Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35424
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-24-2011, 01:22 PM   #76
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Back to the topic at hand....

Dearhunter: The Fucking Prophet!
Agreed! This thread isn't about love, kisses, or valtrex

but alas, it looks like we will have to travel far and wide to reap the benefits of his wisdom.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:25 PM   #77
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

While I may disagree with you Ms London to an extent, that is neither here nor there. (I am not in a place right now to cite specific examples.) But trust me in that there is just as much of an intimidation factor on the National board that is on the Houston board. The styles in which they intimidate may be different, but still intimidating nonetheless...... As far as the Blog goes, sure... Its NOT on the board, and not restricted by board rules... But linking to it, and others quoting it makes it an extension of drama on the boards...... And as far as "Not naming names" I seem to recall several threads/posts that no names were named, yet certain people took offense and posted as much in them.... So that particular argument holds little water in my book......

Naomi seems to be the only one out of us that has it right on...... Insulting by ANYONE is wrong and needs to stop..... The problem is that it goes deeper than simply turning your back, putting on ignore, or simply walking away will resolve......

Once again aback off topic....... Where is the desire to help the OP with her SugarMomma delema and the seeking of knowledge from the fucking prophet?

JaD
Old 02-24-2011, 01:28 PM   #78
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Then start a blog, but keep the bs off the darn board! I don't recall any names mentioned, so if someone is that consumed with self to assume random blogs are about them....well nuff said. When someone mentions something in passing and every WK under the sun flat out defends a girl using her name, that is even more hilarious and only makes people look right at her lol.

I am sure glad I don't slit my wrist every time someone writes something bad about me, because I would be in bad shape. I really don't give a flying flip about what anyone who is not paying my bills, not in my life, or even in my freaking conscience thinks about "London Rayne." Gosh, meds are to be taken as directed on the bottle.
Is it okay with you that I would like very much to kiss you now?
Old 02-24-2011, 01:28 PM   #79
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

JAD, It has not been quoted or linked to after the additions were added, nor will it. I will also not tell another woman what she should include on her site, or act like a 6 year old because I ASSume it's about me lol.

Point is, National never had such an influx of bs until most recently and the mods have been alerted. I don't care to get into anymore DRAMA, when I come here to have fun with my friends.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:33 PM   #80
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Naomi seems to be the only one out of us that has it right on...... Insulting by ANYONE is wrong and needs to stop..... The problem is that it goes deeper than simply turning your back, putting on ignore, or simply walking away will resolve......
If that is what we need to do then let's so it. Can we be civil and talk about it than to turn our backs and this BS keeps going on? What is wrong? Do we need an intervention here?

Ok JAD I want to hear what your voice sounds like because your writing style turns me on. Um.. ok.. that had nothing to do with the issue at hand.. but ..ok .. nevermind.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:35 PM   #81
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
Obvious, and agreed. I guess stupidity is also the "gift that keeps on giving." When you toss insults and can't even spell the 12 words in your sig. line, it really offers lots of joke material.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
We should be really careful about the name calling, just sayin'

If right of posting is only going to follow a mensa exam then a lot of folks are going to be in trouble.
Quote:
I will say the word stupidity all I want thanks. When you become a mod we can talk about that one.
I wasn't telling you what to post just offering an opinion about it, which you seemed to have trouble responding to. Which is code for guess I hit a nerve, which was the point. I'm not a hypocrite and wouldn't like to believe that you are one either. Just sayin'
Old 02-24-2011, 01:39 PM   #82
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

This is what I just read...wah, wah, wah. I have no problem admitting I said the freaking word. I can in fact read something as I write it. You did not hit a nerve and yea you are kind of a hypocrite when you make suggestions to OTHER people about manners, and allow your kind to carry on. Either way, you don't bother me so continue lol.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:41 PM   #83
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
. The problem is that it goes deeper than simply turning your back, putting on ignore, or simply walking away will resolve......
The problem is people bringing their drama on this board...If you have a problem go write a blog, send an email, make a phone call, do what you need to do....just keep it off the boards?...

And any issues I have with people on here are resolved for myself, by having them on ignore....because unlike some people, I don't take jabs at the same person every single day..... multiple times....I have put them on ignore and moved on...

If you or anyone else has a problem with the way I choose to utilize the ignore function...get over it, it's not going to change.....
Old 02-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #84
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward
Apparently that is still okay and a little wit here is the end of the world as we know it. What is good for the goose is only fair for the gander, or something about a pot and kettle but that seemed racing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Nope. Insults are not ok. It doesn't matter who is doing the insulting. Like I said in another thread, We should try to understand someone's POV rather than insult them. At least that is what I try to do. I have been watching this thread and didn't say anything because it was not my battle but enough is enough. I don't like anyone insulting Valerie and I don't like Valerie insulting anyone here. Let's all try to get along, kiss and have crazy nasty sex.
Couldn't agree more and while I thought the original joke was really funny, softening it a little didn't seem like a bad plan. Then again I thinck refering to my self as a Murdering Rat Bastard is funny so my sense of humor is more than a little sick and twisted.

