Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2020, 04:03 AM   #31
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I went by Tuesday night. The remodel looks really good. Totally changed up the inside. I'm guessing valet parking is only available on the busier nights. Left there about 10:30 pm. Not many girls and nothing really good to look at. The biggest problem I had, was the DJ really sucks. The guy has no clue about playing music that appeals to the clientele. Of course, it is a new club. It will take a while to build up a clientele. The guys that were there, did not look like the stilettos type of customer. And the girls will definitely not stiletto type girls for the most part. Did not appear ghetto in the least.. Only time will tell what it becomes. I will probably go back in a week or so and maybe on a Friday or Saturday night when it'll be busier.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 08:05 AM   #32
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Decided then and there...thx butt fu2. I'm not really into a ghetto environment
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
The guys that were there, did not look like the stilettos type of customer. And the girls will definitely not stiletto type girls for the most part. Did not appear ghetto in the least..
definite contradictory statements.. may be too soon to know what environment will win out. I will go next week and render my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood View Post
Interesting Pandora’s Dallas isn’t ever reviewed.
yes, and neither are Cab North and South, XTC and others. what they all have in common is a large minority Clientele and Dancer ratio, and a tendency to be dull and slow until 11:00 p.m.

the 11:00 metric holds me back. I almost never have an opportunity to visit during, say, 11:00 to 1:00 a.m., which is practically a requirement if you want to have fun. XTC would strike out anyway, not exactly an endearing history at that joint.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 02:13 PM   #33
Slabster
Lifetime Premium Access

The parking fee might be what takes to discourage the past clientele.
Slabster is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 07:14 AM   #34
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

The valet parking is not there every night. Just the busy nights. And there are places to park without paying the valet
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 08:10 AM   #35
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
The valet parking is not there every night. Just the busy nights. And there are places to park without paying the valet
are you saying One can park free on some nights? are you saying on any night you could park free, if you choose the right spot?

please elaborate in detail!

I skipped going last night, I figured I would wait for more information.. had I seen your post, I probably would have gone!
Old 03-10-2020, 09:37 AM   #36
hockeyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Went with a buddy Saturday night after the Renegades game. We play pool in the area and usually frequent BDFW or Buck's Wild FW. We swung by and talked to the security earlier in the week after pool to see what they were going for with the new club vs. Stilettos (which for being 2 white guys, was scary lol) and he told us about the remodel and ideally they would be going after the Latino crowd, ala Roxy's.

So we had some leftover tailgating beer in cooler so great time to officially check Pandora's out. We arrived at 640p Saturday. Here is our recap:

1) $10 valet at the front and side. $5 parking otherwise. STRIKE 1. We ended up parking in the back and going around the other side of the building and right in lol

2) $10 cover before 7pm (yay us!) $25 after 7pm. Told it would be $15 to use our cooler or $10 to use their tub. Planned on dumping our stuff into a tub and bringing the cooler back out. These fees seems on par-ish with Bucks Wild.

3) Walked in.... DEAD. 2 other patrons and NO girls! ok ok....they've been open for a week. maybe this will get better. Remodel is nice. 2 big stages and 1 smaller in the middle. 80% of the club is filled with tables and the nicer chairs that is typical in Bucks. 20% had cheap Baby Dolls type chairs. Immediately find out the nicer chairs are a MASSIVE UPCHARGE. Some were $50. Some were $100. STRIKE 2. We turned to leave and asked the front for a refund, figured we'd just go to BW. Manager said to go ahead and choose a table for free this time. ok.... we'll bite.

4) Ended up paying $10, what we thought was for the ice tub.... and waitress brought a bucket of ice and just filled our cooler. Seems to be confusion on what is what with the waitress. Good for us as we just kept our cooler with us.

5) We sat for 30 minutes before any girls came out. We were honestly about 1 minute away from just leaving. During this time we checked out this thread and watched 2 other patrons enter. So they have been open since 4 but no girls will come out till around 730 or maybe 6 patrons. STRIKE 3

6) Girls we saw ranged from a 3-7 out of 10. Some cute ones, mostly thicker. Unlike BW, it seemed the panties come off most the time on stages. So that's a pro. Our experience at BW is maybe 1/3 of girls remove them on stage freely. The couple girls that came over during our visit were nice and cool with sitting to chat. Wasn't asked once for a dance though, so wasn't able to ask about their dance price structure.

7) Remember when I said the security guard the other night said they wanted to go after the Latino crowd? Well, they finally started filling the place up. By 930p, they club was about 60% full. And the club was 100% full of weed smoke. Guys were freely rolling joints in full view and toking up. Management let it happen. I have a government job and can be subject to random drug testing, so that was our sign to roll out. STRIKE 4

We then went down the street to BDFW where we saw hotter girls and had clean air.

Needless to say, Pandoras will not be our type of place. Wish them luck but between paying for tables and the marijuana, no thanks!
hockeyguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 09:21 PM   #37
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Thanks for the detailed intel
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 07:38 PM   #38
mb60
Valued Poster

What does anybody really think this club is centered for ? It's BYOB and nude and not going to get busy until 10-11 pm on weekends. If that is your cup of tea good luck but plenty of other clubs nicer and safer as well.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 10:23 AM   #39
Chung Tran
BANNED

thanks for the detail, Hockey! I couldn't bring myself to go, but still planning on it.. but right now, the negatives seem to outweigh the positives
Old 03-12-2020, 01:55 PM   #40
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
thanks for the detail, Hockey! I couldn't bring myself to go, but still planning on it.. but right now, the negatives seem to outweigh the positives
Hopefully the girls don't outweigh the patrons!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 10:01 AM   #41
CowboyDave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Great intel HockeyGuy, thanks. I may have to check them out myself, but I hate the nickel and dime upcharge shit.
CowboyDave is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 11:11 AM   #42
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

You lost me hockyguy when you said you would park "in the back". Thanks for letting us know how it is though. Sounds very disorganized and why wait that long to see a dancer...when bdfw was 2 minutes away...
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 05:43 PM   #43
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I can handle a parking fee if it is basically a cover charge. But if it is valet parking no way. I do not hand my car keys to anyone and walk off.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 06:14 PM   #44
hockeyguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
You lost me hockyguy when you said you would park "in the back". Thanks for letting us know how it is though. Sounds very disorganized and why wait that long to see a dancer...when bdfw was 2 minutes away...
Just meant behind the club. All other areas are the $10 valet
Old 03-16-2020, 06:15 PM   #45
hockeyguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenTX View Post
I can handle a parking fee if it is basically a cover charge. But if it is valet parking no way. I do not hand my car keys to anyone and walk off.
Its either $10 valet at the front or sides of the building, or $5 self park at the back

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women