Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60177
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47666
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2017, 09:10 PM   #136
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You attack R.M. for being overweight in the past, yet you complain when hobbyists turn around and give you a taste of your own medicine. One of the things I find amusing, about this, is the fact that she actually lost weight, and you're trying to lose weight. You don't have a leg to stand on attacking her for her past weight, when she has lost weight and you still have yours.
I would have given him tips on how to lose weight and been very supportive but he makes the choice of being a bloody tampon 247 365. He has made the choice to be a miserable person. Let him lay in it.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: and R.M if you want to call me fat that's fine but you are alienating 90 percent of the hobbyist on this site, which may explain your embarrassing low number of reviews in the past 5 years.

Don't mistake the number of her reviews with the frequency of her actual numbers. Many hobbyists choose not to do a review. There are other factors in play as well. For any single hobbyist that provides a review, there are many more who don't. You shouldn't be hammering someone for the number of reviews they've received if one of the reviews you've given is suspected of being a fake review.
If I had it my way I would have zero reviews. I'm just not a fan of them. I don't like to kiss and tell.
Thank you HFC for your services sir. Much appreciation.
Side note. I have noticed that he is very juvenile like he is going to push someone into their feelings. He just looks stupid and pointless.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:58 PM   #137
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
You attack R.M. for being overweight in the past, yet you complain when hobbyists turn around and give you a taste of your own medicine. One of the things I find amusing, about this, is the fact that she actually lost weight, and you're trying to lose weight. You don't have a leg to stand on attacking her for her past weight, when she has lost weight and you still have yours.
I would have given him tips on how to lose weight and been very supportive but he makes the choice of being a bloody tampon 247 365. He has made the choice to be a miserable person. Let him lay in it.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: and R.M if you want to call me fat that's fine but you are alienating 90 percent of the hobbyist on this site, which may explain your embarrassing low number of reviews in the past 5 years.

Don't mistake the number of her reviews with the frequency of her actual numbers. Many hobbyists choose not to do a review. There are other factors in play as well. For any single hobbyist that provides a review, there are many more who don't. You shouldn't be hammering someone for the number of reviews they've received if one of the reviews you've given is suspected of being a fake review.
If I had it my way I would have zero reviews. I'm just not a fan of them. I don't like to kiss and tell.
Thank you HFC for your services sir. Much appreciation.
Side note. I have noticed that he is very juvenile like he is going to push someone into their feelings. He just looks stupid and pointless.
And what should we thank you for Ms huge twat? You have lied about your age - you have lied about your heritage. You have lied about feeding the homeless and you lie about your political affiliation. You are not a conservation by any means - do you realize that true conservatives would look at you as a plague on America ?
There will never be a conservative candidate who would promote legalizing prostitution- sure some libertarians might like the idea but not a true conservative. Just take a look at cities where prostitution is rampant - they are typically liberal cities.
And to the cock sucking GI JOE wanna be you will never earn the rank or stripes that I have earned and the reason being you think the world owes you something for your service. Remember, the military is an all volunteer group - I choosed to join the military - there are brave men and women who serve in all different occupations and many who save lives every day. You disgrace the military by thinking people should kiss your ass because of something you CHOOSED to join.
Also, because you you write in blue font doesn't make your statement any glamorous - as I stated you sick oerverted go have a woman sit her dirty vagina on your face you sick fetish bastard. I read your blogs what a loser you are - you into ladies that are dominatrix aren't you lol.
Fucking loser - I wish you would walk up to me and challenge my service it would be a day you would never forget and take that how you like it punk -you are a blue falcon and if you served in the army you know what that term means sissy.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 10:07 PM   #138
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

See what a pussy cry baby you are. I'll let know if I ever decide to give you your balls back. Until then I will carry them in my purse. Grow the fuck up you were never in the military. Now go cry me a river little girl.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 11:10 PM   #139
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

girl bullies never win

Even old wrinkly ones who can rent our their cavernous pussies as AirBNBs...or fallout shelters.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 12:04 AM   #140
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
See what a pussy cry baby you are. I'll let know if I ever decide to give you your balls back. Until then I will carry them in my purse. Grow the fuck up you were never in the military. Now go cry me a river little girl.
I thought you were putting me on ignore you 50 year old cunt ? Tell everyone about how you wanted me to spoil you on the sugar daddy site ? You had no issues with me being a fat ass as long as I would send you money ? This we know about you : you claim to be mixed but you are a white trailer park trash- you informed me that one of your sugar daddy paid for your once man made boobs that were done poorly and hard as a rock - go blow a homelsss guy you lying Cum guzzling transsexual looking whore.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:36 AM   #141
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Remember, the military is an all volunteer group - I choosed to join the military - .
Did you "choosed" to leave?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 06:15 AM   #142
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
girl bullies never win

