Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2020, 04:02 PM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You can be Clay's fluffer before he bangs LexyLover's swastika tattooed ass.

You can also read through the contract for spelling and grammar errors...write yourself in a 20% swallow fee
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:37 PM   #47
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You can be Clay's fluffer before he bangs LexyLover's swastika tattooed ass.
Were you expelled from Cougar High for being openly gay? Or just gender confused? Or not swallowing?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:38 PM   #48
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL. That's what you have for me? You don't like me? Great. Get in fucking line about that. You're obviously not the 1st and you won't be the last. The self confident people don't give a shit about me and that's how it works. You old insecure pussies who take offense to my posting style are just doing exactly what I want you to do.

I believe every post you have in this thread is directed towards me other than your above one. This thread was started by a proud self proclaimed white supremacist idiot. If you weren't completely retarded, you would know what you should be addressing in this thread unless you actually agree with his ignorance.

Quote:
Were you expelled from Cougar High for being openly gay? Or just gender confused? Or not swallowing?
Lame as fuck as usual, dipshit. My kids can come up with better material than that juvenile shit and they are actually juveniles.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:47 PM   #49
lustylad
Premium Access

Did your mom make you take down your Chuck Connors posters from her basement walls yet? Do your homoerotic dreams of the Rifleman help soothe your inferiority complex after you were rejected by every Ivy League school you applied to?
Old 03-08-2020, 04:50 PM   #50
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

You said in a previous post that some black people were "decent" and "reasonable". You know who else was? His name was Ted Bundy before he became a serial killer. That's hardly a glowing endorsement of anyone and especially any race you racist jackass.
You are just too stupid - now it is somehow bad to say folks are "decent" and "reasonable"?

Remember, I had pretty much left you alone and you started commenting on my innocuous and sincere statements concerning a topic of interest and not directed at you. You are stalking me!

Fuck off!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 05:06 PM   #51
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Why do I feel like I am back in 5th grade all of a sudden?

You insecure old fuckers crack me up; but if it makes you feel better Lusty to think I dropped out of high school, and that I don't have 3 Ivy League degrees. You should stick with that narrative in your little brain. Because I really don't give a shit either way about insecure old irrelevant pathetic bitches on the internet who got their pussies hurt by me over the years and follow me around.

All you fools do is make me become an even bigger asshole to hurt your old pussies even more because you guys are too fucking stupid to ignore me and I know how easy it is to get under your skin because you're a bunch of insecure old bitches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
You are just too stupid - now it is somehow bad to say folks are "decent" and "reasonable"?

Remember, I had pretty much left you alone and you started commenting on my innocuous and sincere statements concerning a topic of interest and not directed at you. You are stalking me!

Fuck off!
Shut up you stupid old Jew bitch. You're really boring me with your chirping.
Old 03-08-2020, 05:13 PM   #52
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

You insecure old fuckers crack me up; but if it makes you feel better Lusty to think I dropped out of high school, and that I don't have 3 Ivy League degrees. You should stick with that narrative in your little brain. Because I really could give a shit either way about insecure irrelevant pathetic bitches on the internet who got their pussies hurt by me and follow me around

Shut up you stupid old Jew bitch. You're really boring me with your chirping.
You’re in the political forum, your other favorite forum is now more boring than 5th grade. It always was. Nothing more than a Dallas gossip forum for retards. Now you’re here to take on new Asian midget Trannies or whatever you come up with. Because this forum you can pretty much say anything, just like the private one. But this forum is far more entertaining.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 05:14 PM   #53
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:

You insecure old fuckers crack me up; but if it makes you feel better Lusty to think I dropped out of high school, and that I don't have 3 Ivy League degrees. You should stick with that narrative in your little brain. Because I really could give a shit either way about insecure irrelevant pathetic bitches on the internet who got their pussies hurt by me and follow me around
You mean to say you "really couldn't give a shit either way".... if you could give a shit, it means you actually care.

The reason you feel like you're back in 5th grade is because you post like a 5th grader, as demonstrated by the above.

And you're obviously very insecure about your meager education; otherwise you wouldn't keep making ludicrous claims about earning 3 Ivy degrees.
Old 03-08-2020, 05:57 PM   #54
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You’re in the political forum, your other favorite forum is now more boring than 5th grade. It always was. Nothing more than a Dallas gossip forum for retards. Now you’re here to take on new Asian midget Trannies or whatever you come up with. Because this forum you can pretty much say anything, just like the private one. But this forum is far more entertaining.
I agree for the most part, but I don't know who the "Asian midget Trannies" are in here and I would just avoid them and not even acknowledge them if I did. I'm posting in here for a reason. The other forum is dead just like most other forums on this board. As I said in a previous post, at least there are active participants in here.

Quote:
The reason you feel like you're back in 5th grade is because you post like a 5th grader, as demonstrated by the above.

And you're obviously very insecure about your meager education; otherwise you wouldn't keep making ludicrous claims about earning 3 Ivy degrees.
Lusty, whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I wish I was full of shit about my degrees and the industry I work in because my life would be a lot less stressful and I would work less and not take work breaks and post on a whore board. But like I said, you believe what you want. What the fuck do I care about what a clown like you thinks about me? Or if you have $100K to bet me, I'll make you the same offer as Unfriendly Fred about being Ivy League educated. Just a hint though, dipshit; unless you have $100K to lose, I would definitely not take that bet. LOL

Do I remotely even seem like the type who would ever give a shit about impressing anonymous people on a whore board by making up having 3 Ivy League degrees? I don't even care about what people think about me on here because I'll never even meet them. Use some basic logic, dipshit and stop worrying about the shit that doesn't matter. If I cared about what people thought about me on this board, I would definitely be a lot nicer than I am to those who dislike me. Fuck them. I don't remotely care about them enough to make up shit to impress them. You may be full of shit, but I'm not. I'm just an asshole who is too honest.

