Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2017, 12:42 PM   #1
smvt05
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default MandiMae TOS dinner date NCNS, attempted to pimp out her sister

Date: 11/15/2017
Provider: MandiMae
User ID: None
Phone: 469-299-8515
Email Address: emilypip9811@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=506757
City: West Mifflin
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Near West Mifflin High School
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: None
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: -
The Rest of the Story:
Joined Eccie from TOS to tell this incredible story!

Was visiting the Burgh from NY two weeks ago and asked Mandi if she offered multi-HR appointments. Tried to schedule an evening incall but didn't hear back until after. Sent her my TOS handle the next day with a request for dinner/drinks and BCD fun 5-6 hours in advance. Said BCD at my hotel would be more convenient than her house because her car was in the shop. Didn't know she did outcalls but I said ok.

I offered to pick her up at 630, said only 730 would work and sent me her address. Made a reservation at a restaurant downtown for 8 and texted her at 715 to check-in. Texted me to say she was really upset but she was sorry she couldn't go to a nice dinner. Asked why and she said she wasn't prepared for cold weather as she was visiting from Texas. She says it is also because of a burning rash on her face and her evening wear is at her sister's house. Isn't this something she would've known ahead of time? No, the rash was due to an allergic reaction from a face mask, she says. I have never had the problem before but I never used the cucumber one and I had a bad reaction, she says.

Reacted angrily to this. Told her she should have told me if she had other plans and her excuse was not at all believable and thanked her for wasting my time. She says she is willing to go to dinner in a hoodie or go an hour later - the restaurant was booked by then - if she waited for her sister to bring her bag of clothes to her house. First says she would love to see me and get together but can't do dinner. Then says she has social anxiety about going out to dinner and is hoping to adjust the dinner location. To what, McDonald's?!

Then she recognizes this is going south. Starts offering to meet me for a free session – no session length mentioned, probably a QV. (Know a scam when I see one!) Incall would be ideal, but I'm not opposed to outcall, she says. Versus her contradictory comment earlier. The lies keep unraveling.

But then she offers to pimp out her sister – did not see that coming. I also have a sister that is UTR and a lot of fun, she says. I had such a bad day I want to cry, she says. (Macy Mae, found out later, here on Eccie and on TOS, is a younger, hotter version of Mandi, but didn't know this at the time of the attempted pimp-out. This was the main mistake I made)

Reiterated that the rash and bad day were further lame excuses and she shouldn't have made me drive all this way, and that any date with the sister would likely take hours to arrange. And that no other provider would be available on such short notice for a multi-HR session.

She claims I'm overreacting and that she doesn't want to hang out with me. Says I'm wrong to think she strategically planned to just blow me off and act aloof about it. And that the session with her sister would be an acceptable substitute to meeting her. And that she didn't have anything appropriate to wear in a nice setting except the clothes at her sister's house, even though she knew the restaurant name hours ahead of time.

Point out that I don't know the sister, don't have access to reviews or pics and no recommendations from TOS/Eccie, plus the wasted time in waiting to set something like that up. Ask her whether pimping out her sister makes up for her lies and elaborate con.

She loses it. I DID TELL YOU THAT I WOULD STILL GO TO DINNER ... JUST NOT A PLACE WHERE I CANT WEAR JEANS OR SOMETHING. I DESPISE MCDONALDS SO THAT WOULDNT EVEN BE ON MY RADAR. ID RATHER SLIDE DOWN GLASS SHARDS INTO A POOLOF ALCOHOL, she says. And then in a twist of rich irony, she says the date with my sister, by the way, would be paid for by HER, so no, she's not pimping her out. Right...

Claims I'm tearing her down and I'd be uptight in bed. Point out this was probably her plan all along and she scheduled hoping to not go out when we met in person, but still demanding the same donation for the 3 hour dinner/BCD date, and that the time, energy and effort I put into planning a memorable evening has gone to waste. Trade further insults with her calling me a moron, asshole and other four letter words. Ends up leaving to see a client an hour after we were supposed to meet – which means she was planning on rescheduling our date even before I showed up.

She says I'm making it seem like she is just a giant piece of garbage trash that screws people out of their good time. Couldn't have put it better myself!

Anyone else have experience being offered the sister as sloppy seconds when Mandi wasn't available?! I can visit the sis the next time I'm in town
Recommendation: No
smvt05 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 02:31 PM   #2
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

She's fucking crazy.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 02:33 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Maybe she didn’t know Mickey D’s is offering the McRib for a limited time again? But the recent press on Mandi hasn’t been very good. Seems like her sister is younger and not as chubby. She might have been doing you a favor.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 03:24 PM   #4
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

It's hard enough to set up a half hour, get in and get out type appointment with most of them. Something like this seems next to impossible to me.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 07:05 AM   #5
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

There seems to be a running theme with her recently, and it appears to be quickly getting worse. I haven't seen any good press on her in weeks, and the 'disgruntled monger' posts on BP and LC are not helping her cause.
Suffice it to say, I think she did you a favor.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 05:09 PM   #6
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I've never been a fan of the McRib.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 06:08 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkstocking View Post
I've never been a fan of the McRib.
Me neither. I stick with their breakfast stuff. I’m on a egg white McMuffin kick lately.
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women