Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2019, 05:22 PM   #16
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
He ain't going to jail. Just watch. Trump will pardon him if it comes to that. Yep, Roger is a character.
you can really get up close and personal if he puts you on his visiting list. you should write bill cosby while you have this love fest going on. maybe trump can pardon him to
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 08:37 AM   #17
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Buttt, still no Russians ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:11 AM   #18
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

That's a great headline Sistine Chapel, "Be Careful What You Say Because You Could End Up Going To Jail." America will be in a sad state when prosecutors can lock someone up for years for lying or for their political beliefs, regardless of whether it's Roger Stone or Hillary Clinton.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:55 AM   #19
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
That's a great headline Sistine Chapel, "Be Careful What You Say Because You Could End Up Going To Jail." America will be in a sad state when prosecutors can lock someone up for years for lying or for their political beliefs, regardless of whether it's Roger Stone or Hillary Clinton.
Who got locked up for their political beliefs Tiny? Did der Fuhrer Trump have one of the Enemy of the people arrested and jailed?
Old 02-01-2019, 12:07 PM   #20
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Gnadfly , understands the bill of right in the pain in the ass constitution , Sadly all of people don't.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 12:32 PM   #21
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Who got locked up for their political beliefs Tiny? Did der Fuhrer Trump have one of the Enemy of the people arrested and jailed?
Please note the use of the future tense in my post Mystic. Also please note that Herr Trump has not locked up his political opponents. His bark is worse than his bite.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 12:37 PM   #22
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Please note the use of the future tense in my post Mystic. Also please note that Herr Trump has not locked up his political opponents. His bark is worse than his bite.
10-4. Thank God for the constitution. The GOP has lost its back bone
Old 02-02-2019, 04:14 AM   #23
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I love to break this to you but my neighbors who are in the police force and army aren't going to arrest people for yelling "Lock her up." Not in Texas.

I never said they would. You're the one who brought up the guns not me. Point a gun at one of your neighbors and see what happens.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 04:19 AM   #24
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I got news for you that LE aligns MUCH more with the right than the left...https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...lumn/97827888/
Annnnnnnd your point is??? Tell you what, at the next Harris County Dem gathering show up with an unloaded gun and start pointing it at people. When the police show up let them know it's ok because you vote Retartdlican. I would to watch on the news what happens next.

Old 02-02-2019, 04:33 AM   #25
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Fuck do we care what some English gal thinks of our politics?

We got rid of you people over 240 years ago.

"Got Rid of us" LMAO! IF that's what you wanna tell yourself Mate. Do your research Bloke, the colonies were never England's prize possesion. India was. The fuck would Britain waste money & resources on a shithole that produced only a few valuable commodities

Fuck the Queen of England - she is a stupid old tourist attraction bitch.
Oh trust me mate, I would give my left nut to Fuck the shit out of Kate Middleton (England's TRUE Queen). She's far better looking than your Melania, she's light years smarter than Melania, she knows how handle to being in a position of power much better than Melania. She didn't have to pose nude and sell herself to get where she's at like Melania did. You lose there Chap.

Old 02-02-2019, 07:08 AM   #26
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Oh trust me mate, I would give my left nut to Fuck the shit out of Kate Middleton (England's TRUE Queen). She's far better looking than your Melania, she's light years smarter than Melania, she knows how handle to being in a position of power much better than Melania. She didn't have to pose nude and sell herself to get where she's at like Melania did. You lose there Chap.

I agree she has way more class than Melania Cunt Face. Cunt Face looks like a witch. That's why der Fuhrer Trump is always saying its a Witch Hunt. Because of Melania Cunt Face has been busting his balls for years. Thank God Im in America where they cant lock me up for calling Melania, Melania Cunt Face
Old 02-02-2019, 12:20 PM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

theres photos of kate nude sunbathing... hmm...
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:27 PM   #28
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Annnnnnnd your point is??? Tell you what, at the next Harris County Dem gathering show up with an unloaded gun and start pointing it at people. When the police show up let them know it's ok because you vote Retartdlican. I would to watch on the news what happens next.

You logic is as sound...as your comments!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:30 PM   #29
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

And this has what to do with the topic of the tread...just what I thought...nothing...keep up the good work sparky!!
Keep this up and when Wakeup get back..you'll be on vacation!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 02:29 PM   #30
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
And this has what to do with the topic of the tread...just what I thought...nothing...keep up the good work sparky!!
Keep this up and when Wakeup get back..you'll be on vacation!!
you have to admit bb, she is way better looking and classier than Melania Cunt Face. Don't you think?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women