Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2019, 07:12 PM   #46
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha! Well, damn, sounds just like me! I do love that fried chicken,hate yoga - but I do it- damn, I do love my junk food!!! No wonder I love,love,love Trump!!!

I'll be honest - I love to eat Mexican food -- all that unhealthy cheese. Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I have to laugh out loud with your support of Trump in a thread on "Too many fat people in America". Trump is borderline obese. The most physically unfit POTUS in decades. Terrible diet. Does not exercise and has actually made negative comments about exercise.

"Trump is perhaps the most sedentary, least healthy president in recent history."

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0e5157501871

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/polit...sis/index.html
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 09:41 PM   #47
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Haha! Well, damn, sounds just like me! I do love that fried chicken,hate yoga - but I do it- damn, I do love my junk food!!! No wonder I love,love,love Trump!!!

I'll be honest - I love to eat Mexican food -- all that unhealthy cheese. Love it!
Its Trump Policy. Maybe the should build a wall around the white house kitchen. They are both gross fat

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...b-in-interview

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...icle-1.2792346
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 06:17 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Rabid right wingers should eat drink and be merry, then de as soon as possible.
She's been working on it ....

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 08:51 AM   #49
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I agree that our country causes some of our own problems. Thank God Trump is in the White House or it would be much,much worse. Trump2020.
I agree that Trump has helped tremendously slowing down the liberal destruction of America.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 12:21 PM   #50
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I agree that Trump has helped tremendously slowing down the liberal destruction of America.

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 12:49 PM   #51
backonthesaddle
BANNED

We have fat people because of the proliferation of fast food corporations who are easily aligned with right wing politics because they help make it easier to make big profits for corporations.
backonthesaddle is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 01:26 PM   #52
oeb11
Valued Poster

Please show some proof as to the political orientation of the obese.

The DPST would love another minority group to claim for their racial and Plantation group politics.

Be a real shame if they are all Republican.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:29 PM   #53
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Yeah, sure, everybody that’s fat is poor, lazy, black, Hispanic, and a liberal.

Every fucking day there’s some dip shit throwing the word ‘liberal’ around, to justify his/her Trumpanzee-ism.

Everybody is fucking fat, except people who are not fat. Political agendas do not matter. It’s usually based on lifestyle, wealth, level of stress, diet, and a rigorous combination of all of the above.

I don’t openly ‘identify’ as a liberal, but I believe in a general sense of fairness for everybody. If that makes me a liberal, then so be it. Some of you think a small group of you should have everything and everyone else should just fucking starve and die. People like you need to just die off. Seriously. If you say the word “liberal” every day of your life, you fucking need help. That’s just my opinion, but whatever.

Staying on topic, the truth of the matter is, we as a whole, eat too much junk/fast food and don’t exercise enough. That is the core issue with obesity. But then again, it’s hard to exercise enough and eat the right things enough when you have to work all the damn time. It’s a catch 22, A vicious cycle of cause-and-effect. This country causes a lot of problems that it complains about.
Yes, working all the time can make it harder to exercise and eat right.

I only work about 15 hours per week so I have plenty of spare time to work out and I can afford a trainer since I'm not a broke sumbitch therefore I can also afford good quality food that tastes good without being loaded with sugar and fat like the fat fuckers love to buy from those shitty fast food places.

Having said that, you can actually make smart food choices at even McDonald's, getting a salad with grilled and not salt laden processed greasy fucking chicken.

However, I never implied the fat fucks were all minorities or liberals/Democrats.

The difference is that the Republican fatsos will still be smarter after they lose weight, but the liberal Democrat fatso mother fuckers will usually still be stupid dumbfucks even if they lose weight.

(Some liberals are actually smart just emotionally misguided and mislead by propaganda for the lazy and usually stupid poor fucks)
Old 01-06-2019, 02:43 PM   #54
RyanFromTER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

There was a time when you could call out a fat person being fat. Now it's all "Societies fault" or "genetics fault" or "stress". What the fuck even happened to self accountability? You're ass is fat because you chose to be fat.
RyanFromTER is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 03:19 PM   #55
bamscram
Valued Poster

Don't overlook all the "growth hormones" in all meats
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 06:08 PM   #56
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Don't overlook all the "growth hormones" in all meats
Any connection to obesity proven in studies?
Old 01-06-2019, 07:58 PM   #57
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

But with growth hormones in food, shouldn’t there be more muscle on people?? If you’re adding hormones to beef and chicken, you wouldn’t be making it pudgy would you put? You want lean.

The average couch potato isn’t lean, so I don’t see how you can blame hormones.

I don’t know exactly how hormones work, so I don’t know if you are right or wrong. I’m just saying.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 09:20 PM   #58
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
But with growth hormones in food, shouldn’t there be more muscle on people?? If you’re adding hormones to beef and chicken, you wouldn’t be making it pudgy would you put? You want lean.

The average couch potato isn’t lean, so I don’t see how you can blame hormones.

I don’t know exactly how hormones work, so I don’t know if you are right or wrong. I’m just saying.
That makes the most sense, lean beef would be desirable for consumers.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women