Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2016, 10:27 PM   #1
Wils
Registered Member

Default Screening

I'm an older gentlemen and I've been seeing only ONE provider this whole time of the last 2 years. I located her through a service and then she went independent. Soon she told me she will be leaving the hobby and well. I hate to say it but I would still like to see someone from time to time. My question and problem is this. I do not have a long list of other providers to list as whom I've seen when it comes to screening. I sure understand these women have a right to see who they wish.. Can someone help me or has anyone been through such thing as I speak of? How can I see another provider if I only have 1 reference?
Thanks in advance for any help..
Wils
Wils is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 06:18 AM   #2
Contralto
Valued Poster

Good post. You'll find a solution to this I'm sure. It's a whole lot more common than you might think. I would begin by talking to her. Maybe she can still give you a reference? Maybe she knows someone to whom she can refer you? Then THAT lady will give you a reference to get back into the broader market.

Don't be ashamed to admit that you'd like to still see someone. That's why we're all here. It's a great hobby.

All the best to you sir.
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 06:25 PM   #3
Wils
Registered Member

Thank you for taking the time to answer. Yes, I'm sure she can do both of those things and willingly, just sure hate to (but I will) as a questions like that to someone that's been so special to me. Thank you again,
Wils
Wils is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:36 PM   #4
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Wils, if she is on P411 have her invite you on there. If she isn't i would recommend getting P411.
https://www.preferred411.com/

I dont know what area of Texas you are but there is a newbie friendly provider list for Houston, here it is:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691

G'luck hun
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:44 PM   #5
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

Check out the Newbie Friendly list sweetie lot of great ladies

Also P411 is GREAT

Good Luck sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wils View Post
I'm an older gentlemen and I've been seeing only ONE provider this whole time of the last 2 years. I located her through a service and then she went independent. Soon she told me she will be leaving the hobby and well. I hate to say it but I would still like to see someone from time to time. My question and problem is this. I do not have a long list of other providers to list as whom I've seen when it comes to screening. I sure understand these women have a right to see who they wish.. Can someone help me or has anyone been through such thing as I speak of? How can I see another provider if I only have 1 reference?
Thanks in advance for any help..
Wils
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:26 PM   #6
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

You may want to check what the requirements are to be a member of p411 and make an informed decision if that's the route you want to take. I like a bit of a challenge. I have had luck with explaining my situation to some very fine women and its basically that the majority of women I see are now retired. That is in fact true. and If I find someone I am interested in then I ask if we can meet if she needs references I explain the situation. One of two things will happen. she will either accept or decline. It just depends on how badly you want to meet someone. I wont lie ive been pretty lucky to meet some really cool women, and one that I was sorry to let slip away but that's life. I don't have anything against people that use p411 but I just don't trust technology enough. I also wonder what Heidi Fleiss' clients must of thought when she swore that no one would ever know they were her client until she started to release their names.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:26 PM   #7
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

EASY: Just make a post in the ISO section for the area that you live in...there are a lot of ladies (like me)
that don't depend on references from other providers. We have learned better and safer ways to painlessly screen.

Make post simple IE: "Newbie" (yes I know you aren't new to the hobby) looking for....BE SURE to list the area you need, type of visit, age/size/race preferences. Ask that they are willing to provide a reference if requested. Then check thread and inbox for messages, choose one, give them the info that they need to screen, set a date/time...WASH and REPEAT

As far as being reference friendly...providers have their own guidelines...I personally LOVE it when a client shows the courtesy of letting me know that they are using me as a reference to XYZ provider. People change, so don't expect one provider to give you a reference for the next five years and you have only seen them once. I will generally say for 6 months. By then you should have developed other references.

If I have a reference request, I provide the following information: Any issues with safety, hygiene or donation. If the client was memorable for any particular reason. Make it a memorable visit, so that when we receive a reference request, we know exactly who you are...I have a client that brings me stuff such as: Silver dollars, plants, venison and last time fresh veggies out of the garden.

I frequently get repeat client request and sometimes they may have changed their name or phone number etc. or I have lost their contact info...I ask "How would I remember you, jog my memory"...LOL they go, well "I'm 45, 6'0", 200lbs brown hair and eyes." REALLY, that helps since you just described half of my client base. So BE MEMORABLE and not in a BAD way.
alaine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women