Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2018, 05:35 PM   #76
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinbreeze View Post
How about Lyndon Baines Johnson? He pushed through the Civil Rights Act with limited support from Democrats, but overwhelming support of Republicans. And, he after it passed, he said he would have those N***ers voting Democrat for the next 200 years. Democrat policies do not create independence.
Once again you moron, your statement only makes sense if history stopped somewhere around 1962. Actually it would make sense if the South was actually voting Democrat today. Which they are not. And those same Republicans that back that bill, or all Democrats today. Like I said in another post, Strom Thurmond was a Democrat at that time. He died a Republican. So quit acting like the Republican party of today isn't the racist party of today. Hell my guess is you were out there with a tiki torch. You probably think Donald Trump is a good person.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:38 PM   #77
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bored@home View Post
You need to seriously do some digging up on facts sir, the democrats started the KKK, they are the true racists...
Once again, another idiot who was apparently never read a history book. The Democrats did start the KKK. Way back in the 1800s. But I'm pretty sure those guys walking around with tiki torches and swastika flags and rebel flags did not vote for president Obama. So no douchebag, Republicans are the true racist. The conservative movement has been racist since the history and founding of this country. If conservative had it their way we would still be blessing mother England everyday. Thank God for liberals.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:04 PM   #78
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius82 View Post
Most AA voters are low information voters and can't intelligently discus the issues.... they vote based on sound bites.
See, your KKK types did turn Republican.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 06:54 PM   #79
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic White Guy View Post
I have often wondered...

Why can’t Democrats & Republicans strive to get positive things done for our Country? I mean, can’t we share ideas and work together for common good; rather than being scared to death if someone has an idea or belief different than one’s own?

Why is there so much hatred in our Country? Why do people gate solely based on race?

Are we really as messed up as it seems?

Then a thread like this comes along and puts everything in perspective... Disturbing...
Hegelian dialectic...controlled opposition...create both sides of the conflict to implement the results you want w/o ppl really knowing what's going on. They'll be too busy going back and forth over silly shit that doesn't even matter like dems vs repubs (i.e this thread) to really have any idea of what's really going on behind the curtain. So dems vs repubs is not going anywhere, b/c it's a necessary duality for those who really pull the strings.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:35 PM   #80
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Most AA voters are low information voters and can't intelligently discus the issues.... they vote based on sound bites.
Funny, that’s exactly how Trump “won” the election.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:02 PM   #81
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you kidding? I don't know any black people, Or democrats for that matter that actually believed that Hillary Clinton was part of a child sex pedophilia ring being run out of a pizza parlor basement. Dumb ass white people elected Donald Trump because they believed stupid s*** on Facebook, added in with plain racism.
Old 09-27-2018, 12:34 AM   #82
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
Are you kidding? I don't know any black people, Or democrats for that matter that actually believed that Hillary Clinton was part of a child sex pedophilia ring being run out of a pizza parlor basement. Dumb ass white people elected Donald Trump because they believed stupid s*** on Facebook, added in with plain racism.
Oh, don’t oversimplify things. Misogony, Xenophobia, miscellaneous bigotry, and garden variety stupidity and ignorance also played a role.
Old 09-27-2018, 01:24 PM   #83
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Want to see racism? Watch how some Democrats act towards black Republicans.

Wanna see Democrats completely lose their shit? Watch them when they discover a black person voted for Trump.
I dont think you understand what racism is.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 04:09 PM   #84
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
See, your KKK types did turn Republican.
You may want to recheck your facts. Democratic senator Byrd was a card carrying member of the KKK
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 05:40 PM   #85
2bored@home
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

It’s sad that you guys have bought into the BIG LIE that the parties switched sides in the 60’s, might I suggest you read some books , some authors that will clear up things for you such as Dinesh D’Souza, Burgess Owens. I know You Tube is more popular with the younger crowd, so Brandon Tatum and Kevin’s Corner are good choices as well. The Great Dr. MLK was a republican as well, LBJ passed the civil rights act but check out the vote count on which party supported the vote. Knowledge is power, I hope this helps...Peace.
2bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 06:57 PM   #86
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
You may want to recheck your facts. Democratic senator Byrd was a card carrying member of the KKK

He was in the very early 1940's when Democrats in the South were the party of segregation. And he paid a huge price for it. He later apologized over and over for it and candidly characterized it as "the greatest mistake of his life." Oh, and he's been dead for about a decade. But the history of the Democratic Party in the South before the 1960's is shameful, no doubt about it. But that changed and southern Democrats who favored segregation, limited civil rights, opposed affirmative action, etc. became Republicans. Read about Nixon's Republican Southern Strategy.

In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to a Republican Party electoral strategy to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans.[1][2][3] As the civil rights movement and dismantling of Jim Crow laws in the 1950s and 1960s visibly deepened existing racial tensions in much of the Southern United States, Republican politicians such as presidential candidate Richard Nixon and Senator Barry Goldwater developed strategies that successfully contributed to the political realignment of many white, conservative voters in the South who had traditionally supported the Democratic Party rather than the Republican Party.[4] It also helped to push the Republican Party much more to the right.[4]

Kevin Phillips, one of it's earliest proponents noted:

From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that... but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats.

The strategy was perfected by Lee Atwater and other Republican strategist of his generation. This from Attwater's 1981 interview with Harry Dent that was posthumously published in Southern Politics:

Atwater: As to the whole Southern strategy that Harry Dent and others put together in 1968, opposition to the Voting Rights Act would have been a central part of keeping the South. Now [Reagan] doesn't have to do that. All you have to do to keep the South is for Reagan to run in place on the issues he's campaigned on since 1964 [...] and that's fiscal conservatism, balancing the budget, cut taxes, you know, the whole cluster...

Questioner: But the fact is, isn't it, that Reagan does get to the Wallace voter and to the racist side of the Wallace voter by doing away with legal services, by cutting down on food stamps?

Atwater: Y'all don't quote me on this. You start out in 1954 by saying, "Nigger, nigger, nigger." By 1968 you can't say "nigger" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Nigger, nigger."
Old 09-27-2018, 07:07 PM   #87
tire-chucker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Oh no wrong. American history stopped in 1960. Weren't you paying attention.
tire-chucker is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:50 PM   #88
jayt4567
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Who's voting for BETO?
jayt4567 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 09:00 PM   #89
2bored@home
Account Disabled

smfh....definitely NOT ME! I think this Kavanaugh bullshit proves how fucking pathetic the Democratic party is, such hypocrisy from the Left. I noticed in his debate , Beto was quick to paint the Republicans as racists.Typical Democratic response.Fear mongering and race baiting. Plus he is anti Gun, so for me its a hell no!
Old 09-27-2018, 09:02 PM   #90
2bored@home
Account Disabled

But enough of this politics, I am here for the pussy and the reviews....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women