Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2019, 07:34 PM   #136
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That’s ALL I said, Bambino.

Your commentary and unsuccessful attempts to provoke me has sustained you all day.

BTW — has the men’s team ever beaten anybody 13-0? Do you even give a shit?

LOL!
All I said was “one could debate the women’s sportsmanship for the celebrations.” You came back with a lame post. Well the guys do it too. But provide no proof. Even if you did, two wrongs don’t make it right. If you don’t realize that’s sportsmanship is a dying trait, you haven’t watched the NFL for the last 50 years. It’s just about dead there. And I don’t really care for soccer. As good as the women’s team is, I don’t care for what they’re doing this year. I think it’s disgraceful.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 07:41 PM   #137
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

That’s not what I said, Bambino.

You quoted my post. Go back and reread it.

That said, Thailand didn’t belong in the tournament. Period.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 07:54 PM   #138
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
That’s not what I said, Bambino.

You quoted my post. Go back and reread it.

That said, Thailand didn’t belong in the tournament. Period.
They shouldn’t have been, nor should they have been embarrassed they way our “ladies” embarrassed them.
Old 07-01-2019, 10:10 PM   #139
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Old 07-01-2019, 10:51 PM   #140
bb1961
Valued Poster

I know you can relate to that...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 11:37 PM   #141
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That piece of deflection by you in no way mitigates that you were indeed caught in multiple lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He thinks he “wins” debates by lying.
Keep trying, both of you think think you win by shifting argument, going off topic, and demanding the last word.

NO FUCKING COMP!!!!
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 11:44 PM   #142
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
and yet you lost it all. how did that happen again?

had you tried to keep the American colony, it would have taken the entire Royal Navy and Army to do so. And in those days that was a long voyage, not easily recalled when both France and Spain would have combined to invade England. you'd be speaking FrancoSpanglish right now.

Wrong! You contradicted yourself and you don't even know it. If England was really worried about a bunch of reject peasants in the colonies, they would have smashed them. But as you just admitted, England had much more formidable opponents to take care of, which we did. If it wasn't for the French you would have gotten your asses kicked when we weren't even trying our hardest

you let a skinny dude named Gandhi take away your cash cow (sacred sic) because your empire crumbled under its own weight like the Roman Empire did. too far flung to control.

Wrong again, do your research for once.

you do realize how vast the British Empire could have been today, had they not lost it all? The American colony, Canada, Australia and India? Why Vlad and Mother Russia would be so jealous of such a huge nation!!!

The greatness of the Royal Navy is faded history now. reduced to patrolling a tiny spec in the North Atlantic.

there is only one true worldwide whitewater Navy now. it is the only Navy never to suffer a decisive defeat at the hands of the Royal Navy. that Navy is ....

BAHAHHAHAAA
Yeah, that Navy is so powerful that's why you needed our help when you invaded Iraq. So powerful that's why Russia & N. Korea continue to make a fool of it.

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Old 07-01-2019, 11:51 PM   #143
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Keep trying, both of you think think you win by shifting argument, going off topic, and demanding the last word.

NO FUCKING COMP!!!!
You'd be the one who was off topic at # 18, # 24, & # 27 which were full of such BS they begged for rebuttal; hence, the article by BBC which repudiated your BS and established that you were lying.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 11:56 PM   #144
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be the one who was off topic at # 18, # 24, & # 27 which were full of such BS they begged for rebuttal; hence, the article by BBC which repudiated your BS and established that you were lying.
Post # 18 was very much on topic, you just can't handle someone whaling truth in your face that you clearly went off topic and managed to show your chauvinism as a result. America is not as free as it makes itself try to look get over it, you won't win.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:03 AM   #145
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Post # 18 was very much on topic, you just can't handle someone whaling truth in your face that you clearly went off topic and managed to show your chauvinism as a result. America is not as free as it makes itself try to look get over it, you won't win.
BBC says you're wrong and lying. That is indeed a win, and you went off topic and my first response to you addressed your post at # 27: your third off-topic post in this thread. .
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 12:18 AM   #146
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I watch BBC and haven’t once heard them call Little Monster a liar.

On which programme was that comment made?

What does it have to do with the US Women’s WC team?
Old 07-02-2019, 01:01 AM   #147
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Yeah, that Navy is so powerful that's why you needed our help when you invaded Iraq. So powerful that's why Russia & N. Korea continue to make a fool of it.

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Commentary: What the U.S. should learn from Britain’s dying navy

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN10L1AD

The Five Most-Powerful Navies on the Planet

https://nationalinterest.org/feature...610?page=0%2C1

United States

First place on the list is no surprise: the United States Navy. The U.S. Navy has the most ships by far of any navy worldwide. It also has the greatest diversity of missions and the largest area of responsibility.

No other navy has the global reach of the U.S. Navy, which regularly operates in the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian Oceans, as well as the Mediterranean, Persian Gulf and the Horn of Africa. The U.S. Navy also forward deploys ships to Japan, Europe and the Persian Gulf.

The U.S. Navy has 288 battle force ships, of which typically a third are underway at any given time. The U.S. Navy has 10 aircraft carriers, nine amphibious assault ships, 22 cruisers, 62 destroyers, 17 frigates and 72 submarines. In addition to ships, the U.S. Navy has 3,700 aircraft, making it the second largest air force in the world. At 323,000 active and 109,000 personnel, it is also the largest navy in terms of manpower.

