Joplin, the discussion was not about a review written by GirlToMan ... it was ECCIE2DAVE or something like that, a **** ***** who is pissed at NM because he can't pass her screening ... No **** ******

Now, the whole Black Guy "muscle" hanging around NM's hotel or in-call is a complete fabrication by GirlToMan, who clearly is a racist (he's made derogatory comments on here about blacks and hispanics) who thinks all large black men are either pimps, bouncers or work at Wendy's. He imagined a large black man "seeming to be following him" in the hotel.

ROFLMAO! I'll bet he pissed his pants and that's why NM cancelled the appointment ... a breathless little twerp, smelling of his own piss, asking about the "very large black man" following him around the hotel.

Note that GirlToMan never answered the question about whether the large black bouncer type man "followed" him from the lobby, rode in the same elevator as him, got off on the same floor and "followed" him almost to NM's room. He also never elaborated on whether or not the black man entered into his own hotel room. SMH.

Why is Natalia so much drama? ... Lot's of lies told about her on here from both men who can't pass her screening and women who are jealous and she's their competition. She defends herself vigorously ... you want a woman who fucks feisty, she's gonna have an attitude, a flash temper and she's not going to hesitate to tell you exactly what she thinks ... Treat her with respect and she does the same. She can actually be very sweet.

That's why she has lots of supporters ... they all know the lies are complete bullshit and trying to damage someone's reputation with lies is not cool, so they call the bullshit out.
The Wendy's comment was a fabrication by essence. Please go look at my posts and find where I said that statement.

Well let's see, you claim my experience was a fabrication yet you were not there. You are taking a hookers word over mine. That is your choice. It would not matter what I said, you would still side with the hooker so why bother? You are a NM WK. I get it.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:09 PM   #309
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Stick a fork in it
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:17 PM   #310
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
remember that time she choked and had the mods close her threAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How does that work?

If you start a threAD and it does not go the direction you like you get bailed out by the Mods?

If seems to me she was caught lying either in her threAD or Showcase.

Maybe her Black Knights can answer why she has a NBA policy in her showcase yet you gents say she see's men of color.

Which is it?

Does she or does she not have a NBA policy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
Thread reopened
Enjoy
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:51 PM   #311
Brittanybellastar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73620
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
I really don't see where you got the Wendy's thing from. Sounds like you are explaining your own experiences and generalizations.
damnit reading this jibber jabber has me wanting to drive to wendy's now...craving a frosty lol

blah blah blah
Brittanybellastar is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:04 PM   #312
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Huh? Whaaa? I leave for a barbecue, come back a few hours later to find that this thread has detoured so much I have no idea what geography the subject matter is covering now. Race relations? Obsession? Cum? Forks?

I'm following Ms. Star to Wendy's.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:10 PM   #313
Brittanybellastar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73620
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Huh? Whaaa? I leave for a barbecue, come back a few hours later to find that this thread has detoured so much I have no idea what geography the subject matter is covering now. Race relations? Obsession? Cum? Forks?

lol girl you know you can follow me anywhere!
(actually we should really get together sometime ..haven't seen ur awesome face in YEARS <3)

and as far as the thread goes..i think the subject matter now would be "pimping ain't easy?!
lol .. as far as i can tell ...but you know , i'm of course half drunk and haven't ready the whole thread
xo
Brittanybellastar is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:15 PM   #314
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post

Do you have the same balls you had when you left??
Come up post up my shit again, links and all make the phone call you been speaking of for months, what's stopping you???

Just don't forget that it goes both ways, Pumpkin, and I'm prepared this time.

Your pimp hand is strong!, and you must have a powerful pocket mod, or anal admin close.....suddenly the game has changed...its not SO hard out there on a pimp
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:17 PM   #315
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittanybellastar View Post
damnit reading this jibber jabber has me wanting to drive to wendy's now...craving a frosty lol

blah blah blah
Maybe we could all use some Wendy's

Will some get me a baconator Combo with a coke - I'm good for it.
cr76 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women