Even old wrinkly ones who can rent our their cavernous pussies as AirBNBs...or fallout shelters.
If you must speak of yourself in that manner go right ahead. I just never knew you had a pussy. Everyone knows that you are a pussy though.
Quote:
I thought you were putting me on ignore you 50 year old cunt ? Tell everyone about how you wanted me to spoil you on the sugar daddy site ? You had no issues with me being a fat ass as long as I would send you money ? This we know about you : you claim to be mixed but you are a white trailer park trash- you informed me that one of your sugar daddy paid for your once man made boobs that were done poorly and hard as a rock - go blow a homelsss guy you lying Cum guzzling transsexual looking whore.
That's what your stupid ass gets for trying to think. I am here and not going anywhere. Your fat ass needs to leave just like you said. But you lie about everything. I'm wondering what your other handle was. Enjoy your miserable day you FAT CUNT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Did you "choosed" to leave?
In the truth of it most likely the Army did not want him. I bet in reality he looks like Uncle Fester.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:02 AM   #143
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
girl bullies never win

And lyin liberal bullies, like YOUR and LUBE's and the rest of the reach-around crew hero shrilLIARy never can win either ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But great job of WKing for YOUR protégé there MR. Doty 4 TIMES !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:40 AM   #144
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfacechair View Post
I've followed the posts related to Luke_Wyatt, both his posts regarding his claims and what others have said about him regarding his claims.

I'm in the military branch that he claims to have retired from. I'm about to be in its retired reserve. Reviewing what he has said, I have a hard time believing that he is who he claims to be.

For instance...
Welcome back, HFC!

You picked a deserving target... if anyone on eccie needs to be on the receiving end of your carpet-bombing posts, it's Lubed WhinyAss!

Of course, he is such a massively obese FAT FATTY target it might not be necessary for you to resort to indiscriminate carpet-bombing... a single dumb bomb should suffice to take out his blubbery CARCASS!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:47 AM   #145
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
In the truth of it most likely the Army did not want him. I bet in reality he looks like Uncle Fester.
He sucks a lot more than light bulbs, too!

Old 05-12-2017, 12:23 PM   #146
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfacechair View Post
Private Major Luke_Wyatt: My offer still stands ass clown did you find a MOD that's a veteran?

First, I asked you the questions first. Until you answer the questions that I have asked you, and follow through the conversation that would naturally result from your answering those questions, you do not have a leg to stand on demanding that I take your offer.

Second, your offer is invalid on the account that we do not know if the moderator that is chosen is a veteran and, if he/she is a veteran,
if this moderator is able to scrutinize a DD Form 214. Again, veteran service organizations have veterans who had been fooled by falsified DD Form 214s. What makes you think that a moderator here would not get fooled?

Third, verification of your military service, or military background, is more efficiently done via you answering my questions, and following through with the conversation that will result from the answers that you give me.

Fourth, someone who is allegedly a retired Sergeant Major would most certainly know if something is working or not. In this case, notice how I consistently respond to your demands, to take your offer, with the response I provided you with the first points above. I have also provided you with an explanation as to why your offer is invalid.

You, as a "retired Sergeant Major", would not cower away from answering my initial questions, and from engaging in a veteran to veteran conversation. Real veterans would answer my questions, and engage in the conversation that follows. This is a reason to why real veterans could hit it off and converse with each other as if they'd known each other forever despite the fact that they had just met the first time.

If you are a "retired SGM", you'd know that. You wouldn't be afraid to do things my way, which is consistent with how veterans do things. The fact that you would insist that anybody here accept your offer, while refusing to do what veterans would naturally do, speaks volumes supporting the argument that you are not who you claim to be.

