Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37106
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-02-2020, 11:36 AM   #211
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
All of this political banter aside. There is no lack of appointment requests at all. So, don’t be so quick to bash providers. My inbox hasn’t slowed down one bit, I’ve noticed no decline in requests at all.

It takes two to tango.

Quite frankly shocked at the amount who think they are special or unaffected for various reasons. I won’t be seeing clients until at least May perhaps longer, but I’m prepared for that.

It’s a predators paradise...
Makes for some entertaining exchanges during some bouts of boredom, but the truth of the matter is it’s scary AF.
Some folks don’t care or don’t care to know better.

I guess my point is, bash providers all you like but the supply is there because there is demand for it.

There is no shortage of clients at this current time.
Smart move. Stay safe.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:36 AM   #212
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Here's a proven fact. South Korea has had under 200 deaths from it. We've had over 3600.
What is shameful is you not understanding the differences in countries and culture and size of population.

I pointed this out before but you ignore it to fall back on your false talking points

Some key points from this article:

https://www.heritage.org/asia/commen...virus-response

But while South Korea’s testing program has become the global gold standard, it comes at a potential cost in civil liberties that other nations may not seek (or be able) to emulate.

South Korea’s effective testing program comes at a cost of Orwellian high-tech surveillance. After the 2015 MERS outbreak, South Korea developed new procedures and revised laws to enable more aggressive contact-tracing. The government was given the ability to access citizens’ credit card records, cellphone GPS data, bank records, and the wide-ranging network of security cameras.

South Korea has the highest proportion of cashless transactions in the world and one of the world’s highest rates of cellphone ownership, along with millions of security cameras.

During dangerous epidemics, authorities have warrantless access to the private data.

Once someone is confirmed with COVID-19, the government can retrace their movements and alert, notify, and if necessary, quarantine others who may have come into contact with them. Quarantined people are required to download a monitoring app that alerts authorities if they break isolation.

As South Koreans move about the country, they receive new geographically linked alerts about those who have been infected.

The granularity of the information is impressive, if not intimidating. An individual’s movements, purchases, and images can be minutely detailed, including whether they were wearing a mask or not at a given time.

Yeah - try that in the US and you will have everyone up in arms, liberal judges from Hawaii to NY striking it down, etc, etc Which is why it continues to be foolhardy and disingenuous of you to try to compare the two countries
Old 04-02-2020, 11:51 AM   #213
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
What is shameful is you not understanding the differences in countries and culture and size of population.
I understand the difference quite well. South Korea has a population density that is much higher than that of the United States. 503 people per square kilometer verses 36 per square kilometer. Furthermore, if you just want to go by overall population, which is surely a mistake, because population density makes it easier for the virus to spread, our per capita death toll is still a lot greater than that of South Korea. 3600+ deaths out of 330 million versus 170 deaths out of 51 million. So while we have roughly 6.4 times as many people, we have roughly 21 times as many deaths. Furthermore, our death toll is still rapidly increasing, while theirs has slowed to a trickle. Sorry, but propaganda from a conservative think tank like Heritage does little to mitigate the failure of DJT. Yes, there is a difference in culture, but that's far from the only factor here. We were very slow to respond to this, and we don't get that time back. The travel restrictions were a good thing but there were a host of other things we should have done at that time but didn't. Period. End of story. Excuses for DJT are just that. Excuses. Once again, if you don't want to hear it from me, take it from your guy. "Leadership: whatever happens, you're responsible. Whatever doesn't happen, you're responsible." Sadly, it seems like we're gonna end up being number one, but not for something good.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:09 PM   #214
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
I understand the difference quite well. South Korea has a population density that is much higher than that of the United States. 503 people per square kilometer verses 36 per square kilometer. Furthermore, if you just want to go by overall population, which is surely a mistake, because population density makes it easier for the virus to spread, our per capita death toll is still a lot greater than that of South Korea. 3600+ deaths out of 330 million versus 170 deaths out of 51 million. So while we have roughly 6.4 times as many people, we have roughly 21 times as many deaths. Furthermore, our death toll is still rapidly increasing, while theirs has slowed to a trickle. Sorry, but propaganda from a conservative think tank like Heritage does little to mitigate the failure of DJT. Yes, there is a difference in culture, but that's far from the only factor here. We were very slow to respond to this, and we don't get that time back. The travel restrictions were a good thing but there were a host of other things we should have done at that time but didn't. Period. End of story. Excuses for DJT are just that. Excuses. Once again, if you don't want to hear it from me, take it from your guy. "Leadership: whatever happens, you're responsible. Whatever doesn't happen, you're responsible." Sadly, it seems like we're gonna end up being number one, but not for something good.
LOL. Typical garbage response

