Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2016, 04:33 PM   #196
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

President of the United States of America Donald J. TrumP
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 05:22 PM   #197
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

ir·rel·e·vant, is just a victim of Recurring Extreme Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder and the acronym of it... His case seems to be incurable...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 06:04 PM   #198
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
ir·rel·e·vant, is just a victim of Recurring Extreme Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder and the acronym of it... His case seems to be incurable...

He's just a miserable liberal jerkoff. And stupid. Reminds me of Assmuncher.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 08:16 PM   #199
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
You can bet that white liquid "cumming " from Rev's mouth shore ain't " soap " !!!
acid mucus?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 09:49 PM   #200
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

ExNYer can be a bit prickly, but he is rather smart, so I give him a pass on his hatred of Trump.

Maybe the Trumpster will win him over!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 11:51 PM   #201
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
acid mucus?
" Cum " on DF, ya can't see the first emoticon wankin ????
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 07:26 PM   #202
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
This thread deserves a post-election BUMP!

I'm guessing Iffy is quite happy.

Can Rev-an-anus say: "President Donald Trump"?

Can Rev-an-anus admit HE is the shit-for-brains?
Keep trying, Stalker Lad.

It looks like I was only off by one. Hillary couldn't beat ANY Republican - including Trump.

It doesn't change the fact that we could have had a better GOP President.

He will get superficial changes in immigration and trade agreements. Meanwhile, his tax cuts will increase the deficits and we will go deeper into debt.

It will be relatively easy to figure out if he is fucking up or not. Watch and see if he make any meaningful cuts in the military and reduces our overseas presence.

If that doesn't change, he isn't serious about looking out for America first and all he/we are doing is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 07:34 PM   #203
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I would suspect the "author" would like to "have it back"!

But he probably doesn't realize what a "shit for brains" he is!
Nope. I was only off by ONE. Hillary couldn't beat ANY Republican - even Trump.

That does not change the fact that we could have had a much better candidate that would not have alienated so many people. You don't think there is at least ONE member of the GOP that could have pushed to shut the border, kill the trade deals, and reduce the military without having all the baggage of Trump?

The GOP could have pulled out another 2-3 million voters if a less odious person had been leading the ticket. And that could have won a lot more state and local races if GOP turn out had been higher.

As it turned out, Hillary won the popular vote. I guarantee her voters did not GOP on the rest of their ballots.

If the GOP voters who refused to vote for Trump had shown up, they might be able to shut down even filibusters.

And a REAL conservative would probably pick better Supreme Court nominees than Trump.

Let's see who he nominates.
Old 11-17-2016, 09:00 PM   #204
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post

wrong is wrong, son. if you fail the test .. you fail! you underestimated Trump.

That does not change the fact that we could have had a much better candidate that would not have alienated so many people. You don't think there is at least ONE member of the GOP that could have pushed to shut the border, kill the trade deals, and reduce the military without having all the baggage of Trump?

they did. Ted Cruz. bahahaaa at least on trade and illegals/immigration, Trump and Cruz are twins

The GOP could have pulled out another 2-3 million voters if a less odious person had been leading the ticket. And that could have won a lot more state and local races if GOP turn out had been higher.

As it turned out, Hillary won the popular vote. I guarantee her voters did not GOP on the rest of their ballots.

If the GOP voters who refused to vote for Trump had shown up, they might be able to shut down even filibusters.

dude stop. you are tarnishing your once decent rep as a reasonably intelligent poster .. u are just throwing shit out there now to defend a position u lost

i'll say unless u prove otherwise no party in modern history or ever has had such a super majority. and that's what u mean. a 2/3 majority of both houses by one party. i don't think either party has ever had such a super majority. and that's probably a good thing.

Trump has what he needs for his agenda .. control of both houses. he doesn't need a super majority to get his initiatives going.

And a REAL conservative would probably pick better Supreme Court nominees than Trump.

he didn't nominate his sister. are you happy now?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 09:29 PM   #205
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
Old 11-19-2016, 02:23 PM   #206
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
he didn't nominate his sister. are you happy now?
No, I wasn't talking about 2/3rds of both houses. That is what you need to override a Presidential veto. That shouldn't be a problem since the GOP only needs a simple majority to pass legislation that Trump ought to be signing.

A filibuster occurs in the Senate and it takes 60 votes to stop it. The GOP doesn't have 60 Senators - only 52. And 11 of them refused to support Trump.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...ate-filibuster

So Trump needs to win all 52 Republicans and 8 Democrats in order to avoid major legislation being filibustered.

Repeal Obamacare? Supreme Court nominees? How does that look?

The GOP actually lost 2 seats in the Senate - shrinking from 54 to 52. Where was Trump's coattail?

https://ballotpedia.org/United_State...lections,_2016

If a less odious candidate had been nominated, the GOP might have gotten a LOT better turnout.

Not only might an alternative candidate have won the popular vote (for a change), but higher GOP turnout would have greater effect down ticket. So perhaps there would be 55 or 56 GOP Senators, another handful of House representatives, another governor or two, and a shitload more state offices.

But that didn't happen.

In 2018, the Democrats have to defend 25 Senate seats, the GOP only has to defend 8. So, the GOP has to pick up 9 Democratic seats while keeping all of the 8 it currently has.

If they had picked up 2 or 3 Senate seats in the 2016 election instead of losing 2, they would only need to pick up 5 or 6 Senate seats in 2018 to be filibuster proof.

These things make a difference.
Old 11-19-2016, 03:00 PM   #207
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

YES! I'm HAPPY!... nyCUCKer and you are ir·rel·e·vant

Old 11-19-2016, 07:29 PM   #208
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
YES! I'm HAPPY!... nyCUCKer and you are ir·rel·e·vant

What a stupid, miserable fuck he is. But that's OK. We will get used to saying President TRUMP!!!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 08:05 PM   #209
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What a stupid, miserable fuck he is. But that's OK. We will get used to saying President TRUMP!!!!!!

Yes Sir! MAGA! FUCKEM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM9yYL6BD-4
Old 11-19-2016, 10:45 PM   #210
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Keep giving us your analysis, Revananus. You were so right about the election results. Oh, wait. You lost. Here's my prediction. Trump will do just fine. He will do some things I like, and some I won't. But keep trying to prove the Trump Administration is a failure before it starts, just like you proved Hillary would win the election before she lost. We're not impressed with your analytical ability.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women