Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2018, 01:55 PM   #31
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So you prefer servicemembers who are captured?

I suppose you're going to explain why being captured qualifies one to be a "war hero"?
I always LAUGH at the hoopla that was raised when Trump tore into Mccain about his being captured (AND having the songbird moniker from his fellow POWS), but few if any in the military tore into obama in ANY MANNER, for his in essence, pardoning of a traitor (manning)..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 03:25 PM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
I always LAUGH at the hoopla that was raised when Trump tore into Mccain about his being captured (AND having the songbird moniker from his fellow POWS), but few if any in the military tore into obama in ANY MANNER, for his in essence, pardoning of a traitor (manning)..
#1: McCain himself expressed he didn't consider himself to be a "hero" and the sad part about all that discussion and whining is it waters down the significance of the label "hero" ....

the same crowd who screamed about what Trump said belittled, marginalized, and maligned the CONTRACTORS in Libya who VOLUNTEERED to engage in a fire fight with a substantially larger force with "larger" weapons in an attempt to extricate the ambassador from the dire circumstances in which HillariousNoMore left him to die.

Their response if one calls them out is to begin the same belittlement, marginalizing, and maligning at their critic as being AGAINST THE MILITARY when all along THEY ARE OPPOSED TO THE MILITARY .... as was recently shown over the food fight in Congress. That' is unless the servicemember is a "person of color" then they accuse the critic of being a "racist"!!!

That shit don't float any more. The accusations are worn out too!

I'm not taking anything away from McCain ... he endured a lot of suffering, both mental and physical ... but so have a lot of other servicemembers and noncombatants who were captured and held for years .... some still are .... and not long ago some were getting their heads cut off on TV ..... that doesn't make them heroes .... and it didn't make the "politicians" heroes who were wringing their hands about what to do to stop it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:16 PM   #33
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
#1: McCain himself expressed he didn't consider himself to be a "hero" and the sad part about all that discussion and whining is it waters down the significance of the label "hero" ....

the same crowd who screamed about what Trump said belittled, marginalized, and maligned the CONTRACTORS in Libya who VOLUNTEERED to engage in a fire fight with a substantially larger force with "larger" weapons in an attempt to extricate the ambassador from the dire circumstances in which HillariousNoMore left him to die.

Their response if one calls them out is to begin the same belittlement, marginalizing, and maligning at their critic as being AGAINST THE MILITARY when all along THEY ARE OPPOSED TO THE MILITARY .... as was recently shown over the food fight in Congress. That' is unless the servicemember is a "person of color" then they accuse the critic of being a "racist"!!!

I'm not taking anything away from McCain ... he endured a lot of suffering, both mental and physical ... but so have a lot of other service members and noncombatants who were captured and held for years .... some still are .... and not long ago some were getting their heads cut off on TV ..... that doesn't make them heroes .... and it didn't make the "politicians" heroes who were wringing their hands about what to do to stop it.
I never said he was a hero. I said Trump was a whiny Blowhard. Just like you
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #34
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

BAHAHHAHHAAAAAAA

so where's the outrage about Obama in blackface?

oh wait ... BAHAAAAAA

nevermind
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 05:03 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I never said he was a hero. I said Trump was a whiny Blowhard. Just like you
And you actually believe your opinion of either person means shit?
Old 02-10-2018, 05:42 AM   #36
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

I'm not taking anything away from McCain ... he endured a lot of suffering, both mental and physical ... but so have a lot of other servicemembers and noncombatants who were captured and held for years .... some still are .... and not long ago some were getting their heads cut off on TV ..... that doesn't make them heroes .... and it didn't make the "politicians" heroes who were wringing their hands about what to do to stop it.
There are thousands of us who had no choice about our military service. We were drafted, went and did our "duty", many of us got killed, far more maimed and scarred.

A Hero is someone who exposes themselves to a situation that could result in severe bodily harm, even death. Many that we coin as heroes in today's world are in truth victims.

Being in the wrong place at the wrong time does not constitute one being a hero. But, how you react to those circumstances can elevate one to that status.

When someone sees the scars on my lower legs from my encounter with a mine, I tell them there was nothing glorious about the experience at all. I just happen to be the one who hit the wire.

I don't know the truth about Senator McCain. He did build a successful political career around his being shot down and enduring capture.

Most of us just came home and got on with life.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 05:43 AM   #37
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
WTF and he's tiny toolbox!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 06:09 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
There are thousands of us who had no choice about our military service. We were drafted, went and did our "duty", many of us got killed, far more maimed and scarred.

Most of us just came home and got on with life.
Most people today do not know what "coming home" was like in the 60's and 70's, and it's not the same as today, which for those servicemembers of the 90's and 2000's that's a good thing, IMO.

It's also a "good thing" that we have a President and VICE-PRESIDENT, again, who appreciates the military and understands the value to this country of having a strong, flexible, respected, and feared military.

You are a member of a small and dwindling group of that era. It will be "interesting" what the upcoming Census reveals as to those reporting they served "in country" in South Vietnam. The past two have been severely over inflated. But so are the hat and patch sales.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women