Fifth, a part of your offer is you leaving if your statement is proven invalid via a DD 214 check. Why would I want that? I don't want you to leave, because if you do, you would not be on here making a fool of yourself and proving your own claims, that you are a "retired SGM" false.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: You are an asshole guy

I could understand why you would call me an "asshole guy"; due to my refusal to stop hammering you, and due to my insistence on you answering simple straightforward questions that a real veteran, or a veteran with nothing to hide, will be able to answer. You see me as "an asshole guy" because I refuse to do what you want me to do. I'm an "asshole guy" because I continue to insist on holding your feet to the fire with questions that real veterans will be glad to answer, but questions that you are afraid to answer. I will keep asking you these questions. The longer you ignore these questions, the more you prove that you never were a retired SGM.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: who likes ladies to sit on his face

There's a very good chance that if you were to try this, and not speak negatively about this, you would not have even have to worry about whether women would have issues with your weight or not. In fact, your weight would not be an issue if these women knew that not only do you enjoy living up to my username, but were good at it.

Perhaps that's the reason to why I'm hobbying every week, and you're hobbying infrequently.

However, your use of this in a negative sense speaks volumes about your true philosophy about women. What you said, via PM, and here, about my username, tells me that you see women as individuals that should be used, controlled, manipulated, abused, etc. You have no respect for women, and you look down on anyone who would dare two things to go counter to how you would do things.

Be assured that if you were to live up to my username with the women in your area, you would find the aroma far superior to your character, integrity, argument, line of reasoning, honesty, etc.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: and some how you think you are the stolen valor enforcer of the whore boards.

Where, in any of my posts, have I claimed to be one of those? You, who claim to be a retired SGM, would understand why many of us here are calling your veteran claims to question. If you are a real deal retired SGM, you would gladly answer my questions and engage in the conversation that follows.

The fact that you would accuse me of claiming to be a stolen valor enforcer speaks volumes to the fact that deep down inside, you know that you are a valor thief.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: I offered you two options look me up in the database in St Louis or present our respective DD 214

False, you only offered one option, which was an invalid method of verifying your service. If you are a retired SGM, you would have noticed that, and would not insist on demanding something in the face of getting the same response repeatedly when it comes to verifying your claims of being a retired SGM.

You did mention that if you were to trust me, I would be able to verify you via looking you up in the database at the National Personal Records Center. That doesn't count as a second option, as there's no guarantee that you'd trust someone that'll constantly hammer you. In response to this offer, I offered a much quicker way of verifying that, via the Army White Pages.

However, even in that statement I could tell that you are not who you claim to be when it comes to be a retired SGM. Because, if you did, you would know that none of us has the ability to check the database, at the national personnel archives, unless we were an employee there. Instead, you'd know that we would have to submit an FOIA request to them. You would also know that depending on when you left service, we would have to send that request to the parent service instead.

This is just more proof that you are not who you claim to be. Unless I can personally verify your DD 214, block by block, your offer is invalid.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: - last time I checked hookers are not charging half off to bets so it's absurd someone to benefit on a whore site to claim to be a VET.

Nobody is arguing that you did this for discounts, you advanced that claim in an attempt to bolster your position in debate against the other hobbyists in other threads. Unfortunately for you, your line of reasoning betrayed your claims of being a retired SGM. One of the things that got you happens to be one of the common things that gets other phonies, math. Another one is firsthand mundane things that were absent from your line of reasoning and commentary.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: Everyone here is pretty much anonymous

The mask of anonymity will not hide the fact that you lack the necessary experience that a retired SGM would possess. Consequently, when you make such claims, real veterans are going smell the BS that you spew, spot you as a faker, and call you out accordingly.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: but some how you think I need to validate myself

Your invalid offer is a method of "validation". What you are saying here is that it is okay for you to demand validation from others, but not okay for others to demand validation from you.

Again, the simple questions I asked you are questions that a real veteran would be able to answer. Additionally, real veterans would be able to carry that into an actual conversation. If you are a real veteran, as you are portraying yourself, you would have no problems doing that. You would not be spending a lot of time complaining that I'm trying to "force you" to validate yourself.

