Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounter Reports - Austin
Encounter Reports - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2018, 06:08 AM   #1
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Default Encounter: Authentic Bliss

Date: 10-23-2018
Name: A_Goddess_GFE_PSE
Phone: tel:512-265-1344
URL / Website: https://m.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=289201
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Pflugerville
Activities: Kissing, fondling, oral sex, intercourse, and discourse.
For those interested in a few more gory details, I offer the following:

Goddess enjoyed playing with my testicles. While I have had women touch them in the past and have described it as a painful experience, Goddess gave what I can only describe as a Ball-job, essentially giving head to one testicle at a time. She was so gentle and intentional in every move that I found myself in a new level of ecstasy I’d not known before and allowing myself to experience something new in the hands (and mouth) of someone I immediately trusted. It went hand in hand with the entire experience: a Master at work, intuiting my desires, and artfully transforming her body to create an opportunity in mine.
Hair Length and Color: Jawline blonde and brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: a very attractive woman: perfect by no means, but beautiful in her movement and lively disposition. My body was attracted to her body.

the deets:
Have you ever seen a magic trick and guessed its secret? I experienced magic today and I’m going to share the secret with you: the illusion of passion is no illusion—it’s real!

Today I met Goddess and had an afternoon filled with love; not the love you share with your spouse or children or the cheeseburgers from your favorite restaurant or the feeling you get when the Cowboys win but the kind that reminds you that we are all connected. In each of us lies the ability to release all of our inhibitions, lower our defenses, be transparent and present with another person, but we fail to see that so perfectly mirrored in our partners, as Goddess has done for me. We hold back and then find fault in our partners for not awakening our passion, when the truth is that our passion only ever could come from ourselves.

All the nitty-gritty, Kama Sutra description aside, the thing to know is that the Goddess will reveal all to you and offer you the chance to do the same. YOU get to decide what to bring, what to take with you, which masks to abandon and which to don. If you don’t already own a cloak of bliss, you may find one with the Goddess.

I have been watching the Goddess for some time, from afar, not sure what her m.o. really was, and like many of you, my fear and disbelief outpaced my intrigue, and that was a mistake. It turns out that when one sees authenticity for what it is, a new paradigm presents itself. Some of us are old enough to remember when conversations happened via our vocal chords and not through our thumbs. The Goddess insists upon hearing your voice, and while I was averse at first, I found it as natural and peaceful as hearing a mother’s encouragement, bringing comfort to every uncertainty.

I had originally been intrigued not in sex with the Goddess but in her healing abilities. There is much in the world I do not comprehend. Mysticism and eastern medicine are some of these things, and I have more than once laughed at “the power of crystals.” Yet, I know enough to know when truth exists beyond what I have explored. When one finds themselves presented with a master of anything (really) a certain amount of deference is owed to their level of attainment in their art, and when you encounter these people, no one needs to tell you they are next-level, because even the blind see it. Skeptical, I reached out expecting to find a a whack-ado but found quite the opposite a creature so imbued with light, it shone through the phone and into me. “Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.”

Now a believer, I shared with the Goddess all the necessary pre-session information and proceeded to schedule. Scheduling was easy, as she keeps similar hours to me and offered me several time slots. Soon I had directions and instructions for arrival.

Knocking on a provider’s door is always a little awkward: you fear the neighbors walking by, and we’ve all had the time where the provider left us standing on the stoop too long, but the Goddess gave a cute knock in response from her side the door and opened it with an incredible smile.

You know those people who look great in photos but in personal lack the animation you’d created in your mind? The Goddess was not one of those—she looks fine in her photos but is amazing in the flesh. Her eyes, lips, hair, stature, body, and even the robe she wore all welcomed and excited me. Two dimensions became three; three would become many more.

A quick look around her apartment told me she is a grownup with her shit together, which I appreciate (having been in some shady incalls)! True to form, the restroom was clean and toiletries stocked for me to freshen up.

When bedroom time came, I was delighted to find the Goddess playful and excited. I kind of expected a canned experience, like so many providers do but could tell this encounter was unique and the playbook being written on the spot.

There was kissing and nibbling, strokes and fingering, there was an exploration of one another’s bodies and as the date continued, our souls. This was not a common fuck but a rendering of a lover and a soul laid bare. We caressed and pounded, seamlessly; stopped to talk, frequently; our eyes writing volumes. Each became the personification of every lover we’d known and felt each other’s emotions as the memories burst forth.

It was a transcendent experience and one I intend to repeat.

Recommendation: By any means necessary; see her!
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 06:04 PM   #2
BigMikeTX
Registered Member

BigMikeTX is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 07:11 AM   #3
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeTX View Post
3daygetaway is offline   Quote