Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2020, 11:43 PM   #16
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
My personal opinion, who else's, and based on life experiences and also what I have learned as a psychologist and having lived a long time is that Pussycat makes some good points. The male/female interaction thing is complicated and not static. It changes with the times, it is nebulous, and depends to some, if not a great, extent, on how each member of those concerned interpret it. There are so many variables that they defy definition. Did the woman give him a "come hither" look , as it used to be called, how did she respond initially to his advances? did she do something to discourage, encourage him,how in the hell do you forcibly go down on a woman without tying her up?

I'm not advocating the old rape defense of fighting to within an inch of your life, but there's just too many complications to send a man to prison on such shaky evidence from years ago.

For me, if I were a juror I would have a very difficult time finding someone guilty over a supposed crime taking place 20 years ago with nothing but hearsay and accusations. In their business the "casting couch" phenomenon is ubiquitous and well known. Whether it was actually true or not, I don't know.

I think what is unusual is that we have women accusing men. I am sure that there was some man on man action going on, considering what happened in the Catholic church and also some woman on man action too. We just don't hear about it in the entertainment world. Perhaps we need a MeToo movement for men.

On a recent television program such an esteemed person as Tom Brokaw remarked that more codification is needed for this new wave of offenses. Good idea , imo.
Pill Cosby would like a word with you
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:37 AM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Oldest of the old

Quote:
...The male/female interaction thing is complicated and not static. It changes with the times, it is nebulous, and depends to some, if not a great, extent, on how each member of those concerned interpret it. There are so many variables that they defy definition...
My fuzzy memory is struggling to recall; What is the worlds oldest profession?

Curious question for this board, eh?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 09:56 AM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
My fuzzy memory is struggling to recall; What is the worlds oldest profession?
Apple picking.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 10:09 AM   #19
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

My,my,my. How the worm has turned. Yet you would put Trump in jail on the same type of allegations - unfounded at that. You are a ...hmmmmm...what's the word I'm looking for..... hypocrite - yeah,that's it in a nutshell.

Quote:
My personal opinion, who else's, and based on life experiences and also what I have learned as a psychologist and having lived a long time is that Pussycat makes some good points. The male/female interaction thing is complicated and not static. It changes with the times, it is nebulous, and depends to some, if not a great, extent, on how each member of those concerned interpret it. There are so many variables that they defy definition. Did the woman give him a "come hither" look , as it used to be called, how did she respond initially to his advances? did she do something to discourage, encourage him,how in the hell do you forcibly go down on a woman without tying her up?

I'm not advocating the old rape defense of fighting to within an inch of your life, but there's just too many complications to send a man to prison on such shaky evidence from years ago.

For me, if I were a juror I would have a very difficult time finding someone guilty over a supposed crime taking place 20 years ago with nothing but hearsay and accusations. In their business the "casting couch" phenomenon is ubiquitous and well known. Whether it was actually true or not, I don't know.

I think what is unusual is that we have women accusing men. I am sure that there was some man on man action going on, considering what happened in the Catholic church and also some woman on man action too. We just don't hear about it in the entertainment world. Perhaps we need a MeToo movement for men.

On a recent television program such an esteemed person as Tom Brokaw remarked that more codification is needed for this new wave of offenses. Good idea , imo.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 09:39 AM   #20
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/05/us/ri...ein/index.html

He's in the jailhouse now, namely Rikers. Don't drop the soap, Harvey.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 10:47 AM   #21
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a mixed opinion

I do believe he forced some victims hand in these situations
Also do believe that some women wanted to get ahead and they made a bad decision to do so
Nevertheless, he abused his power and he was not supposed to do that
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 10:48 AM   #22
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is the easiest way to break it down to me..

Sometimes it's best not to mix business and pleasure unless you already have an agreement and if you do have some type of agreement it better be clear so there are no misunderstandings
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 12:01 PM   #23
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I will tell you what is sad here, about the whole Wienerstien thing is what was written in the AAS recently by the black columnist from Florida, forgot his name. He ended his column on the shame of W. by having a long list of "she said", "she said", etc for about 30 or so times representing the number of women who accused him of some type of molestation or worse.

What is sad , to me, is that after the first "she said", or the second one, or the third one, if they had "said" to the proper authorities, namely the cops, and reported this guy for his sexually aggressive behavior, it might have been stopped way back there and the vast number of other claimants would never, in all probability, have been molested, raped, or whatever.

Even up to the very next to last "she said", if they had done the proper thing, then one more victim would have been spared.

The question is why did so many victims not report him? I think the answer would not be so pretty .
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 12:18 PM   #24
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

When being preachy, and trying to look smart, realize new and novel are exactly the same.
So a new and novel standard... smh
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 10:33 AM   #25
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

[QUOTE=Lester Krinklesac;1062001467]When being preachy, and trying to look smart, realize new and novel are exactly the same.
So a new and novel standard... smh[/QUOTE

Not quite sure what you are trying to say, and if it is or not directed at my prior comments. Try being less oblique, obscure and obtuse in your posting and although "new" is a synonym for "novel" it is doubtful that can be considered "exactly the same".
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 11:17 AM   #26
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Quote:
Not quite sure what you are trying to say, and if it is or not directed at my prior comments. Try being less oblique, obscure and obtuse in your posting and although "new" is a synonym for "novel" it is doubtful that can be considered "exactly the same".
If I had been talking to you I would have quoted YOU!
Speaking of obtuse, if it’s not quoted or directly to YOU, it’s to OP, how long have you been posting on the interwebs?
But yeahhhhh it’s probably all about you since obviously you feel the world revolves around you.
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 11:25 AM   #27
Sirgenerous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Lets just ignore the recorded instances of him deliberately sabotaging careers and vindictively blacklisting those who refused his unwanted predatory advances.

It's not as simple as a guy wants sex and a girl can say yes or no.

It's no different than if your boss tells you to have sex with him or else not only will you get fired but you'll never get hired by anyone else in your field again. Yes that would make you a Victim!
Sirgenerous is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women