Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47562
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2017, 11:25 AM   #1
Heisenberg51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Post-op TS Girls

What are your thoughts on the full srs post-op girls? Has anyone been with a post-op girl? Experiences? How does it differ from a cis gender female?

Are there any post-op providers? Is there a forum or site to locate a girl?

There used to be a girl from KCK that owned her own martial arts studio on the KS side and was a provider on the side for fun. Never got the opportunity and lost her info.
Heisenberg51 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:36 AM   #2
XxXdanni94
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 383039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I seen some beautiful ts girls on backpage ...like so pretty they leave you shocked its really a man
XxXdanni94 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 12:50 PM   #3
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Post Op

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg51 View Post
What are your thoughts on the full srs post-op girls? Has anyone been with a post-op girl? Experiences? How does it differ from a cis gender female?

Are there any post-op providers? Is there a forum or site to locate a girl?

There used to be a girl from KCK that owned her own martial arts studio on the KS side and was a provider on the side for fun. Never got the opportunity and lost her info.
After my first wife died, I dated a very nice young lady for some time - still friends - who had cancer in the woman's area. Her uterus, cervix, external genitals and most of the vagina were removed. The external genitals and vagina were rebuilt.

If doctors can do that type of a rebuilt for a cancer patient one wonders what other types of things they can do.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 01:26 PM   #4
Heisenberg51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Sorry about your friend. Did you get to try it out? Did it feel the same?
Heisenberg51 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 04:21 PM   #5
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default There are amazing things in this world.

I had known her family, and I had known her a long time. I hadn't seen her for years, and did not know about her condition. She saw me at a meeting and cornered me to talk. She let me know she was single, and knew I had lost my wife to breast cancer. I asked her out, and on the first date she told me about her cancer. It had been a few years of a dry period for her after surgery and she let me know that she was willing to try. Try she did, she wanted to be sure the thing still worked for her, and I tried to make her feel special.

The only thing that was different about it was that when I put my FIV: there was no cervix, just a rounded bottom at the end of the vagina where the doctors had sealed it off. It felt perfect, but different. She still had her clit, and the g spot still worked fine. I was just amazed at how good a job the doctors did. Thirty five years latter she is still cancer free, and doing fine.

I don't know how the doctors could convert a man to a woman, and quite frankly I get the shivers when I think about a guy having his dick cut off: but they surely created a new vagina for my friend.

JR
Old 04-16-2017, 03:52 PM   #6
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdanni94 View Post
I seen some beautiful ts girls on backpage ...like so pretty they leave you shocked its really a man
I'm sure you didn't mean to call those trans providers men. The words you're looking for are trans women. Calling a trans woman a man is incredible dehumanizing.

As for looking for trans providers, definitely check out P411.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:05 AM   #7
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

I do not think I should be forced into participating in the delusion of someone with a tragic mental illness. So for my part, I will keep referring to men as men.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 09:05 AM   #8
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gender is a social construct and has nothing to do with someones sex (especially seeing as how humans are not limited to XY or XX chromosomes but humans can also have: XXY, XXXX, XXYY, XXXXX, XXXXY, 5a, 17b, AIS, 46XY, or the literal 20+ combinations of chromosomes). Sorry, science does not support your bigotry.

- Sincerely, someone with a degree in biochemistry and was just accepted into med school.

A n y w a y, definitely P411, TER or even using twitter/tumblr hashtags to find a trans provider in your area. I know a few local in Nebraska but I do not think they have had SRS yet.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 09:11 AM   #9
mongostryker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

God i think i just fell in love with you..lol
mongostryker is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 04:20 PM   #10
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

I guess it was my imaginary bigotry that prevented my roosters from laying eggs and my bulls from getting pregnant. I really knew how to keep them down, I guess.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:24 PM   #11
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemmaFox View Post
Gender is a social construct and has nothing to do with someones sex (especially seeing as how humans are not limited to XY or XX chromosomes but humans can also have: XXY, XXXX, XXYY, XXXXX, XXXXY, 5a, 17b, AIS, 46XY, or the literal 20+ combinations of chromosomes). Sorry, science does not support your bigotry.

- Sincerely, someone with a degree in biochemistry and was just accepted into med school.

A n y w a y, definitely P411, TER or even using twitter/tumblr hashtags to find a trans provider in your area. I know a few local in Nebraska but I do not think they have had SRS yet.
I don't know what this means about your bedside (as a doctor) manner but you did something reprehensible by calling someone out as a bigot without proof. Now he may be and he may just be underinformed but you have no proof of your claim. You shut down discussion by name calling which what some of our more unsavory posters do. Let me ask you, if scientist can make someone look like they are a different race...are they? If a doctor can make a dog resemble a pig in appearance...is it ham? If you can take a man, cut off the male parts, and make them to all intents and purposes...does that make him a woman? I don't think so anymore that the so-called pregnant man is having babies. Her plumbing was left intact. In case you haven't bother to read up on it or choose to accept it, there is a lot of talk out there about people needing gender reassignment surgery are victims of mental illness. You might want to do some reading and stow the bias on your part.

I'm back and have another point. I just read the story about the human Ken doll. Let me ask you again, if someone went through the process of having their shin bones broken and stretched to make them a good 6'2" tall, nice straight teeth, a dimple on the chin, perfect hair, good high cheek bones, and an eleven inch penis (all thanks to a surgeon) and they married a woman who didn't know any of these. They have children and the woman is completed beside herself that her children are short, chinless, and the opposite of her husband. Is the man morally correct to NOT tell his wife and to continue to hide his origin from her?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:45 PM   #12
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemmaFox View Post

I saw a recording of a speech by VP Chaney wherein he made the following statement:
"you have your facts wrong."
I thought that was a gentlemanly way to phrase the statement, I still love it.

A basic understanding of science tells one that opinions never matter. Opinions are deeply frowned upon in any scientific peer review. Even an intro course in Genetics would provide you with completely different information than you presented here.

A degree in any science would have taught you that one can not create facts out of thin air, and expect others to believe it without examination. Blind faith and reliance upon self-proclaimed experts or masters, is the realm of some people in religion, but not science. Anyone who knows the medical community, can see the problems with your statements.

So preach on, no one believes you. As the ultimate promoter of women through my daughters, stepdaughters, granddaughters and step granddaughters, I find it hard to believe that you would be disciplined enough to pass a beginning course in chemistry, let along be admitted to medical school. I have seen enough women who claim to be educated, but the truth comes through when one listened to them talk, or attempt to write.

A good looking woman should be educated, and many are: it is unfortunate that some attractive ladies use it to just get by in life because they are too lazy to do the work that is required for success. One of my daughters had an IQ tested by the US Government at 183. Two of my granddaughters also tested in that range: you are not them. I did not let any of them ignore their studies because of their looks.

I just tried to down load a picture, never done that before, about a little girl trying to read a go spot go book, her answer to learning to read was: "fuck it, I'll be a stripper."

JR
Old 04-17-2017, 07:23 PM   #13
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Blah blah blah. At this point you're just white noise in the background. I could upload my diploma and it still wouldn't be enough proof. I know who I am and that is satisfaction enough. Give it a few years, old man, and you may end up in my office.

I'd rather not receive points for derailing so if anyone wants to discuss this further you're welcome to message me.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 04:14 AM   #14
biggestbubba
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Gender is a social construct and has nothing to do with someones sex (especially seeing as how humans are not limited to XY or XX chromosomes but humans

We do not caress "social constructs."
biggestbubba is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 07:22 AM   #15
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Devil's in the details...

zeejoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women