Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60012
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2017, 11:07 AM   #1321
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are Schumer and Pelosi advocating "assisted suicide"......?

Just a suggestion but....if we can convince these two lunatics to assist each other per that act, I believe we could sell it as a PPV event.

HBO.....Showtime.....ya interested?
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:18 AM   #1322
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Just a suggestion but....if we can convince these two lunatics to assist each other per that act, I believe we could sell it as a PPV event.

HBO.....Showtime.....ya interested?
I considered "assisted suicide" during very intense cancer treatment

Stumps me on GOHP positions

Abortion- Oppose on the grounds of Killing a human

Death Penalty- For killing a human

Right to Suicide- Oppose for ?? Religious reasons ?, Right to suffer?

Healthcare- Its a business product. If you cant afford it just go ahead and die. Its your own fault
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:47 AM   #1323
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Wasnt Obama president the last 8 years?

Republicans are great at voter suppression and gerry mandering

So are you saying the Disaster of a Healthcare bill the GOHP is proposing wont leave Americans dead?

Are you saying the Healrltcare bill isnt just a giant tax break for the wealthy

Global warming is just a Hoax that 90% of scientists are all conspiring on?

GOB all due respect, you sound like Lexus Lover

Same ol same ol out of the GOHP. Remember what your last President W did?

Probably not. GOHP just ignores facts. You have your " Alternitive facts"

You idiots, ( not you personally GOB), elected a Democrat who claimed to be a Republican

Jokes on you boys

By voter suppression do you mean having people from your party standing in front of the polling place with clubs like the New Black Panthers? Give a example of Republicans suppressing LEGITIMATE voters please.

I don't like the new health care bill, it looks to me like Obamacare light. I agree with Paul, vote now to appeal it, then tackle the problems one Bill at a time.

I would not call "global warming" a hoax, more of a money making scheme.

I wonder why mortality rates did not drop in the U.S. if Obamacare saved lives? Why don't the statistics show this?
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 12:02 PM   #1324
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post

I don't like the new health care bill, it looks to me like Obamacare light.
Have you read it?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:17 PM   #1325
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
By voter suppression do you mean having people from your party standing in front of the polling place with clubs like the New Black Panthers? Give a example of Republicans suppressing LEGITIMATE voters please.

I don't like the new health care bill, it looks to me like Obamacare light. I agree with Paul, vote now to appeal it, then tackle the problems one Bill at a time.

I would not call "global warming" a hoax, more of a money making scheme.

I wonder why mortality rates did not drop in the U.S. if Obamacare saved lives? Why don't the statistics show this?

There are partial truths on both sides of our claims, Democrats & Republicans

I could search and find stories of Trump people intimidating voters. One was within blocks of my home in East Dallas. Made the paper-( I know fake news, right?)

I havent read the Healthcare Bill. Doesnt it cut Billions of dollars in Medicare, etc and give almost a trillion dollars in tax cuts to the wealthy?. Is this fake news that every news agency including Fox has reported?

I dont know about people dying satistically, but I do know personally of people who died as a direct result of not having available the medical options I did. I will elaborate as best I can with out giving to much RW info

If Healthcare is such a Competitive business why are the prices all over the map for the same services? Why do so few doctors pay for thier mistakes.? Why are perscription drugs so expensive for insurance vs no insurance?. Why does a fucking bottle of water cost $ 5.00 in the Hospital ?. Lets not play make believe, the insurance and drug lobbies pay off the Republican & Democrat politicians.

I dont know about the mortality rate stats. Ill give you the benefit of the doubt.

Why were there 2 million more abortions during George W presidency than during Obamas?. I dont fucking know, but those are the stats. What does that mean. Who fucking knows

Im I better off with Trump than I was with Obama? I dont know, I cant tell

Im still trsaveling the world, I have money in the bank and Im able to afford to do the things we do in this community. I consider myself blessed

The real question I have is why Rebublicans havent made one single change yet that Made America Great, with the President, House & Senate controlled by them?

Yes Hillary was a poor choice but dont sit her and tell me Trump was a better choice. Trump was simply a diffirent choice
Old 07-05-2017, 01:56 PM   #1326
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Have you read it?

Not front to back.

I don't like the taxpayers paying the insurance company's for their losses. It is my understanding that is what the following paragraphs mean.