I post a long post focused almost entirely on outlining the cost to civil liberties as being the main reason why the US could not implement the same system South Korea did and you respond with a bunch of unrelated tripe completely ignoring the civil liberties issue which would not fly in the USA - because you know you can't refute those facts.

Oh - and those same facts on lack of civil liberties have been posted in a number of liberal publications
Old 04-02-2020, 01:17 PM   #215
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

I post a long post focused almost entirely on outlining the cost to civil liberties as being the main reason why the US could not implement the same system South Korea did and you respond with a bunch of unrelated tripe completely ignoring the civil liberties issue which would not fly in the USA - because you know you can't refute those facts.

Oh - and those same facts on lack of civil liberties have been posted in a number of liberal publications
Liberals used to care about civil liberties, until Trump came along. Then it’s okay to trample certain people’s civil liberties. Ask Alan Dershowitz.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:18 PM   #216
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Because I love you! The thread title is Coronavirus. I haven’t seen any provider bashing. But, people are still hobbying. To each his/her own I guess.
Obsession does not equal love. A lesson many men and women alike need to learn.

Old 04-02-2020, 01:23 PM   #217
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obsession does not equal love. A lesson many men and women alike need to learn.

I don’t have either emotion for you. But, according to you, your calendar could be full of guys obsessed with you. Like I said, if people want to hobby during a pandemic, it’s their choice.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:52 PM   #218
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don’t have either emotion for you. But, according to you, your calendar could be full of guys obsessed with you. Like I said, if people want to hobby during a pandemic, it’s their choice.
While I’m sure that’s true. I only said in this thread that YOU are obsessed.

What I said was that there is no lack of requests. I’m not the only provider to experience this. All I’m saying is to answer the OP, in my personal experience Men are still ruthless in their pursuit.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:55 PM   #219
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
While I’m sure that’s true. I only said in this thread that YOU are obsessed.

What I said was that there is no lack of requests. I’m not the only provider to experience this. All I’m saying is to answer the OP, in my personal experience Men are still ruthless in their pursuit.
The only reason I responded to your post on page 14 is you mentioned provider bashing twice. Providers are not being bashed in this thread. Just wanted to clear that up. The only person being bashed in this thread is Trump. I don’t think he gives a fuck.
Old 04-02-2020, 02:19 PM   #220
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
According to the mods, what you said was an insult...

I didn't get to any legitimate criticism that your post may or may not have contained because I stopped reading at the insult.

Honestly, I would prefer a free for all format in here, but if there are rules against personal insults, I want them to be enforced fairly and evenly.
No, YOU are the one who labelled my post an insult. You hit the rtm button and complained to the mods. Why do you always try to shift responsibility for your own actions? Try being a stand-up guy. As a result of your complaining, I just received a 5-point infraction. Well done, 1pitts!

I have scoured the opening paragraph of my post #171 to figure out what triggered you to the point that you couldn't read, let alone respond to, the rest of my post. (I suspect that pretending to be insulted may have been a way for you to duck replying to the substance.) The only part that might arguably be viewed as insulting was the reference to "pea brain". Is that what caused your panties to be twisted in a wad? Seriously?

You say you prefer a "free for all format" but you want the rules to be enforced "fairly and evenly"? Ok then, I'll call your bluff! I just did a search for the term "pea brain" in another forum (the Political Forum) and got over 150 hits. Evidently, eccie members bandy the term around all the time and nobody pretends to be insulted by it. Until you.

