Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47741
pyramider46370
bambino40443
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2020, 11:19 AM   #76
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
How does your accusations about my business contribute to this discussion, how does your accusation that I am someone else contribute to this as well?
I have been in the business for at least ten years now, I was most likely aware of the Polaris project before you!
It doesn't mean that I have to agree with their findings.
Im not worried, they are welcome to come take a look around the place anytime, their stats and findings have absolutely noting to do with our business.
And yes I do feel that trafficking of even one person is an abomination.
But you don't really care about that like Sjomonty does, but to be fair you said as much.
Your just trying to use it as a cudgel for my head.
But my anger is not directed toward the Polaris project or your making discourse about human trafficking in Amps, it is about you making personal attacks and accusations, and you fucking well know it.
I also looked up this operator guy, BTW his spelling was terrible, did ya happen to notice that his handle was spelled "the operater" Wow great handle!
Too bad it can't be used again!
Or can it, I'll have to consult the mods, I know there are some flaming hoops that I would have to jump through to do a handle change but if it puts you on an even keel so much the better!
Seems like a stellar individual if a bit cranky at times.
Perhaps he like I, decided to go out and do something he considered more important with his life rather than stay in school too!
How have you contributed to our society Berry?
Oh I see, you go on hooker boards and expound on the virtues of the Polaris project?
That's good I'm sure America and our society is the better for your dedication for a subject that you really seem to have no interest in except to use as a weapon!
I also noticed you liked to make asine remarks conserning the operater " we'll use his spelling since your a stickler in such matters" his wife and their business then too!
By chasing me around, are you harassing him in absentia?
Are you mentally ill?
Just a question not a judgment, lustys a little off too and we still talk!
But when your chasing somebody around swearing their someone else we'll I gotta wonder, or perhaps your just following the lead of some of these other nuts doing the same, either or it is a bit weird!
Wow hey Berry did ya notice he spoke Chinese too,
Well fuck me!
Do speak any languages beside the bullshit that seems to pour forth from your keyboard?
Yes the similarities between he and I are striking aren't they Berry!
And that it really does seem to get under your skin is sunshine in my day!
Now Berry, that's sticking to the subject that conserns me!
Now once again Berry go fuck yourself!
Hey one more thing, is that icon your sister?
Was daddy getting some when you snapped that Pic?
You do seem like the type that would kick a girl when she's down!
Homely thing too isn't she?
Wow Operator / Dogface

You look sillier by the second with your crazy rants and attempted insults. Not going to dignify them with a response other than to say, you know, I know, Lusty knows, a bunch of people know The Operator / Dogface are both of your handles.

Why do you keep trying to run from the truth? The truth will set you free.

And staying on topic - hopefully some trafficked AMP girls will be set free as well - because that is what is important
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 07:42 PM   #77
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

it would be nice although not as entertaining if guys would just agree to disagree on the subject...............

i will add my own opinion though.... if you are basing your opinion strictly on what the goverment says.........

remember, they also say you can get hiv from a blowjob......its a scare tactic

google how many cases of hiv transmission come from a bj...... times that on how many blow jobs are given even in a day, lol
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 01:15 AM   #78
Captanroundeye
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
My ECCIE Reviews

The new law sucks like the taxes in Pa. I just returned from Harrisburg after a fun time in court . I wish I could have taken a video of the ordeal it was a hilarious waste of time for the state prosecutor. The Pa bar association is the winner with the new law and probably the cosponsor . This governor and legislature has sent Pa. in a downward spiral no doubt . Can some please explain I’m so confused who came first Dogface or the Operator?); Too many words lost me at the second line. He’s probably the type of guy that would own a Ford Flex ..
Captanroundeye is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 04:55 AM   #79
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Having spent 11 years of my life willing to die to defend freedom what would lead you to believe that I would then go about enslaving anybody?
Seriously? So whenever anyone is a veteran we are supposed to believe their actions are always right and motives are pure? Give me a fucking break.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 04:56 AM   #80
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
You can respond if you so choose berry.
I don't need anymore toxic people in my life especially not one from a hooker board, so I took a page from ishi's playbook and hit the ignore function,
I'm sure that when your tired of barking up my tree you can go in search of tadds, maybe he's still around!
If he is I'm sure you will try to get to the bottom of it!
Good luck with that!
Goodbye Berry.
And good riddance!
Well you keep saying you are not going to make anymore long posts but were still waiting for the silence.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 10:48 AM   #81
rollform1
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Don’t forget the Hoochi Coochi Man handle either. That was banned as well.
rollform1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 11:21 AM   #82
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollform1 View Post
Damn - you are correct Rollform. How could I forget. Old Dogface is on his THIRD handle that we know of

The Operator
HoochiCoochi man
Dogface78

Shhhh. Keep it quiet, Dogface doesn't want the mods to know he is breaking the rules to avoid his ban

So he switched from The Operator to HoochiCoochi man when, under The Operator, he made a quick exit from here due to that well publicized bust of some AMPs in the area - hmmm wonder why. Probably tried to hide from the feds what he could of his activities after they got raided.

