Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2017, 11:45 PM   #1201
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Fair question Waco. The president is bound to uphold the laws of the US and our constitution. We wont go there there. I will get flooded with Hillary, Bill, Obama, etc. And a lot of it will be true. Keep in mind, Hillary & Obama aint the POTUS, Trump is. If your a Trump guy I know you don't care about Russia, his nepotism, tax cuts for the Ultra wealthy, etc

1 Reason: The POTUS is prohibited from taking things of Value from foreign governments. Trump is selling his name "branding" to the Chinese, right now. Also he is filling his private and public resorts with visiting foreign government dignitaries, etc

Insert here. What about the Clinton Foundation, Hillary and Bill did ______________________________ __________________________

I like most Trump people I know. They really have very little in common with him, ( some things), but not many. Most of the ones I know just hate Hillary and Obama

going all in with that emoluments thing?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...0eec0#comments
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:01 AM   #1202
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Damn fine humor Mojo. I enjoyed that. They probably said something pretty close
I am assuming the Government back then was a lot like ours today. They probably put people on guilt trips like they do today. Today if you were ask one of our fearless leaders in Congress "What causes Global Warming" they are going to answer with "You do, and we're going to tax your ass for it". Fucking crazy, that's why half America is on SSRI's, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:21 AM   #1203
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
going all in with that emoluments thing?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...0eec0#comments
No Waco, not all in. The question was asked what has Trump done to be impeached. I answered the question. I could write a book on it.

When Clinton had his Monica affair my GOHP friends wore me out about how shameful, etc it was and he needed impeached. My answer was I didn't care about about him getting a blowjob, I felt he was a great President and I thought the GOHP was overreacting. I have a different opinion about that today than I did then. It was shameful and embarrassing to the office and the country

The Trump supporters I know wont even talk about Trumps tweets, women bashing, hateful behavior, and just plain deplorable-( yeah I said it about him, not his voters). They know hes wrong. But hes not Hillary

Getting harder and harder to defend this guy. Its a lot easier to say what you want in an internet chat, especially anonymously than it is to come out in public and defend this guy

Not all politicians are crooks, liars and thieves, but plenty are

Trump is a disgrace to the office and to America. I just dont see how hes going to make it through the investigations hes under. The man is hiding something
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 07:08 AM   #1204
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
No Waco, not all in. The question was asked what has Trump done to be impeached. I answered the question. I could write a book on it.

When Clinton had his Monica affair my GOHP friends wore me out about how shameful, etc it was and he needed impeached. My answer was I didn't care about about him getting a blowjob, I felt he was a great President and I thought the GOHP was overreacting. I have a different opinion about that today than I did then. It was shameful and embarrassing to the office and the country

The Trump supporters I know wont even talk about Trumps tweets, women bashing, hateful behavior, and just plain deplorable-( yeah I said it about him, not his voters). They know hes wrong. But hes not Hillary

Getting harder and harder to defend this guy. Its a lot easier to say what you want in an internet chat, especially anonymously than it is to come out in public and defend this guy

Trump is a disgrace to the office and to America. I just dont see how hes going to make it through the investigations hes under. The man is hiding something

Lib-retards continue to spout the "myth" that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was impeached over a "blow job". That's an outright lie. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was impeached because he was guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice ... crimes directly contrary to his presidential duty to enforce the laws of this great nation.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 07:19 AM   #1205
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Lib-retards continue to spout the "myth" that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was impeached over a "blow job". That's an outright lie. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was impeached because he was guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice ... crimes directly contrary to his presidential duty to enforce the laws of this great nation.
Totally correct.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 07:21 AM   #1206
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

At first, I didn't care. Now, I know NYr, fucked us!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:01 AM   #1207
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Who gives a fuck what you care about, SLOBBRIN?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:49 AM   #1208
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Who gives a fuck what you care about, SLOBBRIN?
The better question is who gives a fuck what a cocksucking pig thinks.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:44 AM   #1209
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Yeah, pretty much so.....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 11:26 AM   #1210
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Lusty, I found a unicorn-( wish it would have been a hobby unicorn)- I has stage 4 cancer-( not whining or looking for sympathy). I was misdiagnosed. I had to pay in excess of $ 50K up front for surgery, hospital, etc. I had ACA starting at beginning of the year. Cancer was to aggressive, I could not wait for the Obama Care to start. 2 people with exact same type of cancer, both died.

