Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2020, 08:49 PM   #106
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Its not a secret if everyone knows about it.
Btw, is it actual interference?
Nope, this is basic international politics, that's been going on for a few thou years.
I'm highly amused that folks get tweaked over this as the US does same to several other countries.
Exactly!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:52 PM   #107
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
Don’t try and convince these Trump infested minnows that Trump is a traitor even though we both know he is. He’s just fired the director of national security because he warned that the Russian interference is real. Trump, the traitor is desperate to protect his own interests, and get re-elected. These dumbass folks here only tune into Faux Fox News aka Trump TV so they’re lemmings to what is really going on. It’s only going to get worse. Trump is unhinged and out of control. I wouldn’t be surprised if he cancels the 2020 election and declares that he’s found evidence of fraud out of his own imagination and has introduced martial law. And to think senile Sen Susan Collins voted to “acquit” Trump because naughty boy has learned his lesson and he wont do it again. Well this is the result.
Crazy Trump is on the war path and the country is on the slippery slope to oblivion. We haven’t hit rock bottom yet, not even close. His criminal activities have only begun. It’s one extreme scandal after another every few days. Talk about nuts. BTW I don’t even bother reading the shit this lot spew. They’re uneducated and plain stupid living in some rat infested ghetto, for sure.
We may be on the path to oblivion in your crazy mind but the rest of us are enjoying the best economy ever!
Old 02-21-2020, 08:53 PM   #108
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Liberal?...whatever. I’d prefer being liberal than a trump piss boy.

The fat lying bastard will not be given another term. He will be beaten by any Candidate who survives the Dems scrum. I’ll bet my Eccie membership on it. I have a loser list started, you wanna put your name on it?
Fuck your faggotty list!
Old 02-21-2020, 09:38 PM   #109
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Media View Post
Russia is trying to help Bernie? The media will print anything.....and the idiots still believe every word without question.
It makes perfect sense from a couple points of view. Bernie is a Communist. His history is right there for anybody to read so who would Putin like to see in the White House if not a fellow traveler? Trump just put new sanctions on Russia that will cost Putin billions in oil revenue.

If Bernie becomes President, he says he will end fracking bringing America's resurgence in energy production, now number one in the world, to a screeching halt. Who will that benefit more than Russia?

And if, as I believe, along with many other analyst including some that testified in the impeachment hearings like Dr. Hill. the sole purpose of Russian interference is to sow discord in our elections which they have done a masterful job at so far but with Bernie being elected, Russia can see a revolution in America, Bernie's words, and who loves a revolution better than Communist? Sanders would destroy the American economy so who would Putin rather have as President, a man who sold javelin missiles to Ukraine and just slapped sanctions on Russia's biggest oil company or Sanders who will destroy the American economy and ban fracking, the single biggest problem for Russia being eliminated?

This is a no brainer from Russia's point of view but Trump Derangement Syndrome has such a hold on the Democratic party, they can't see the forest for the trees. Apparently even capitalist Bloomberg would rather put a Communist in the White House than re-elect Trump.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:16 PM   #110
Clay Media
BANNED

This some funny shit. Very far fetched.
Clay Media is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 03:54 AM   #111
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

you libs can't see what Putin is doing.

by the mere announcement that Putin is supporting sanders, he's letting you dems do the job for him. he's laughing at you on how stupid you guys are.

why would Putin want Trump reelected?

Trump has been harder on Russia than Obama was.

disinformation is what russia does best.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 04:11 AM   #112
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Russia is interfering AGAIN in 2020 election to help Donald Trump get a second term, intelligence officials secretly told Congress
Not much of a "secret" anymore! Another "whistle blower"?

The "wonderful" thing about telling "Congress" SECRETLY is the "WHISTLE BLOWERS" don't have to produce any FACTS or EVIDENCE to support their SECRET!

You fools must think the U.S. voters are dumber than you are!

The DumboCrats!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 04:25 AM   #113
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 06:13 AM   #114
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

According to the libs' favorite rag Bernie Sanders is Putin's new puppet...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/21/u...rs-russia.html

He should be impeached right now!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:08 AM   #115
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
It makes perfect sense from a couple points of view. Bernie is a Communist. His history is right there for anybody to read so who would Putin like to see in the White House if not a fellow traveler? Trump just put new sanctions on Russia that will cost Putin billions in oil revenue.

If Bernie becomes President, he says he will end fracking bringing America's resurgence in energy production, now number one in the world, to a screeching halt. Who will that benefit more than Russia?

And if, as I believe, along with many other analyst including some that testified in the impeachment hearings like Dr. Hill. the sole purpose of Russian interference is to sow discord in our elections which they have done a masterful job at so far but with Bernie being elected, Russia can see a revolution in America, Bernie's words, and who loves a revolution better than Communist? Sanders would destroy the American economy so who would Putin rather have as President, a man who sold javelin missiles to Ukraine and just slapped sanctions on Russia's biggest oil company or Sanders who will destroy the American economy and ban fracking, the single biggest problem for Russia being eliminated?

This is a no brainer from Russia's point of view but Trump Derangement Syndrome has such a hold on the Democratic party, they can't see the forest for the trees. Apparently even capitalist Bloomberg would rather put a Communist in the White House than re-elect Trump.
Exactly - they would love Bernie or Liz to ruin American energy dominance.
Old 02-22-2020, 07:17 AM   #116
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Media View Post
This some funny shit. Very far fetched.
Far fetched...what keeps Putin from annexing Ukraine? Latvia, Estonia, or Lithuania? Why the military and economic power of the United States of course.
How about China taking back Taiwan, wiping out the protesters in Hong Kong, or getting a real foothold in the Spratley Islands with their oil? Why the United States navy of course. What keeps North Korea from invading South Korea and saving the Kim family for the next century? Why the United States air force and our strategic deterrence of course.
What keeps Iran from falling on Saudi Arabia and Iraq like a hungry wolf? Why the United States navy, air force, and army of course?
What happens to the world if the United States falls asleep on watch or is economically unable to respond?
Only an idiot would fail to see the answer or someone who wants chaos and death.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:20 AM   #117
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default it was all just another hoax by the resistance

here's more details on the B.S.out of would you believe it...bloomberg

"In fact, Schiff — who was present at the briefing in question — knows that there is no formal intelligence finding that Russia is meddling on behalf of Trump. Administration and House Republican sources tell me that the intelligence official who was briefing the committee went “off script” when asked about Russia’s preference for Trump in the presidential election. No other representatives from the intelligence community at the briefing backed up her assertion, these sources say, nor did the briefers provide specific intelligence, such as intercepted emails or conversations, to support the claim."

some woman gives her partisan hope and wapo and the ny crimes and schiff and the rest of the terribles go into their act

looks like just more "resistance" from the deep state that the confirmed liar schiff disingenuously tweeted about, even when he knew there was no intelligence finding that Russia meddles on behalf of trump:

"As Representative Adam Schiff tweeted, referring to stories in the New York Times and Washington Post: “We count on the intelligence community to inform Congress of any threat of foreign interference in our elections. If reports are true and the President is interfering with that, he is again jeopardizing our efforts to stop foreign meddling. Exactly as we warned he would do.”
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:38 AM   #118
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

China that's all I gotto say
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:42 AM   #119
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Fuck your faggotty list!
Faggoty list?...I’m not keeping that type of list. I’m keeping a list of trumpers who don’t have chicken shit running through their veins and actually have the balls to back the fat lying bastard.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:44 AM   #120
Clay Media
BANNED

This whole Russia thing is a farce. Wake up, kids.
Clay Media is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women