It's hard to be funny and never hurt anyone's feelers, but you have a point and it is valid. I will insult myself in this thread for the rest of the day. Did I even tell you for example that I am hung like a spotted field mouse?
Old 02-24-2011, 01:44 PM   #85
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
This is what I just read...wah, wah, wah. I have no problem admitting I said the freaking word. I can in fact read something as I write it. You did not hit a nerve and yea you are kind of a hypocrite when you make suggestions to OTHER people about manners, and allow your kind to carry on. Either way, you don't bother me so continue lol.
So you are okay with the kiss? Because I'm kind of hideous looking and have breath like a swamp reptile...
Old 02-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #86
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Val,
Please understand it was not a shot at you or the way you choose to use the ignore button..... We already had that talk...... My contention is that the issue at hand does not get resolved in such a manner from my experience.....

London, you are free to say as you like (unlike others whom are apparently restricted as to what they are allowed to say). But the fact is you have to see they certain level of hypocracy in your actions & words.... Perpetuating the drama is nearly as bad as introducing it. So yet again, as you're no doubt banging the RTM or PMing your Mod friends (which is well within your rights) I would not be shocked if some of the same were done inreference to your posts.....
Anyone remember the topic? Or are we all kinds of sideways that it is beyond repair?

Naomi..... Soon enuf my dear..... Soon enuf....

JaD
Old 02-24-2011, 01:53 PM   #87
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
So you are okay with the kiss? Because I'm kind of hideous looking and have breath like a swamp reptile...
Then it's gonna be a BJ only date for you too I guess...what's new?
Old 02-24-2011, 02:01 PM   #88
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Val,
Please understand it was not a shot at you or the way you choose to use the ignore button..... We already had that talk...... My contention is that the issue at hand does not get resolved in such a manner from my experience.....

London, you are free to say as you like (unlike others whom are apparently restricted as to what they are allowed to say). But the fact is you have to see they certain level of hypocracy in your actions & words.... Perpetuating the drama is nearly as bad as introducing it. So yet again, as you're no doubt banging the RTM or PMing your Mod friends (which is well within your rights) I would not be shocked if some of the same were done inreference to your posts.....
Anyone remember the topic? Or are we all kinds of sideways that it is beyond repair?

Naomi..... Soon enuf my dear..... Soon enuf....

JaD
There is this concept called LET IT GO, which is what I am doing. Your post made zero sense to me. Wanting to STOP the drama is NOT adding to it lol. I don't start crap but I WILL finish it! People need to learn when to stfu already!
Old 02-24-2011, 02:04 PM   #89
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Quote:
Obvious, and agreed. I guess stupidity is also the "gift that keeps on giving." When you toss insults and can't even spell the 12 words in your sig. line, it really offers lots of joke material.

I'm ALOT of things but stoopit AIN'T one of them.........I'm smart enough to know that somewhere in your small mind you have confused what you do for a living with superiority. That it some how entitles you to look down on others.....I never make snide comments on anything or to anyone unless it's directed at me and mine....OR unless just in fun....and your buddy made that mistake a few weeks ago.....and well you see how that turned out....here's your chance...say whatever you want to or about me....you'll do it anyway...you say whatever you want with no fear...because YOU are allowed...others not so much, if they wish to participate here......but go easy on me...I'm old...and don't have a mod in my...ummm..pocket...Don't get it confused. Just because people pay you to do whatever it is they could'nt or would'nt do to the woman they love........don't make YOU special....see where I'm goin' here?....I may not have a formal education but I'm nowhere near stupid. We're about the same age, right? You're still turning tricks...I've owned studio's........and never made a dime layin on my back. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. Some of my very best friends are in the life and have worked for me.....

<-----rtm is to the left there, Your Highness

I'll take my points with sweet and sour sauce, thanCks........

BTW Naomi, I'm a Gemini. It can't be helped sometimes. And I thinck you're pretty swell too.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:06 PM   #90
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh did I say your name? Ha ha thanks babe. BTW, "Alot" is not a word. It's "a lot." Thanks for playing and taking the time to write that long tirade...made my day.

I was pointed many times for saying what I want, so please don't go there. I can show you the numbers as well as the ban. When you call other people names that mean something to me, I will tell you what you look like when you can't even spell or use proper grammar when doing so. I don't look down on anyone...only when they feel the need to jump into threads and insult people. I don't know how old you are, what you look like, or what education you don't have, and I really don't care. Carry on.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women