I know I'm going to get the stories about .........whatever. I ended up spending $ 150 k out of my pocket. My insurance payed over 400,k. My premium is over $1,100 per month for just me. I'm grateful

Without ACA I couldn't have gotten insurance. Im grateful. BTW after 11 months I was fully cured

Everyone should have Healthcare in America. Even the JO, DJT of the GOHP knows that much

Theres always 2 sides to everything. Im just sharing one of the good ones

Back to Question. Should Trump be impeached . Yes

Do I want him impeached. No. Pence would be dangerous
Why didn't you have insurance before you got sick? Getting insurance to pay for a pre-existing condition isn't insurance, but extortion.

We all make choices in life. Some of those choices are deadly. You want me to pay for your choices. That is not reasonable.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 11:36 AM   #1211
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
Why didn't you have insurance before you got sick? Getting insurance to pay for a pre-existing condition isn't insurance, but extortion.

We all make choices in life. Some of those choices are deadly. You want me to pay for your choices. That is not reasonable.
Why blame him instead of the extortionist? And when I say "extortionist" I don't mean insurance company - they're just pricing risk. The REAL extortionists are the hospitals and healthcare industry. They're the root of the problem. Look up "chargemaster". They should all be in jail.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 11:40 AM   #1212
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post

I had insurance I didn't have a preexisting condition prior to insurance. I was misdiagnosed. The insurance I had through my company sucked. I signed up for ACA in Sept/ or so. It didn't go in effect until Jan 1. I had to have surgery before Jan or I would have died

Your a have a typical GOHP attitude. Even if I would have " extorted" so what.

I don't have kids in school, should I not pay school tax. Your momma decided to have a fuck head kid like you that we unsuccessfully attempted to educate. Why should I have to pay for your education becauce she made a bad choice? You want me to pay for the likes of a punk like you?
Old 07-03-2017, 11:45 AM   #1213
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Another Flag waver. Russian Flag
Old 07-03-2017, 11:55 AM   #1214
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

We know he was impeached for lying. Lying about a blowjob.

LMFAO- We have the biggest Liar in Presidential History, lying to his groupies like you.

Are you tired of winning yet?

Perjuring Sexual Predator-" I would be dating Ivanka if she wasn't my daughter. Look at her"- DJT quote

Ill ask what no one in Texas can answer

Whats Trump- done to Make America Great?
Old 07-03-2017, 11:57 AM   #1215
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I had insurance I didn't have a preexisting condition prior to insurance. I was misdiagnosed. The insurance I had through my company sucked. I signed up for ACA in Sept/ or so. It didn't go in effect until Jan 1. I had to have surgery before Jan or I would have died

Your a have a typical GOHP attitude. Even if I would have " extorted" so what.

I don't have kids in school, should I not pay school tax. Your momma decided to have a fuck head kid like you that we unsuccessfully attempted to educate. Why should I have to pay for your education becauce she made a bad choice? You want me to pay for the likes of a punk like you?
Should I pay for your food, as well. You could have afforded good(more expensive) insurance. You chose not to get more expensive insurance until you got sick. You chose not to pay into the risk pool until it was guaranteed that you would benefit by participating in the risk pool.

If you were a gambler, and attempted such things, you would be thrown in jail for fraud.

You should pay(and should have paid) your medical bills with the insurance you had.

Instead, you extorted money from me through Obamacare, and are proud of it.

I get it. I show people all of the time that Social Security is a Ponzi scheme that only works because the IRS has the right to use force to extract the money to keep it going. I am still going to take social security checks. That doesn't make it a "not a Ponzi Scheme".

If you think that the government can possibly lower the cost of health care and maintain quality, you are an idiot. The cost will go up. It is just that the decreasing proportion of reasonably productive citizens will pay a larger and larger portion of the cost.
kehaar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women