Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: 1st ever panhandle white knight award
Mdlee 3 15.00%
Wonton88 0 0%
Dugglehill 1 5.00%
Rrabbit6926 16 80.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2016, 11:32 AM   #46
JayFree
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post

Jay

That not what NLN was talking about

She said some one told her someone said something bad about her in the ML

Not some one post a sreen shot
I know what NLN was talking about I was just trying to clarify the situation a little.

NLN PM'd me, in that PM NLN said someone told her that I made a negative comment about her in post in the Mens Lounge and she asked me not to post about her any more. I took a screen shot of that PM and posted it in the Mens lounge so others would know she had access to what was being said in the Mens Lounge. I got points for "sharing a private message" and she got points for "having access to the mens lounge"....
I didn't realize that either actions could result in points or anything and I damn sure wasn't trying to throw her under the bus let alone myself lol!
Normally would have kept that kinda thing to myself but it happened shortly after Beauti posted a bunch of ridicules lies about me on the board. I believed those lies resulted in me having a hard time scheduling with a few providers. Also had a feeling my name was being run through the ringer via Email, PM, Woman's Lounge, etc and I wasn't in any mood to play games or deal with any more drama.

Speaking of drama.... Ya'll carry on, have fun! lol!
JayFree is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 12:14 PM   #47
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I don't know about u guys but I could really use more cowbell and popcorn. Hotrix for serious what is your endgame? Shit is fucked up I get it believe me. We prolly got mutiple users using others password and shit and hell if all of us ranted and raved about our ATF where would we be then? What in your mind is a positive outcome?
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 07:59 PM   #48
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
...if you're willing to offer your opinion on the subject. Don't just sit there and watch man. fuckin' Participate. Nobody reserved the right to exclude non-native hobbyists. My sarcasm get's the best of me and get's away sometime. Told you I was a fucking Sarcastic Twit. Not an excuse, but it may give rise to misunderstanding, I realize. No offense to the Lone Star State, I've had a few pieces of the local fare there during my(dare I say) TER days. Mighty fine pieces I might add.

Your sarcasm is a bit off. I think you leave more than one person wondering about it. But that's life when you communicate with a keyboard. You haven't offended me at all on any of your replies that quote me.

Now as to ""I'm fascinated with myself and love hearing the sound of my own voice. I'd like to hear what I have to say. A lot of people don't like being alone because they truly don't like themselves, but I love me." Gene Simmons. How appropriate, I happen to agree, I don't care what people think of me because despite my being a sarcastic ASS, I love myself. I'm a person with values and integrity who's willing to stand up for the less fortunate, the fearful and the voiceless. I'm loud and proud of who I am, something a Texan would understand.

I'm sure alot of people realized that.

And I do enjoy the mental swordplay. As to being verbose....Gotta work on that. Fingers get in the way of thought process, and English is my second language after all. Prefer English as a medium of communication, but have 4 other tongues I'm more familiar with. May be more precise or concise but less expressive than English. Guess pre-law, and English lit did it me in.

Well, I'd think that the calibre of mental epee flexing ain't much on a John and Hooker board. You should raise your standards of fencing.
As with most people of the Lower 48 + 2 States, I barely understand The Queens language. So i'm a plain idiot along with 90%+ of my countrymen. If your nationality is from a country, say like Nigeria, does it mean your retarded if you only speak 5 of the 124 dialects? Always wondered that. I just know I won't be a Captain Sir Richard Francis Burton.

No offense Precious_b, none to you
With this thought, I bid you adieu

I have never felt any offense. Bueno Bye bye.

And pretty Baby here....have you forgiven the Rat who gave you misinformation about me that you didn't ask for or want? The one that ratted you out, then forced my hand(under duress from rrabbit). Hope rrabbit wasn't too harsh. I got flak for that too. Was it mdlee?
Would love to see you again after we figure how to plug the leaks first.
Since this is 'Murica, my ballot is my choice to make and reveal. From the results, quite a popular poll. (Lame sarcasm on my part, I know. Just wanted to do the linga franca.)
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 05:55 PM   #49
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

WTF is going on here. I fall in love with an SB, go on a bit of a hiatus, and now this shit? Since when did we become an extension of the Texas boards? FWIW, I closed some of those threads mentioned b/c they were becoming pissing contests that served only as threADS.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 06:28 PM   #50
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Lmmfao CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
WTF is going on here. I fall in love with an SB, go on a bit of a hiatus, and now this shit? Since when did we become an extension of the Texas boards? FWIW, I closed some of those threads mentioned b/c they were becoming pissing contests that served only as threADS.

Well you know when you fall in love with a SB and get away for a little bit and All Hell brakes losse RofLmao. I really Hope she was worth all This man Lmao

CP you know you can't leave me alone for a min Lmao
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 07:13 PM   #51
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Awww, Cpal, see what love does to you? Makes you feel warm n fuzzy and all soft inside.

And NO, no pissing contests here, or becoming an extension of the TX board by any means. Just cleaning up a little bit of shit while you were gone. Notice the threADS have dissipated into thin air. The culprits are in hiding or banned. And the Panhandle took back control from the fanboys and outsiders interfering with the normal course of our having "our" fun in the Panhandle. Just another day in our Panhandle Paradise. All back to normal.

And CP, while you may not approve of my methods of raising Cain. They did prove effective in drawing out the culprits and their underhanded schemes. Found it necessary to go to extreme measures and "unnecessary rudeness" to keep the interlopers out in order to prevent them from muddying the waters in the Panhandle. I appeal to your sense of fairness, to rescind the points assessed me and Baby. I know now, she didn't have any part in this underhanded revelation of info from the Men's Lounge, just an innocent bystander, caught in the crossfire. Would you do so please? If not for me, then at least for Baby?
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 07:28 PM   #52
Cpalmson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
Well you know when you fall in love with a SB and get away for a little bit and All Hell brakes losse RofLmao. I really Hope she was worth all This man Lmao

CP you know you can't leave me alone for a min Lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Awww, Cpal, see what love does to you? Makes you feel warm n fuzzy and all soft inside.

And NO, no pissing contests here, or becoming an extension of the TX board by any means. Just cleaning up a little bit of shit while you were gone. Notice the threADS have dissipated into thin air. The culprits are in hiding or banned. And the Panhandle took back control from the fanboys and outsiders interfering with the normal course of our having "our" fun in the Panhandle. Just another day in our Panhandle Paradise. All back to normal.
Yeah, I've been too busy with SBs of late. Although, they cause as much drama as the boards. However with an SB, there are some benefits you get that you can't get from most providers.
Old 09-18-2016, 12:22 PM   #53
professoreccie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 192

I guess mdlee really wanted to win.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=281671

professoreccie is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 01:15 PM   #54
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Advertising

Somebody, please close at least a few of these threads. Haven't we done enough advertising for "the ATF?"
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 02:49 PM   #55
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Jardinier? Not you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinier View Post
Somebody, please close at least a few of these threads. Haven't we done enough advertising for "the ATF?"
I thought you favored the other side, "the ATF's" side. If I was wrong about you, I do humbly apologize. Or if you were persuaded to change your mind after all has been made clear, I'm glad you saw the truth for what it was. I'm sorry, if I was less than gentle during a volatile period.

Either way, hope you see why some of us did what we did.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:23 PM   #56
Cpalmson

I will be keeping tabs on the reviews. They will remain open as long as the comments are on topic. Once the comments go off topic, I will lock the reviews.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women