Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2017, 09:50 AM   #16
Yoloswagginz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Yolo, some of what you say about TT is true (I have no opinion at all about sharing priviledged info, but that is an easy accusation to make).

HOWEVER, your posts have the look and smell of someone who is VERY much a car dealer than a customer. You objectivity is difficult to believe.
I honestly could not care less about whether or not AMPs thrive and prosper or get busted and closed down. How can yoy say my objectivity is hard to believe when I don't suggest nor talk down on one establishment or the next? My issue is, TT is on a hooker board trying to get hookers arrested and/or put out of biz lmao. How is this not a problem for anyone else? Why is this guy still here?

Treetop claims to care for these females well being...GO ASK ANY ONE OF THEM IF THEY WANT TO BE "SAVED" AND GO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN! 10/10 will say NO because whatever circumstances they may be living in here are going to be SIGNIFICANTLY better than the ones back in korea, thailand, vietnam or where the fuck ever. They WANT to be here doing what it is they do. Otherwise a simple phonecall to any LE agency would fix their dilemna. Most of them are taking care of their families back home.

I knew a girl whos father died and had a handicapped mother...she was here working to support her mom and 2 sisters back in Korea. Without her "job" here they would be homeless, starving and freezing their ass off in the hardsh korean winters.

Treetop is a terrible ignorant son of a bitch who is doing no good for anybody but himself.
Yoloswagginz is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:22 AM   #17
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Be careful what you ask for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
You get called out and you run and hide! Little tree you are a liar and a bum, so just admit it and quit bringing unwanted attn. to the hobby and to our board. I have had so many pm's from people saying the same thing. For you to shut-up. You had your feelings hurt and now you are acting like a white knight. You sir are no w k! Again any time any place! Again bring mrs. mata with you I would love to spank his little illiterate butt too. I know who both of you are, and have no doubt that mrs. mata and yourself would come out of our meeting with a different perspective on life. Please message me so we can set this up!! If not shut-up..
Life is a sugar cookie.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 11:39 AM   #18
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoloswagginz View Post
I honestly could not care less about whether or not AMPs thrive and prosper or get busted and closed down. How can yoy say my objectivity is hard to believe when I don't suggest nor talk down on one establishment or the next? My issue is, TT is on a hooker board trying to get hookers arrested and/or put out of biz lmao. How is this not a problem for anyone else? Why is this guy still here?
Neither you nor TT seem intent on actually reading what is said--you both want to selectively hear what you want to hear.

I see nothing in TT's posts about wanting to shut down "legitimate" massage parlors. But I would hope that ANYONE on here, IF they knew of women who were in this line of work because of coersion, threats, or force, WOULD want that part of it ended. Can we agree on at least that much?

If so, then the only real issue is HOW MANY are working in AMPs (and other places) against their will? You seem comfortable believing the answer is zero. TT seems comfortable thinking the answer is all. You are both living in a fantasy world.

Treetop claims to care for these females well being...GO ASK ANY ONE OF THEM IF THEY WANT TO BE "SAVED" AND GO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN! 10/10 will say NO because whatever circumstances they may be living in here are going to be SIGNIFICANTLY better than the ones back in korea, thailand, vietnam or where the fuck ever. They WANT to be here doing what it is they do. Otherwise a simple phonecall to any LE agency would fix their dilemna. Most of them are taking care of their families back home.

Only true if you have access to a phone, or can get out on your own and walk into a police station. Without fear that your family will suffer serious reprisals. For some/many women, that is not the case. They either are physically prevented from raising a complaint, or has been pointed out here and elsewhere, they have family--in the US or "back home" who are essentially hostages to ensure they "behave".

Again, the issue is how many. I do know some for whom their life in this country and in AMPs is indeed voluntary. They have been out to dinner with me, in my car, and I have met some of their family living in decent housing, going to school, etc.

I also have personal first hand knowledge of a number of now-defunct white slavery rings where TT's description is very much accurate. Children held as collateral for good behavior. Women who don't speak English, are NOT allowed freedom of movement, etc.

Often these are business enterprises run by criminal gangs with long reach, and profits often get co-mingled with drug deals, gun running, and other very unsavory operations.

I knew a girl whos father died and had a handicapped mother...she was here working to support her mom and 2 sisters back in Korea. Without her "job" here they would be homeless, starving and freezing their ass off in the hardsh korean winters.

Yes, that does happen. But it is far from all. The issue of ladies VOLUNTARILY working needs to be separated from the kidnapping and slavery parts. Just as LE needs to acknowledge that not all sex work is fundamentally linked to drugs and guns.

Treetop is a terrible ignorant son of a bitch who is doing no good for anybody but himself.
Sadly, by your insistence that there is NO forced prostitution, you are every bit as ignorant as TT insisting that it ALL is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Life is a sugar cookie.
Ah yes, the more you act stupid, the more people will ignore your posts that are supposed to be taken seriously.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women