Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35594
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2017, 09:44 PM   #91
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You and Odumbo laughed at Romney when he suggested Russia was a threat, Stan-the-Stupid. Your ilk has no credibility on this issue, Stan-the-Stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So, Corpy, are we supposed to wait for YOU to express concern about Russia before suggesting that your man Twitler is Putin's stooge?

Playing with your own poop again, I see.
u faggot Romney was right in 2012 .. running against Putin's real pussy .. Obama .. who drew useless lines in the Syrian sand while Putin bitched him up and showed him how it's done.

What ya gonna do when Trump bitches up on Putin?? u gonna stop posting here ... forever???
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:55 PM   #92
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:55 PM   #93
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
...a traitor... fired in disgrace for collaborating with our biggest threat, Russia!
Quote:
Yes Russia, isis doesn't have nuclear bombs aimed at every major city in the United States ready to fire at a moments notice, I think that makes them our biggest threat!
Quote:
If you don't think that Russia is a bigger threat to us than isis you should take your marine emblem down and put up a bozo the clown emblem.
Glad to see you are such a deep strategic thinker, Limpdick! However, I am a little confused about one thing. Was it wrong for Obama to ridicule Mitt Romney for having the same view as you apparently do? Was Obama clueless when he said this:

Oh wait! I see two other posters - IB and The Waco Kid - brought up the same point. So now you have 3 of us waiting to hear your answer.

Care to explain yourself, limpy?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:22 PM   #94
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Every time Trump stands next to another countries leader he looks stupid, they always speak better and answer any questions with intelligence! Trump talks in jibberish as if he doesn't really know the answer but just talks in circles until everyone is so confused they forgot the question. Plus he doesn't seem to have any intelligent grasp of the world and it's complexity. He really needs to step down before he embarrasses us more!
Explain Yourself
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:35 PM   #95
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

I see TRUMP is working his seed into your blood stream, Snicker Poodle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrOObczCkE4
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:06 PM   #96
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Glad to see you are such a deep strategic thinker, Limpdick! However, I am a little confused about one thing. Was it wrong for Obama to ridicule Mitt Romney for having the same view as you apparently do? Was Obama clueless when he said this:

Oh wait! I see two other posters - IB and The Waco Kid - brought up the same point. So now you have 3 of us waiting to hear your answer.

Care to explain yourself, limpy?

Crickets!

What happened to StandinLimp? Where did that little fucktard go?

Proof that he can't defend himself or debate his way out of a broken condom.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:19 PM   #97
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Crickets!

What happened to StandinLimp? Where did that little fucktard go?

Proof that he can't defend himself or debate his way out of a broken condom.
Isis doesn't have nuclear missels pointed at every major city in our country and submarines surrounding our country along with warships. I personally consider someone that can destroy us a bigger threat than someone that can scare us!
Please understand unlike you dorks that are in line to blow Donald Trump regardless of what he does or says, I am not bias and if I don't agree with a democrat I will say so, you guys should try to be as fair!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:36 PM   #98
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
... nuclear missels pointed at every major city in our country and submarines surrounding our country along with warships. I personally consider someone that can destroy us a bigger threat than someone that can scare us!
Sounds like you should have been taking them up with Obaminable!!

Or better yet, voted for someone besides HillaryNoMore!!!

Them fucking Russians are scary as shit, aren't they????
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:43 PM   #99
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Please provide links to document these people are Klan supporters. This is just like when you useless idiots suggest all Trump supporters are homophobes, red necks, racist, etc. Like I said in another post, I know a lot of Trump supporters and none fit your profile.

You liberals are clueless. Look at gfijunkies avatar. So 90+ % of this country are racist, homophobes, rednecks?

Quote:
I need to post a link? Haven't you guys been paying attention for the last year? Trump has not tried to hide his racist beliefs at all! Most of his best friends are klan supporters, Steve Bannon, Stephan Miller, Priebus, Conway, Spicer, Flynn, Sessions. What does he need to do tatoo racist on his forehead!
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:46 PM   #100
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyvicksa View Post
You liberals are clueless. Look at gfijunkies avatar. So 90+ % of this country are racist, homophobes, rednecks?
The poor soul is still struggling with English. Give him a break!

He's the best that YouRong could drag down to the forum to trash on Texas, and he's from Pennsylvania, so the other Trumpers up there ran his ass out of town, because they got tired of hearing his useless babble.

Trump carried Pennsylvania!!! Like he did the country!!!!
Old 02-16-2017, 03:13 PM   #101
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Isis doesn't have nuclear missels (sic) pointed at every major city in our country and submarines surrounding our country along with warships. I personally consider someone that can destroy us a bigger threat than someone that can scare us!
You already said that in post #57. We heard you the first time.

Quote:
Please understand unlike you dorks that are in line to blow Donald Trump regardless of what he does or says, I am not bias (sic) and if I don't agree with a democrat I will say so, you guys should try to be as fair!
Lots of conservative posters here disagree with lots of Republicans all the time. If you followed this forum, you would know that. If you are a newbie here, you shouldn't say things you don't know about.

You are soooo reluctant to spit out the simple fact that your hard-line view of Russia represents a 180-degree flip-flop from the policy pursued by Odumbo for at least the first 6 years he was in office, and arguably his entire tenure, until he became a lame duck last November 8th, when he suddenly became all prissy about their alleged electoral interference.

So did Odumbo fuck up the US-Russian relationship? He wanted a "reset", and he ended up getting stiffed by Putin over Crimea, Ukraine and Syria. Can you say "fail"? Go ahead and spit it out, limpy.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:36 PM   #102
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are soooo reluctant to spit out the simple fact that your hard-line view of Russia represents a 180-degree flip-flop from the policy pursued by Odumbo for at least the first 6 years he was in office, and arguably his entire tenure, until he became a lame duck last November 8th, when he suddenly became all prissy about their alleged electoral interference.

So did Odumbo fuck up the US-Russian relationship? He wanted a "reset", and he ended up getting stiffed by Putin over Crimea, Ukraine and Syria. Can you say "fail"? Go ahead and spit it out, limpy.
You're simply confusing him now. The FACTS you relate do not "fit" the talking points bullshit issued to him in the training session he attended for his OFA indoctrination.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women