Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2016, 08:35 AM   #31
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroticEden View Post
Surfside beach is a quite little community in between Galveston and Freeport. You can take 288 south from Houston past Lake Jackson to reach it.
I always thought of it as a non-tourist type beach...less traveled.
great beach area!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:00 AM   #32
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

I stumbled across this great list that pretty much includes most of everyone's suggestions!

10 Amazing Beaches in Texas You Have To Check Out This Summer

Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:31 AM   #33
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free lunch Adult BIz

Good promoting for Business.Indiana says Hello.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 08:34 AM   #34
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Well, I'm excited to make my way to Indiana. I hear the lakefront is beautiful and the Indiana side of Lake Michigan attracts lots of folks from Chicago and elsewhere in the Midwest.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:35 AM   #35
goodguy22
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
As much as I love living in New Orleans and taking in the amazing views of the Mississippi River, I do miss being able to luxuriate all day along a secluded shoreline and dip my toes in a vast body of water. When I lived in New York, I took for granted how often I could just go to the beach. There were so many options, including beaches in the Outer Boroughs of New York City, as well as the north and south shores of Long Island.

I've been to Orange Beach, Alabama a few times as well as Pensacola. But recently some of the beaches in Texas have been piquing my interest. I've got my eyes set on Padre Island, or Rockport Beach near Corpus Christi. And I've heard that some parts of Galveston Island are lovely, while others aren't all that pristine. But I'm not super familiar with the various options. Folks who live in or are from Texas, what are some of your favorite Texas beach getaways?

Thanks,
~Lena
I am sure things in Texas are nice, but may I suggest another beach to the east of you here in Panama City Beach, but the truth is some of our small town charm has been traded for many high rise condos, but the sand is still white the folks friendly and you would be welcomed with open arms.
goodguy22 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:13 PM   #36
francoisuno
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
Look at satellite photos of the beaches mentioned especially the ships coming in and out. The color of the water is very telling. Compare that to the waters far from the beaches. As I recall, the waters against the South of France near Nice were very nice.
those beaches don't have sand, so there won't be any sediment. The color of the water has absolutely nothing to do with its cleanliness. again, texas waters are sandy Due to rivers throwing sediment and very shallow continental shelf, they are not unclean.
francoisuno is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 01:42 PM   #37
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

South-West of Galveston, across the San Louis Pass Bridge is a stretch of coast called Surfside. This is a lower-glam, quieter area with a few condos and summer rental beach houses. The beach ranges from narrow or none with a rock wall to broader with auto access.

You can rent a place for the amenities and do day trips to the drive-on beach for deserted seclusion. Of course there are more people during Spring Break, July 4th and so on, but mid week days can be lonely.

A few decent restaurants are in the area as is some working class night life due to refineries and plants in Lake Jackson.

The glitz of Galveston is a 40 min drive up the coast if you get to feeling too secluded.

Texas beaches are what they are. If you need something moe exotic, you gotta go there. I have heard nice things about Hawaii, and French Polynesia.

From direct personal experience: Mykonos Island in Greece is great: The "Family Beaches" are topless and there is a totally nude beach. The water is that deep blue that Disney tries to fake, but its real (the "Wine-Dark Sea" of Homer).
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 01:54 PM   #38
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
Well, I'm excited to make my way to Indiana. I hear the lakefront is beautiful and the Indiana side of Lake Michigan attracts lots of folks from Chicago and elsewhere in the Midwest.
Having grown up in Michigan I can agree with the above. The West Coast of Michigan is also nice, with sand dunes and inland lakes close to the big water. Although these are fresh water beaches, that water can be COLD, and the gunny days may not be frequent or as warm as you might wish.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 10:44 AM   #39
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Thank you! I hope to make my way out to Florida before the year is out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy22 View Post
I am sure things in Texas are nice, but may I suggest another beach to the east of you here in Panama City Beach, but the truth is some of our small town charm has been traded for many high rise condos, but the sand is still white the folks friendly and you would be welcomed with open arms.
Old 06-07-2016, 10:50 AM   #40
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Thanks for your suggestions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
South-West of Galveston, across the San Louis Pass Bridge is a stretch of coast called Surfside. This is a lower-glam, quieter area with a few condos and summer rental beach houses. The beach ranges from narrow or none with a rock wall to broader with auto access.

You can rent a place for the amenities and do day trips to the drive-on beach for deserted seclusion. Of course there are more people during Spring Break, July 4th and so on, but mid week days can be lonely.

A few decent restaurants are in the area as is some working class night life due to refineries and plants in Lake Jackson.

The glitz of Galveston is a 40 min drive up the coast if you get to feeling too secluded.

Texas beaches are what they are. If you need something moe exotic, you gotta go there. I have heard nice things about Hawaii, and French Polynesia.

From direct personal experience: Mykonos Island in Greece is great: The "Family Beaches" are topless and there is a totally nude beach. The water is that deep blue that Disney tries to fake, but its real (the "Wine-Dark Sea" of Homer).
Old 06-12-2016, 12:56 AM   #41
shooter1a
Lifetime Premium Access

Default SPID South Padri Island Drive is where my Avatar was shot.

I like to drive to the end of Hwy 22 then head for the surf. That is where the beach bunny in my Avatar was shot. On a week day mid afternoon the beach is deserted and the Gulf of Mexico belongs to you. Have fun.
shooter1a is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:48 AM   #42
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

This is exactly the vibe I'm looking for. I hope I have the opportunity to visit South Texas again in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter1a View Post
On a week day mid afternoon the beach is deserted and the Gulf of Mexico belongs to you.
Old 07-24-2016, 09:54 PM   #43
LittleCleoXoXo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 344895
My ECCIE Reviews

South Padre is beautiful but Galveston and Crystal Beach are less busy depending on if you want a less populated beach or not. I usually wander to Jamaica Beach for a quiet and clean beach experience ♡ enjoy!
LittleCleoXoXo is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 10:02 PM   #44
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by francoisuno View Post
those beaches don't have sand, so there won't be any sediment. The color of the water has absolutely nothing to do with its cleanliness. again, texas waters are sandy Due to rivers throwing sediment and very shallow continental shelf, they are not unclean.
Your right, and those tar balls coming to the shores must be from the oil wells further inland.
All I know is I will not dive into those waters or fish from them so close to shore at some areas.

Sorry, didn’t mean to be such a Red Herring.

In all seriousness, if I could jump into a time machine, I would love to travel back to the late 1800’s and visit Galveston Bay when it was a bustling harbor. That must have been a sight to see.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 09:31 PM   #45
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Thanks for the tip about Jamaica Beach Cleo! I just looked up some photos and I love how the clouds hang low in the sky.

I'm plotting on a return to Texas next month and I certainly hope to get some beach time in.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women