Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2016, 08:11 AM   #1
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8
Default Rude comments and hijacking threads

In light of some comments in threads and RTM received I thought I might clear some things up a little.

First off, this is not church. This is not a social meeting situation. Comments that are made which could get you thrown out of a social situation may not even lift the eyebrow on a mod looking at guideline violations. This is a hooker board.

If we moderated like some people seem to want us to, we could just lock every thread when we saw it and point every post. Including the OP. That seems to be what some people want. This is not in response to any one person and their constant RTM on rude post. There are more than one. And looking at where RTM such as these come from, Houston has a lot of babies. And those babies need to learn that this is a hooker board, not church.

Funny how people make a comment designed to elicit a response and then when that response comes, they come crying to the mods with A RTM about how rude the responder was to them. Buck it up. This is a hooker board, not church.

Now to hijacks. Every comment that does not directly correspond to the original post is not a hijack. It is an off topic post. I know many do not understand that there is a difference. A hijack is a post that, in the mods opinion, is designed to start or continue discussion in a different direction. Most of the time these come in the form of personal attacks. And while on that subject, attacking some one for several sentences and then adding a line like : And to keep on topic, Yes I do like lemonade" is a hijack. If the post as a total entity looks to change the intent of the thread, it is a hijack.

To sum it up, rude comments do not always violate the guidelines. This is a hooker board, not church. And deliberate intentions to change thread direction is a hijack, not necessarily an off topic post. And if these either happen in the course of personal attack, the bar is lower.

I will say that these are my interpretations of how the guidelines are to be enforced. I have not discussed this post with other staff and they may look at things a little different. SO do not try to use this post as justification to escape enforcement. The guidelines rule.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 08:58 AM   #2
tbone77494
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

One thing I think a few people lack is the ability to simply scroll past a post. If the info doesn't in some way give me info on boobs and pussy, I just keep scrolling.

There are probably a dozen posters in Houston where, as soon as I see them start I just ignore the thread entirely. I assume it is just going off into old inside jokes I don't know anything about, or pissy little back-and-forth shit I am not interested in.

Never occurred to me to RTM, when with a simple finger swipe on my phone it just goes away. I'm sure some feel the same about my posts. No big deal.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:30 AM   #3
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Sticky this bitch.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:42 AM   #4
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Church
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:50 AM   #5
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Sticky this bitch.
+ 1,000
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 10:07 AM   #6
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
In light of some comments in threads and RTM received I thought I might clear some things up a little.

First off, this is not church. This is not a social meeting situation. Comments that are made which could get you thrown out of a social situation may not even lift the eyebrow on a mod looking at guideline violations. This is a hooker board.

If we moderated like some people seem to want us to, we could just lock every thread when we saw it and point every post.

Buck it up. This is a hooker board, not church.

Now to hijacks. Every comment that does not directly correspond to the original post is not a hijack. It is an off topic post. I know many do not understand that there is a difference. A hijack is a post that, in the mods opinion, is designed to start or continue discussion in a different direction.
Hey brother church can be so much more lenient and entertaining than this board.

^ btw go to hell Pastor Manning. lol
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 12:00 PM   #7
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

What's RTM?
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 12:33 PM   #8
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You're welcome...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 02:35 PM   #9
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone77494 View Post
One thing I think a few people lack is the ability to simply scroll past a post. If the info doesn't in some way give me info on boobs and pussy, I just keep scrolling.

There are probably a dozen posters in Houston where, as soon as I see them start I just ignore the thread entirely. I assume it is just going off into old inside jokes I don't know anything about, or pissy little back-and-forth shit I am not interested in.

Never occurred to me to RTM, when with a simple finger swipe on my phone it just goes away. I'm sure some feel the same about my posts. No big deal.
Really? Where is the info on boobs and pussy in this thread?
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 02:40 PM   #10
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post

If we moderated like some people seem to want us to, we could just lock every thread when we saw it and point every post. Including the OP. That seems to be what some people want. This is not in response to any one person and their constant RTM on rude post. There are more than one. And looking at where RTM such as these come from, Houston has a lot of babies. And those babies need to learn that this is a hooker board, not church.

Funny how people make a comment designed to elicit a response and then when that response comes, they come crying to the mods with A RTM about how rude the responder was to them. Buck it up. This is a hooker board, not church.

Now to hijacks. Every comment that does not directly correspond to the original post is not a hijack. It is an off topic post. I know many do not understand that there is a difference. A hijack is a post that, in the mods opinion, is designed to start or continue discussion in a different direction. Most of the time these come in the form of personal attacks. And while on that subject, attacking some one for several sentences and then adding a line like : And to keep on topic, Yes I do like lemonade" is a hijack. If the post as a total entity looks to change the intent of the thread, it is a hijack.

To sum it up, rude comments do not always violate the guidelines. This is a hooker board, not church. And deliberate intentions to change thread direction is a hijack, not necessarily an off topic post. And if these either happen in the course of personal attack, the bar is lower.

I will say that these are my interpretations of how the guidelines are to be enforced. I have not discussed this post with other staff and they may look at things a little different. SO do not try to use this post as justification to escape enforcement. The guidelines rule.
Most of the attackers are well known in COED. Best to have tough skin or simply put them on ignore. But, sometimes you just have to hit them back where it hurts.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:31 PM   #11
Still-Naughty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone77494 View Post

This.
Still-Naughty is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:41 PM   #12
oilman12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

In other words..don't be a salty bitch
oilman12 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 04:10 PM   #13
junglemonkey
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

And this goes for all the whores who continually whine about "trolls" yet are always voluntarily smack center in the "trolls" thread. On a personal note, I don't even know where the RTM button is.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 04:24 PM   #14
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilman12 View Post
In other words..don't be called out as a salty bitch
FIFY

(Hold judgement, or get pointed.)
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 04:38 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
What's RTM?
The correct question would be who is RTM?

The answer is a particular provider that does not post taint photos.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women