Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160986
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2019, 03:23 PM   #16
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigryan2222 View Post
In breaking news not all girls in the hobby have their shit together. In other breaking news, not all guys in the hobby have their shit together.
Thread wining post ^^^
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 05:41 PM   #17
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsn57 View Post
wow, you're trying too for that single piece of pussy. I would have bailed on her a lot sooner (after the second re-booking) and moved on to the next one. You would have been laid by now if you moved on sooner.
The cock wants what the cock wants.
bigryan2222 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 08:24 PM   #18
SpicyOnion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsn57 View Post
wow, you're trying too for that single piece of pussy. I would have bailed on her a lot sooner (after the second re-booking) and moved on to the next one. You would have been laid by now if you moved on sooner.
I gave up finally after that last 10.30 slot given to others..

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj View Post
Move on, she's not worth the trouble. Telling you she is already booked is honest but hurts her reputation. She'd have been better off saying something vague. Throwing out that you are less important than another wouldn't work for me. I'm #1! Haha
You are correct...not worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
SpicyOnion, it is time for you to tell us the name of the girl who put you through this run around. Is she a member of Eccie?
Yes, she is a VP here, I approached her outside of ECCIE via txt msg without mentioning eccie. Majority of the times I don't mention handle here, unless if the provider requests. I have another hobby phone and when I sent the txt msg from that number asking for the same time, she instantly said she is available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet View Post
I'm pretty sure I can guess who it is but, it's SO's thread.
Your guess is correct, looks like you too experience the same with the same provider.

Quote:
The cock wants what the cock wants.
ha ha ha...the 'Weakest Link' bro.

I'll reveal her name if she doesn't come open and give a honest explanation. Her ad. states "we should respect her time and don't waste", and also she has this 'special rate' mentioned in her recent ad.

I do have the chat history to prove and I've never crossed the line in spite of all these drama, and she said she doesn't like people who create drama.
SpicyOnion is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 08:25 PM   #19
SpicyOnion
Valued Poster

Quote:
In breaking news not all girls in the hobby have their shit together. In other breaking news, not all guys in the hobby have their shit together.
Yes you are correct BR.
Old 07-31-2019, 07:32 PM   #20
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyOnion View Post
Yes you are correct BD, she moved my apt not just one day, it went on an on. Ethically and professionally, is this a correct approach?

for example, she put me at 3.00pm one day at 2.30 I sent a message and she said she is booked (how come she gave me that time slot) and available at 5.30, again I sent a message at 5.00, again my time moved to 7.00 and from there to 9.00 and then to 10.30pm, not just one day.

I scheduled with her (per her suggestion) @ 8.00am and I sent a message to her at 7.00, no response, and called at 7.15 no response, couple of txt at 7.30 no response called again around 7.45 no response, tried till 8.30 no response. For all these things she sent a message later saying just 'sorry hun I over slept', my dumb di*k said lets forget and I scheduled again with her the following day at 10.30 and asked her to confirm and she assured me that I'm there for 10.30. Instead of sending a msg to her at 9.00am, I sent her at 9.45 (woke up late) and to my surprise she said she is already booked.

Why give that special rate and not giving apt? What kind of ethical model is this (in this unethical hobby)?
You are obsessed with this woman!
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 08:26 PM   #21
SpicyOnion
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
SpicyOnion, it is time for you to tell us the name of the girl who put you through this run around. Is she a member of Eccie?
She is MilianAiko
Old 07-31-2019, 08:30 PM   #22
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Thank you. Gentlemen, take notice...
Guest090920 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women