Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2016, 10:47 AM   #61
radio109
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Oh my bad I was responding to Annie but I don't like quoting those long posts. I think she called me a mandle lol, if I decoded that properly.

I usually understand everyone pretty clearly og, except Annie, and you, sometimes I don't know what the fuck you're talking about lol.

Really though I'll break it down for you. We were just wingmaning for Bundy. Get him out of the hot seat. Pretty simple really.

Forgot to say sorry we clustered up your thread with the shenanigans. Bundy did bring some life to an otherwise dead board though.
radio109 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 11:04 AM   #62
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I feel ya radio. Lol when you do understand me let me know. Time to change tactics then.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 11:11 AM   #63
radio109
Valued Poster

Lol will do bud. I actually finally got some work in, so ya'll are on your own.
Old 06-27-2016, 12:09 PM   #64
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio109 View Post
Lol will do bud. I actually finally got some work in, so ya'll are on your own.
Really? Wish we would get some work in, man. Send some of that shit down to Houma. I need more funds to buy some cheap strange.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 01:08 PM   #65
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Man . If you weren't

So dangerous. And so laze fare about people's lives. I would think normal. But babe. It was Mel and nic. And I don't know what the hell scared them that much. But of course I do . It was you. And then her disappearing act. Over fucking ads...lol. you got some deep swagger with you babe. I mean. Threaten me with a good time and a served warrent. Sadie guy. I'm calling him. I'm not a rat. You people are rats. You. Well ya know ya ain't got the balls . Never have. Cuddle up next to piggy. I'm so sick of you 3 fucken idiots. And the email the phone the retarded shit. You will hope right in huh. Well you can come. Teach snots. Personal fed a thing or 2 about bugging phone. Lmaof. Oh yes come. Ya think she'd come? She's got it coming for teaching u this,shit and not controlling you. So common I know you ain't going nowhere. You can keep the girls. That was very disrespectful. For what. To listen to your bullshit. U need to pick on me muse or whatever now. Radio. Not those tough kids. Did u make them cry? I bet u did. Feel good . Very athorative. I would think your believing your rat snitch job makes you relevent. I mean. I can't wait to meet this lazy mf excuse for a federal agent. I mean this is not known . And boy I hope when I meet mine. I can explain and he will listen. When they look at that folder babe. There would be big reason to pay attention. Plus I think you fucking mental midgets fucken up a real one. Lmfaof. But no worries. But you. U forgot . It's on tape. Oh yea. And it's a felony impersonation. What does that mean my Lil muse? Cmon tell the class. I'm so smart and I harass and ruin lives because...why?? Oh yea I m so fucking smart and tough. I forgot ...dam. I had this shirt and announced lmaof. Federal agent last name...now seems innocent . Was funny til I realized a poor person . Any way it a felony charge. But u already have 2. So if you were me muse. What would u do? This is what you scumbags do. I'd beat the fuck out of you. And break your fucken hand. But after all these gross episodes I decided to learn from . I'll keep it. Gross right . U are systematically changing my soul into a disgusting filthy collector. Like you. I mean that is soon boring shit. So we gonna get that machine . I'm sick of pages moving or words. Lol omg I so did not write that. U see how messed up. I mean u suk. Plus I don't need all that. I put all that on board . To bring ya over. Make sure straight . And wonder what stupid thing is she gonna do. And you will. And I will not go no matter what. Cause I'm that good. And that piggy is just dying to become states or something. I think she's uncomfortable again. You and Chelly abandon and all ya gotta do it call and she's about out
Lol. Its,hysterical. Can't be turned in anymore. Sorry . So I'm sure some brilliant scheme. Underage or some fucking scumbag scheme as that. But again . It will be well recorded. You are weirdo fucken pretend fedreal officials. I mean you realize we don't need much more then that. Because why muse and chella?? Oh yeah YOUR BOTH FUCKING ALMOST 50. maybe 45. That's why. How your not dead is beyond me. Lol. My regards. I wanna take ya to the tavern or some idiot 1 percent club
Lmaof. They always gotta act out the part also. Omg I will just see if ya wanna flip it out. Very serious. But I'm gonna tell them u think its,funny. Anyway u get my point? Nobody else. Boy how many calls did that get u. 3 ...only 3 Annie what's going on. What should I say ? Oh its that time again. Poor xxxx was kinda scared but figured well Annie has said this before. Well he got lucky then huh muse. Tell him. Lucky man. Anyway. I want you to tell me what that miss girl was. And if nic lies to me or is evasive . Then u can use her. We shall dance darling. Take the lot of them. Lol. They are used to me giving in to you to get them home. They never dreamed how quick u would have them fucked. But I would always take back my or their words. Not scared. It was an inconvenience. So I need to find out 2 things. And they won't lie. You'll tell on them anyway . You always did. So we will go. And geez I guess talk to mel. And then nic. You tell them anything to say at all and you will regret it. I just want to see what it is that they would ever even think of fucking me
Over such stupid shit. It's embarrassing. So let's see. Ugh. Then I gotta go find that hole. We're are they. Hiding . Why? And no . Text are stupid. And I don't have babys. I have fuckups and idiots that scare them. I mean I gotta smack ya for that . But it can wait. So I shall return.
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 02:06 PM   #66
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Al. Are you retarded?