A faker/fraud would go out of his/her way to refuse to answer simple questions like what I have asked you. This is a very similar reason to why other fakers would stop entertaining questioning, regarding their "military service", or their "accomplishments" during military service, with the, "it's classified" card.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: to a cock sucker like you

Translation: The individual that's forcing Private Major Luken Wyattn to do things that would further expose Private Major Luke Wyatt as NOT being a retired SGM.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: who I don't know from Adam's house cat?

It doesn't matter. Firsthand experience is firsthand experience. When phonies like you attempt to gain an advantage in an argument, by advancing a phony veteran claim, and subsequently saying things, or calling things, that gives himself away as being a phony, those with real military experience are going to smell the BS coming from you and call you out accordingly.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: Just like I told you FUCK OFF

The only thing that's getting fucked is your phony veteran persona. Judging by what you are saying, and by your demeanor, I could tell that even you are starting to doubt the ability of your BS, regarding your military background, to stick.

Private Major Luke_Wyatt: or accept my offer

Wrong. I asked you questions first. The onus is on you to answer those questions, and to engage in the conversation that would follow depending on the responses that you give me. Until then, you do not have a leg to stand on to demand that I accept your offer. If I don't want you to leave this message board, what good is your offer that includes you leaving?

Answering my initial questions, and engaging in the follow-on conversation that will result from your answers, is how real veterans verify each other. If you are a real retired SGM, you'd know that. The fact that you would insist that I "accept your offer" speaks volumes to the fact that you are not a retired SGM.
I looked into all the comments you made about being an expert at DD-214 and DD-215 forms. I think what you think makes you an expert would be you came home with a "Discharge" after spending time with a "Decorator" and your wife gave you "Separation" papers. Do you actually think you can go on and on about what a badass you are and convince even one person to trust you with their real world info? And if they did they would trust you to give it an unbiased evaluation? Look you may be a bad ass from the service but then again you may be a freshman in high school. Who knows or cares. Just act normal for a change.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 01:28 PM   #147
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I looked into all the comments you made about being an expert at DD-214 and DD-215 forms. I think what you think makes you an expert would be you came home with a "Discharge" after spending time with a "Decorator" and your wife gave you "Separation" papers. Do you actually think you can go on and on about what a badass you are and convince even one person to trust you with their real world info? And if they did they would trust you to give it an unbiased evaluation? Look you may be a bad ass from the service but then again you may be a freshman in high school. Who knows or cares. Just act normal for a change.
+100000 you nailed it - thank you!!!

He either has too much time on his hands or is the biggest ass clown on ECCIE if he thinks myself or anyone else is obligated to give up personal info on a fucking whore board. This isn't a military forum - I don't have to prove a damn thing to him - it's absurd as if a hobbyist stated that he were a millionaire and I asked him to show me his bank account or financial records to prove he's a millionaire.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:31 PM   #148
lustylad
Premium Access

Hahaha... empty Pockface should have looked up HFC's posting history before deciding to WK for fatboy... look out, it's hellfire missile time!
Old 05-12-2017, 01:40 PM   #149
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hahaha... empty Pockface should have looked up HFC's posting history before deciding to WK for fatboy... look out, it's hellfire missile time!
Go see one of your 50 dollar massage tramps- have you ever paid more than 100 dollars for a session? I am going to assume you have a low paying job - or you just a cheapskate.

Until you send me a copy of your pay stub I will believe that you have a minimum wage job based on the little money you spend seeing hookers - so to take a page out of HFC's book show evidence that you make more than minimum wage.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:43 PM   #150
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
+100000 you nailed it - thank you!!!

He either has too much time on his hands or is the biggest ass clown on ECCIE if he thinks myself or anyone else is obligated to give up personal info on a fucking whore board. This isn't a military forum - I don't have to prove a damn thing to him - it's absurd as if a hobbyist stated that he were a millionaire and I asked him to show me his bank account or financial records to prove he's a millionaire.
Who posted up the "DD forums"?
Who posted about your weight first?
Who posted about your ALLEGED military history first?
Who posted about your medical history first?
Who posted about providers being shocked by your size first?
Who posted your threats to others first?

The fucking list is almost endless .... you remind me of WTF!!

The "founding fathers" crafted the 5th amendment with you two loudmouthed clowns in mind!!! They were brilliant, but you two losers certainly aren't!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women