"The program will provide payments to health insurers for claims made by eligible people. Certain health conditions determined by the CMS administrator will automatically qualify people. The administrator must determine program details such as which conditions qualify, the attachment point, and the coinsurance rate. Any unallocated stability funds may be used for this program as well. States may take over program operation beginning in plan year 2020. For context, Obamacare also included risk mitigation programs. Two of these programs were funded by transfers among insurance companies. One program, the transitional reinsurance program, was funded by a $25 billion assessment on health plans. Of the $25 billion, $20 billion was designated for reinsurance purposes. The reinsurance program lasted from 2014 to 2016 and was used to offset the cost of claims above a certain threshold" https://www.rpc.senate.gov/policy-pa...re-act-of-2017.

As I recall when the Obama care subsidy's to the insurance company's expired, that is when they started dropping out of Obamacare.

I really like the idea of Rand Pauls approach, vote to appeal now, then add the changes in smaller bills and vote on them individually.This makes a lot of sense to me instead of a all or nothing approach on one large bill.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:21 PM   #1327
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I think it might be fun. Half of us would be against the other half. All hell would break lose if Trump were to be impeached.

Guys with balls against the pajama boy gang. It would be a slaughter. Much fun to be had.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 09:35 PM   #1328
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
I think it might be fun. Half of us would be against the other half. All hell would break lose if Trump were to be impeached.

Guys with balls against the pajama boy gang. It would be a slaughter. Much fun to be had.
Sure would like to meet to satisfy my curiosity. The name, keyboard courage and Dirty Harry quote is painting a vivid mental picture. I would love to know if you are 5'6", driving a lifted Hummer, buying clothes from Buckle and sporting barbed wire bicep tattoos singing Bruno mars songs on kareoke night.

I really would like to know how accurate I am.
futbolhead is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:40 PM   #1329
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Take the 2018 Senate map as an example of Democrats' challenge going forward. To limit Republican gains, Democrats need to find ways to win not in Connecticut or New York or California but instead in Ohio, Florida, West Virginia, Virginia, Missouri and Indiana — among others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
It will be next to impossible for Democrats to take control of the Senate in 2018. 25 Democratic seats up for re-election and 8 Republican seats. And several of the Democratic seats are in states that went for Trump in 2016.
I can see the republicans taking 4 to 5 blue senate seats, but not much else. the 2018 election can scramble the picture.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:44 PM   #1330
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
CB, Im trying to stay out of here. If I need to be taken to the woodshed, I respect you enought to take my thrashing
that's easy... stop subscribing to this thread. go to the thread tools menu

Quote:
In retrospect, I wouldnt have voted for her. I did reluctantly. We did need a change, I just didnt dfeel we needed the DJT change. For us Democrats, ( moderates), Bernie Sanders fucked Hillary. Between Bernie, DJT & Hillary you have to remember Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million- ( I know thats disputed, with no proof)
bernie fucked hillary? how? It was Hillary who fucked Bernie.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:10 AM   #1331
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that's easy... stop subscribing to this thread. go to the thread tools menu

bernie fucked hillary? how? It was Hillary who fucked Bernie.
Who fucked Hillary for us to get that ugly little mouthy cunt Chelsea? Lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 04:23 AM   #1332
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

I havent read the Healthcare Bill. Doesnt it cut Billions of dollars in Medicare, etc and give almost a trillion dollars in tax cuts to the wealthy?.
Short answer: No.

A 500 pound person probably would whine about being "starved" if the person's diet was restricted to 1200 calories a day....and the Twinkies were cut from the diet.
Old 07-06-2017, 04:34 AM   #1333
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

The real question I have is why Rebublicans havent made one single change yet that Made America Great, with the President, House & Senate controlled by them?
When you return from your World travels, do some searching.

Trump met with the Duda (of Poland) this morning and discussed NATO, military assistance, trade deals, and energy sales to Poland....and confirmed our friendship with the Polish people.

The U.S. media regulars asked about CNN wrestling and Russia election hacking! The biased Liberal media doesn't give a shit about the welfare of this country or its NEW ROLE in the World.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:55 AM   #1334
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Who fucked Hillary for us to get that ugly little mouthy cunt Chelsea? Lol.

Jim

Slick owns that one lock, stock and barrel.

Not a day goes by he doesn't look at ol' cankles and shake his head while wondering why he ever thought tapping that would be a good idea.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:42 PM   #1335
themystic
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1059700787]Who fucked Hillary for us to get that ugly little mouthy cunt Chelsea? Lol.

Same person who fucked Rosyln Carter

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women