No you don't want her in houma al. Why? BECAUSE AL THAT IS BELINDA. IN MANDEL . LOL. SHOULD SHE AND CHELLY SHOW UP HONEY THINGS LIKE SKNYS...AND NICOLETS...AND MELS....GET TALKED TO BY DIPS HIT 1 AND 2. I MEAN OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT THERE OR THEY SAY GOT ENOUGH FOR CHELLY TO SWING A CALL IN FAV. ...WTF HAVE I BEEN POSTING ALL ALL DAY? AL AND OTHERS . GUYS HAVE YOU REALIZED THE ONLY ACTIVITY IS LIKE A COUPLE PEOPLE ON MAYBE 2 THREADS. WELL THAT'S BECAUSE OF THE MOTHERFUCKING 30 BUSTS JUST LAST WEEK. IN EACH TOWN. SO U SEE . THAT IS WHY ANNIE IS BITCHING THE 2 FUCKERS OUT. IT IS RUDE IT IS UNCALLED FOR AND WHEN THEY COME FOR ANNIE IT'S GONNA BE A NICE KNOCK ON THE DOOR . AND A NICE GENTLEMAN THAT ASKS WOULD YOU MIND I F WE TALK DOWNTOWN. AND THEN I NICELY SAY CERTAINLY. BUT I WILL NEED TO HAVE MY LAWYER (WHICH I GOT TOMMY C) BEST . AND I WILL GO AND THEY ASK. THEY ALREADY KNOW MY ANSWERS THEY JUST TIE UP ENDS. THEN YA WAIT. BLAH BLAH. ........MY POINT IS AND CHELLY GOES BATSHIT....IT WILL NOT BE TWIDDLE DEE..AND TWIDDLE DUM. I WOULD EITHER PISS FROM LAUGHING. OR JUST REALIZE THEY ARE NOT IN CYBER AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE ASSHOLE FOR BUGGING PEOPLE FOR YEARS NOW. I MEAN LOOK OUTSIDE. TEXAS FORUM. HAVEN'T LOOKED BUT I KNOW NEXT AND SPIDEY ALL CLEANED OUT. SO MUCH FOR TOUGH SMART KEEPERS OF WATCH . SHEESH. ANYONE SEEN A MOD?? HOPE NOT . CAUSE THEY GOT THAT QUEEN HEART ON LIST SHE REALLY WAS JUST 17....SO ON LIST CHELLY COMING. AND BELINDA I'M SURE. I'M SURE PIGGY WOULD LIKE TO JOIN BUT THEY HATE HER. PRETTY SAD WHEN YOUR IDOLS JUST CAN'T STAND THE SITE OF YA. SO SHE WHIMPERS AND PLAYS TAPES OF MY SAYING SHE DOES THIS SHIT...AND I WAS GONNA BEAT HEIDI UP...BELINDA FUCKS MODS...LIKE BIG DEAL. SHE WILL CARRY THAT SHIT AROUND LIKE A TROPHY TILL BELINDA BEATS HER UP. WHICH I CAN'T WAIT FOR. THEN SHE WILL CALL MORE POLICE. LOL. RETARDED RIGHT? WE'RE ARE ALL THE BIG ASSHOLE. YOUR A WHOLE POSTERS.? IN TEXAS . WELL IF GONNA PICK GO NOW LOL.
Old 06-27-2016, 06:23 PM   #67
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Muse/radio

You can't get mad when u do this shit. Every time. You show,up and then chelly. And you don't stop her from her shit. Now we have Rouge heidi. Who BTW thinks she cool and keeps turning us in. Remember? Like friday? She also keeps deleting my posts. Can u see that? So I don't find her humorous. Not at all. I will recant and publicly apologize if you opt me the same opurtunity. She sneaks in. Hmm. And I'll love you long time. Or at least you post heidi near again. But she wont. Fucken piggy right by me. Wtf.
Old 06-27-2016, 06:37 PM   #68
radio109
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Really? Wish we would get some work in, man. Send some of that shit down to Houma. I need more funds to buy some cheap strange.
I wish I had enough to share, its getting dire out here. I'm probably going to have to go back up north until winter just to make enough money to keep my girl afloat down here. I blew the last little bit I had on let downs and of course one of my hottest girls ever shows up in br today, figures.

I really don't know any of those people Annie. I've only seen a handful of ladies from here and quickly moved on to backpage. Its sucks if people are ratting on you, people suck. People fuck with me at work to, its exhausting.
Old 06-27-2016, 07:15 PM   #69
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Annie called me out as a mandle????? I'm sorry you keep getting screwed over Annie. LE must be hot all over the state. The boards are bare because LE controls some handles. I'm done in Louisiana until AFTER the election. My Tyler girls keep me busy.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 09:46 PM   #70
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGent View Post
So I am sure there have been hundreds of threads on this, but I am too lazy to data mine today. So I really like a good kisser and so far I have had nothing but good experiences in general, but a good kisser is not so common. I know some won't do it and that is totally cool, but I think if a provider does it there should be some attempt to do it well or take it off the menu. Your thoughts?
ditto!

heres how I like to kiss my women...MMMMMMMM

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 10:11 PM   #71
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Wink

Damn,

That shorter woman to the left is hot ...
myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 05:15 PM   #72
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kissing is a huge part, most gentleman enjoy it but there are a few guys that don't care for it and it makes for an awkward beginning in my opinion.
Lariyah_Cash is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 05:34 AM   #73
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

You do have fine taste indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
If there is mutual attraction, DFK is usually part of the session. All the providers I have seen in recent years have been very clean and fresh, so DATY is a pleasure...
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women