Then when HoochiCoochi man was banned he came back on as Dogface78 to get around the ban

Thanks for refreshing my memory
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 03:19 PM   #83
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollform1 View Post

I gotta black cat bone.
I gotta MOJO too!
I got John the Conqueror!
I'M GONNA MESS WITH YOU!
Gonna make YOUR girl,
Lead me by the hand.
Then the world will know,
The Hoochi Coochi man!

You mean this guy?
Never heard of em?

Next thing ya know I'll be Bulgarian and flipping burgers!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 03:41 PM   #84
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
Well you keep saying you are not going to make anymore long posts but were still waiting for the silence.
Life is full of disappointments.
Old 02-17-2020, 03:44 PM   #85
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captanroundeye View Post
Too many words lost me at the second line. He’s probably the type of guy that would own a Ford Flex ..
Nope GM!
I hope I didn't lose you.
Old 02-17-2020, 04:04 PM   #86
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I gotta black cat bone.
I gotta MOJO too!
I got John the Conqueror!
I'M GONNA MESS WITH YOU!
Gonna make YOUR girl,
Lead me by the hand.
Then the world will know,
The Hoochi Coochi man!

You mean this guy?
Never heard of em?

Next thing ya know I'll be Bulgarian and flipping burgers!
The Bulgarian didn’t flip burgers, just Kumquats.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 08:10 PM   #87
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Poor Lusty, I would have hoped your reading comprehension skills were better. If you can't see the difference between the two statements, well that does not speak well of you.

In any case, I am feeling generous tonight and always like to help educate someone who is ill informed so

Quote:
This:

AMPs are rampant in trafficked women

DOES NOT EQUAL this:

Trafficking is rampant in all amps
In my statement which is the first one, you will note there is no "ALL" in front of AMPs. I never said ALL Amps have trafficked women. Which is what you alleged I said. There is a big difference...

Now that you have been educated, try better next time

Do you always use snark and arrogance as a screen to hide your insecurities?

When you said "AMPs are rampant in trafficked women" you failed to qualify your assertion in any way. You didn't say a few, or some, or most. You just said AMPs. So of course any reasonable reader of English would conclude you intended your statement to apply to all of them.

When I paraphrased you as saying "trafficking is rampant in all AMPs" I was not distorting your original post at all. There isn't a tinker's damn worth of difference between the two statements.

If you now wish to backtrack and tell everyone it's possible, even likely, that many, or most AMPs in the Pittsburgh area are not complicit in human trafficking in any way - go right ahead.

But don't insult everyone's intelligence by claiming I somehow misquoted you.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 09:10 PM   #88
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You open minded on the subject Lusty - LOL. You are only open minded to things that support what you want to believe.
Wrong. I don't deny human trafficking exists. Neither does dogface. Neither does HDGristle. All of us are open to the fact that there is human trafficking and slavery out there in a world of 8 million inhabitants. We're just not going to jump to your sweeping conclusion that it's everywhere or "rampant" without what Gristle calls “specific, verifiable facts”, especially when our own local amp experiences tell us otherwise. What’s a mystery to me is how you became so stubbornly close-minded, unwilling to cede an inch, on a subject where you don’t even have any first-hand experiences or examples to support your hard-line opinions.
Old 02-17-2020, 09:20 PM   #89
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
i will add my own opinion though.... if you are basing your opinion strictly on what the government says.........
Yeah, but it's the fucking United Nations so who can challenge them?

I mean, it's not like those career bureaucrats have any reason to overstate the scope of a problem they're being paid to tackle (especially not at budget time... cough, cough).
Old 02-17-2020, 09:36 PM   #90
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveHo View Post
OK, let's use that source.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
It doesn't work that way.
Did anyone see this part?

"Given that the average human trafficking victim is 12-14 years old, this increase in penalties for patronizing a minor victim is crucial to the cessation of human trafficking in PA."

Our local amps are filled with grannies. Don't take my word for it, read the reviews. So where are most of the hotline calls coming from?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women