Here's what you can do if you sincerely prefer a "free for all format". Contact the mods and tell them you feel silly to have complained about a mild slight that is routinely laughed off by posters in other eccie forums. Tell them you no longer feel insulted. Then ask them to rescind my 5-point infraction - in the interests of enforcing the rules fairly and evenly.

Sound like a plan? Thanks in advance!
Old 04-02-2020, 02:24 PM   #221
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No, YOU are the one who labelled my post an insult. You hit the rtm button and complained to the mods. Why do you always try to shift responsibility for your own actions? Try being a stand-up guy. As a result of your complaining, I just received a 5-point infraction. Well done, 1pitts!

I have scoured the opening paragraph of my post #xx to figure out what triggered you to the point that you couldn't even read, let alone respond to, the rest of my post. (I suspect that pretending to be insulted was a way for you to duck replying to the substance.) The only part of my post that might arguably be viewed as insulting was the reference to "pea brain". Is that what caused your panties to become twisted into a wad, 1pitts? Seriously?

You say you prefer a "free for all format" but you want the rules to be enforced "fairly and evenly"? Ok then, I'll call your bluff! I just did a search for the term "pea brain" in the another forum (the Political Forum) and got over 150 hits. Eccie members bandy the term around all the time and nobody pretends to be insulted by it. Until you.

Now here's what you can do if you sincerely prefer a "free for all format". Contact a mod and tell them you feel silly to have complained about a mild slight that is routinely used and shrugged off by posters in other eccie forums. Tell them you no longer feel insulted. Then ask them to rescind my 5-point infraction - in the interests of enforcing the rules fairly and evenly.

Sound like a plan? Thanks in advance.
If he wants a “free for all”, he just has to show up in the Political Forum. He’ll get all he can handle.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:18 PM   #222
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:

You posted a long excuse. No need to address it. Civil liberties didn't prevent us from testing early and often and quarantining the sick. Civil liberties didn't make DJT lie to the public for 6+ weeks.

What I find interesting is that I have no problem admitting that Deblasio and Cuomo made mistakes but you can't do the same about Trump.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:28 PM   #223
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

I have scoured the opening paragraph of my post #171 to figure out what triggered you to the point that you couldn't read, let alone respond to, the rest of my post. (I suspect that pretending to be insulted may have been a way for you to duck replying to the substance.) The only part that might arguably be viewed as insulting was the reference to "pea brain". Is that what caused your panties to be twisted in a wad? Seriously?

You say you prefer a "free for all format" but you want the rules to be enforced "fairly and evenly"? Ok then, I'll call your bluff! I just did a search for the term "pea brain" in another forum (the Political Forum) and got over 150 hits. Evidently, eccie members bandy the term around all the time and nobody pretends to be insulted by it. Until you.

Here's what you can do if you sincerely prefer a "free for all format". Contact the mods and tell them you feel silly to have complained about a mild slight that is routinely laughed off by posters in other eccie forums. Tell them you no longer feel insulted. Then ask them to rescind my 5-point infraction - in the interests of enforcing the rules fairly and evenly.

Sound like a plan? Thanks in advance!
Go back and look at your post, and in particular the red writing under it. I didn't give you the five point infraction, the mods did. I don't have the power to give infractions. They specifically told people to stop insulting each other in this thread and you didn't heed the warning. So yes, according to the mods, your post was a personal insult. Otherwise you would not have received the infraction.

Why would I ask them to rescind the infraction? The other people from your search result didn't insult me. You did. I don't have any control over the rules here. It's not a free for all, so I follow the rules, and I expect people to follow them in regards to me as well.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:31 PM   #224
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
If he wants a “free for all”, he just has to show up in the Political Forum. He’ll get all he can handle.
I have no desire to post in a far right biased political forum. Unless, is that Ausse Salt dude from Indys around at all? His Trump loving was actually pretty funny.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:43 PM   #225
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have no desire to post in a far right biased political forum. Unless, is that Ausse Salt dude from Indys around at all? His Trump loving was actually pretty funny.
There’s just as many lefties as righties. Actually, most of the lefties are far worse than you. There is a “guy” with a fake Canadian accent. Which isn’t an accent of anything. But you’ll get along with “him”.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women