Guess who has the largest Air Force??? yeah .. we do!

https://largest.org/technology/air-forces/

we are number 1 and number 2. The Royal Air Force isn't even in the top 10

What makes the U.S. Navy stand out the most is its 10 aircraft carriers—more than the rest of the world put together. Not only are there more of them, they’re also much bigger: a single Nimitz-class aircraft carrier can carry twice as many planes (72) as the next largest foreign carrier. Unlike the air wings of other countries, which typically concentrate on fighters, a typical U.S. carrier air wing is a balanced package capable of air superiority, strike, reconnaissance, anti-submarine warfare and humanitarian assistance/disaster relief missions.

The U.S. Navy’s 31 amphibious ships make it the largest “gator” fleet in the world, capable of transporting and landing on hostile beaches. The nine amphibious assault ships of the Tarawa and Wasp classes can carry helicopters to ferry troops or act as miniature aircraft carriers, equipped with AV-8B Harrier attack jets and soon F-35B fighter-bombers.

The U.S. Navy has 54 nuclear attack submarines, a mix of the Los Angeles, Seawolf, and Virginia classes. The U.S. Navy is also responsible for the United States’ strategic nuclear deterrent at sea, with 14 Ohio-class ballistic missile submarines equipped with a total of 336 Trident nuclear missiles. The USN also has four Ohio-class submarines stripped of nuclear missiles and modified to carry 154 Tomahawk land attack missiles.

The U.S. Navy has the additional roles of ballistic missile defense, space operations and humanitarian assistance/disaster relief. As of October 2013, 29 cruisers and destroyers were capable of intercepting ballistic missiles, with several forward deployed to Europe and Japan. It also monitors space in support of U.S. military forces, tracking the satellites of potential adversaries. Finally, the U.S. Navy’s existing aircraft carriers and amphibious vessels, plus the dedicated hospital ships USNS Mercy and USNS Comfort, constitute a disaster relief capability that has been deployed in recent years to Indonesia, Haiti, Japan and the Philippines.

and in 4th and next to last place ...

The United Kingdom

This list catches the Royal Navy at a historic ebb in firepower. Like much of the British Armed Forces, the Royal Navy has seen successive waves of equipment and personnel cuts. The recent retirement of two Invincible-class aircraft carriers and the Sea Harriers of the Fleet Air Arm have greatly reduced the Royal Navy’s abilities. Nuclear firepower, as well as future aircraft-carrier plans earn it fourth place on the list.

The Royal Navy is the smallest on this list, with only 33,400 personnel on active duty and 2,600 in the reserves. The Royal Navy currently fields three large amphibious assault ships, 19 frigates and destroyers, seven nuclear attack submarines, and four nuclear-powered ballistic-missile submarines. The Royal Navy’s aviation force, the Fleet Air Arm, fields 149 aircraft, primarily helicopters.

The core of the Royal Navy’s surface force is its six Type 45 guided missile destroyers. Each destroyer of the Daring class is equipped with an advanced SAMPSON air tracking radar, similar to the SPY-1D radar of the U.S. Navy’s radar Aegis system. Paired with up to 48 Aster surface-to-air missiles, the destroyers can handle a wide spectrum of aerial threats, including ballistic missiles.

The Royal Navy’s submarine force has dwindled to less than a dozen submarines. The force of seven nuclear attack submarines is being upgraded by the introduction of the HMS Astute class. Astute and her sister ships carry Spearfish torpedoes and Tomahawk land attack missiles, and are among the most advanced submarines in the world. Four Vanguard-class ballistic-missile submarines constitute the U.K.’s nuclear deterrent. Each Vanguard weighs up to 15,900 tons submerged and is equipped with 16 Trident D II long-range ballistic missiles.

The Royal Navy will soon receive a quantum leap in capability with the construction of two new aircraft carriers, HMS Queen Elizabeth and HMS Prince of Wales. The two carriers, each weighing up to 70,000 tons fully loaded, will be the largest ships ever to sail in the Royal Navy. The carriers will each be capable of embarking up to 36 F-35B fighter-bombers and a number of helicopters.

you'll love this ... from Russia with love , comrade!!!

Russia's only aircraft carrier, the Admiral Kuznetsov, passes through the English channel en route to the Mediterranean belching black smoke. The carrier has never gone to sea without an oceangoing tug, which experts say is a 'cautionary tale' for the rest of the world. Leon Neal/Getty

Putin is embarrassed by his own Navy. Trump isn't.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tug-...roblem-2018-10

your new carrier .. nice .. but ya only have one of them.

our new carrier .. we have 10 Nimitz to go with the new Ford class ...

'

Nimitz ...

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 04:06 AM   #148
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you'll love this ... from Russia with love , comrade!!!

Russia's only aircraft carrier, the Admiral Kuznetsov, passes through the English channel en route to the Mediterranean belching black smoke. The carrier has never gone to sea without an oceangoing tug, which experts say is a 'cautionary tale' for the rest of the world. Leon Neal/Getty

Putin is embarrassed by his own Navy. Trump isn't.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tug-...roblem-2018-10
article is out of date.

Russian no longer has a carrier. It got damaged and sank during a freak accident at the repair dry dock. the dry dock sank along with the ship.

looks like they will build a new carrier apparently in the 70,000 range.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 04:36 AM   #149
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

NO FUCKING COMP!!!!
You’re the Thai women’s team of posters here.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:55 AM   #150
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
That’s ALL I said, Bambino.

Your commentary and unsuccessful attempts to provoke me has sustained you all day.

BTW — has the men’s team ever beaten anybody 13-0? Do you even give a shit?

LOL!
Interacting with you and watching your interactions with others leaves no doubt that some people are just born unlikeable.

You then take that unlikeability and do your best to become even more unlikeable.

Ironically enough you probably had the score run up on you many times in your miserable and pathetic life, probably even by women soccer players.
friendly fred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women