Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47770
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2016, 06:06 PM   #406
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Gina...are you honestly going to sit there and say that it's okay for multiple providers to access each other's accounts once they're set up? I know you're trying to stay out of things here, because of the side you have taken, but are you honestly going to let the hobbyists who use your site believe that it's okay for them to never know who they're talking to when they communicate with someone on your website?

It honestly drives a lot of hobbyists here nuts that they don't know who the pimps, agencies, and "helpers" are when they communicate...you have a mechanism in place for the first two, but seem to be actively ignoring the last. Is that true?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:06 PM   #407
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
So are you saying the person who shares her incall is not correct about her not speaking much English?
Massive difference between speaking it, understanding it, and being able to handle written communication in it.

Hell, I used to handle a lot of communication for another lady about 10 or so years ago because she wasn't great with written word, and she wasn't ESL.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:07 PM   #408
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
And you pay for her lies. Like I said, I do not doubt the the large black man was there and that it concerned you, but you know that he had nothing to do with NM ... Otherwise, your session would have gone a planned.

What is imaginary is that you state that people should be wary of her and you know there is nothing to be wary of "muscle"-wise ... Now, she might rip you a new one on the Board if you cross her, but that is an altogether different situation.

I don't know if she is a habitual liar or not. My experience is that I can trust what she tells me ... I have no reason to think she has lied to me. But, if she has, how would I even know the difference? If she "does it for a living" ... implying lying ... you pay her for her services ... are you not a liar too or is your wife cool with you banging hookers?
Actually she does know. She knew before we got married and knows I still do so.

Yes, I pay for her services. How is that relevant?

Actually I don't believe that he had nothing to do with her; despite what she claims. Glad you didn't have the same experience I did.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:07 PM   #409
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I got it.......maybe the big black pimp was her next appointment........stacking you fucktards tight.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:11 PM   #410
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I am still waiting for you to post the "proof" you claim to have.

lol What exactly are you talking about? Proof of what?

As I said before, if there is something that should be reported that I read or am alerted to I will do so. No, I am not a Mod or assistant Mod.
What does being a mod has to do with anything, mod where?
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:11 PM   #411
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
So are you saying the person who shares her incall is not correct about her not speaking much English?
What she is saying is that English is not EC's native tongue or first language, not that she is completely incapable of communicating in English, but that she makes the usual mistakes and has difficulties just like anyone else trying to communicate in a second language in which they are not yet fluent.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:16 PM   #412
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ignorance and lack of reading comprehension is a mothafucking bliss....

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:16 PM   #413
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:

Actually I don't believe that he had nothing to do with her; despite what she claims. Glad you didn't have the same experience I did.
Well, you're the only person on here who has ever had that "experience" and you still have no evidence that he was in any way associated with NM ... All you can say is some black guy seemed to be following you around ... I wonder why you only?

Like I said, if he were with NM and he was her muscle, don't you think the session would have gone as planned? Her calling it off would make no sense.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:19 PM   #414
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Gina...are you honestly going to sit there and say that it's okay for multiple providers to access each other's accounts once they're set up? I know you're trying to stay out of things here, because of the side you have taken, but are you honestly going to let the hobbyists who use your site believe that it's okay for them to never know who they're talking to when they communicate with someone on your website?

It honestly drives a lot of hobbyists here nuts that they don't know who the pimps, agencies, and "helpers" are when they communicate...you have a mechanism in place for the first two, but seem to be actively ignoring the last. Is that true?
Of course Gina isn't going to say it's okay. But, then, even if she say's it's not ok, she has no way of verifying who is behind the keyboard logging into any account, does she? It can't be policed.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:21 PM   #415
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
...even if she say's it's not ok, she has no way of verifying who is behind the keyboard logging into any account, does she?
Why do you assume that?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:22 PM   #416
ECCIE2NDAVE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
[COLOR="Teal"].
HEY LPMOW,

STOP YOUR ALLEGATIONS and RANTING.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO PREACH ABOUT MY LIFE, GO DO IT TO YOUR PIMPS AND WKS.

YOU HAVE TO THANK ME FOR SAVING YOUR ASS BY REFUSING TO SHARE THE DATES AS I KNOW THIS WHORING BOARD IS THE ONLY LIFE FOR YOU.
ECCIE2NDAVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:27 PM   #417
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well, you're the only person on here who has ever had that "experience" and you still have no evidence that he was in any way associated with NM ... All you can say is some black guy seemed to be following you around ... I wonder why you only?

Like I said, if he were with NM and he was her muscle, don't you think the session would have gone as planned? Her calling it off would make no sense.
I may be, but it happened. I am not saying don't see her. I am saying be aware when you do.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:31 PM   #418
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

He keeps on going back and forth with his bs, he has admitted that he doesn't know if this "big black guy" was with me, now that he's even more butthurt and frustrated cause I guess he went to try to "report" some baseless bs to p411 guided by the wisdom of the petty trolls, and was shut down, now he's back to "yea the 'big black guy' was with her" lol

I'm beginning to think he saw something in this big black guy that attracted him, since he still came back the next day to the hotel that time, after "he followed him to my room" the day before, (maybe something happened in the elevator between them 2 that he hasn't told us about ) and just a couple of weeks ago he tried to come to the incall where he knows he might see the "big black guy" again...

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:39 PM   #419
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
He keeps on going back and forth with his bs, he has admitted that he doesn't know if this "big black guy" was with me, now that he's even more butthurt and frustrated cause I guess he went to try to "report" some baseless bs to p411 guided by the wisdom of the petty trolls, and was shut down, now he's back to "yea the 'big black guy' was with her" lol

I'm beginning to think he saw something in this big black guy that attracted him, since he still came back the next day to the hotel that time, after "he followed him to my room" the day before, (maybe something happened in the elevator between them 2 that he hasn't told us about ) and just a couple of weeks ago he tried to come to the incall where he knows he might see the "big black guy" again...

I am still waiting for you to post that "proof" you talked about. Your insults towards me don't really matter.

I believe he was with you. You claimed he wasn't. I don't believe you. How are you going to change my opinion of that. We are all entitled to our opinions.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:40 PM   #420
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:

Uh, you have a permanent room at that hotel now? I drive by there almost daily, but I have not been in since I saw you there. Not sure where you are coming up with the idea I came there a couple weeks ago.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women