Because you like to play English teacher on here like you do, I highly doubt your clown ass even has $100 to lose so that $100K bet is a moot point.
Old 03-08-2020, 06:37 PM   #55
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I agree for the most part, but I don't know who the "Asian midget Trannies" are in here and I would just avoid them and not even acknowledge them if I did. I'm posting in here for a reason. The other forum is dead just like most other forums on this board. As I said in a previous post, at least there are active participants in here.

Lusty, whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I wish I was full of shit about my degrees and the industry I work in because my life would be a lot less stressful and I would work less and not take work breaks and post on a whore board. But like I said, you believe what you want. What the fuck do I care about what a clown like you thinks about me? Or if you have $100K to bet me, I'll make you the same offer as Unfriendly Fred about being Ivy League educated. Just a hint though, dipshit; unless you have $100K to lose, I would definitely not take that bet. LOL

Do I remotely even seem like the type who would ever give a shit about impressing anonymous people on a whore board by making up having 3 Ivy League degrees? I don't even care about what people think about me on here because I'll never even meet them. Use some basic logic, dipshit and stop worrying about the shit that doesn't matter. If I cared about what people thought about me on this board, I would definitely be a lot nicer than I am to those who dislike me. Fuck them. I don't remotely care about them enough to make up shit to impress them. You may be full of shit, but I'm not. I'm just an asshole who is too honest.

Because you like to play English teacher on here like you do, I highly doubt your clown ass even has $100 to lose so that $100K bet is a moot point.
I bet he does.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 06:46 PM   #56
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I bet he doesn't. If he has the money to lose, he can bet it. If he is good for it, that's just an easy $100K in my pocket. Hell, I'll even fly to him to collect the money after I prove my education. I'm dead serious about that. He can just shoot me a PM and I'll arrange exactly how he can lose $100K for being a dumb loudmouth.
Old 03-08-2020, 08:31 PM   #57
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Lusty, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

I'm fine with myself. It's you I'm concerned about.

Do I remotely even seem like the type who would ever give a shit about impressing anonymous people on a whore board by making up having 3 Ivy League degrees?

Yep. Most definitely.

I'm just an asshole....

No argument there!

Because you like to play English teacher on here like you do, I highly doubt your clown ass even has $100 to lose....
Hmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I bet he does.
Quote:
I bet he doesn't. If he has the money to lose, he can bet it....
Ok then, I'm in for $100. Now tell us how you intend to prove your Ivy bona fides. Do it here, publicly. No PMs until it's time to pay up. Every time I press you, you wimp out. Don't wimp out this time. It's obvious you're not Ivy material. Not even close. I wouldn't give a fuck if you said one degree. But you're such a fool you had to claim 3. $100 says you're a liar.
Old 03-08-2020, 08:59 PM   #58
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

entertaining thread.... that i've read in a while.

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 09:06 PM   #59
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

It is evident to everyone on this thread except you that you do "give a shit" what people think because you keep coming back to impotently claim how great you are!

You aren't shit you cowardly little bitch!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 10:12 PM   #60
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm in for $100. Now tell us how you intend to prove your Ivy bona fides. Do it here, publicly. No PMs until it's time to pay up. Every time I press you, you wimp out. Don't wimp out this time. It's obvious you're not Ivy material. Not even close. I wouldn't give a fuck if you said one degree. But you're such a fool you had to claim 3. $100 says you're a liar.
Dude, I didn't say $100. Why the fuck would I fly to Pgh for a 100 bucks?I don't give a shit about that chump change. That wouldn't even cover my flight, dummy. I said $100K to waste my time dealing with an old loser like you. I'll show up with my degree, my college ID and I'll even show you my drivers license. And I'll even call the university and verify that it's me and you can here it all. I'm not RL friends with anyone on ECCIE so I'll even show you my account to prove that it is me. But since you obviously do not understand what $100K means, I'll spell it out for you because it is worth $100,000 for me to waste my time dealing with you.

You show me a picture with you holding a bag with $100,000 in cash in it so I know who you are and I don't waste my time. You hold up a newspaper to show the date and write your handle on it to show that you are not wasting my fucking time. And then be prepared to hand that $100K over to me, dipshit because it will be the easiest money I ever made

Here's the thing though, you don't have that kind of money to lose so this is all just a waste of time just like my back and forth with Unfriendly Jew Frederick. It's fun that you care so much though about my degrees. In case you haven't noticed, I haven't even asked you where you went to college because I am assuming if you are so stupid that you bother to ask me how to prove where I went, that maybe you didn't even go to college or even has a job that requires a degree if you don't know the answer to that stupid ass question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
It is evident to everyone on this thread except you that you do "give a shit" what people think because you keep coming back to impotently claim how great you are!

You aren't shit you cowardly little bitch!
Shut up you old stupid Jew. I already told you that your chirping was boring me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women