Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2020, 04:22 PM   #121
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Very different from me but if it works, it works.

I have a good friend who is on a plant-based diet. Yuck! I'm sure it is healthier than my diet but no thank you.

Good health to everyone!!
I'm not on a "plant based" diet (if that means vegetarian).

I consume little beef. I eat chicken and fish . all baked/broiled.

With vegetables and fruit daily ... the latter laced with yogart.

Eating out is a challenge at times, which includes traveling and eating at friends' houses. But I'm there.

I have friends who are not.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 04:55 PM   #122
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Using Dallas Morning News numbers (1434 deaths, 51929 cases), the mortality rate (1434/51929= .0276) for Texas 2.76%.

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 05:35 PM   #123
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Using Dallas Morning News numbers (1434 deaths, 51929 cases), the mortality rate (1434/51929= .0276) for Texas 2.76%.

The "case" mortality rate. Not the "crude" mortality rate, which the other graphic represents. Please be specific.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 06:23 PM   #124
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I miss going to the gym, but I've now basically turned my basement to a gym. I'll regret buying all of this shit soon, but I don't care. Once things are at my comfort level, I'll just sell a lot of this shit for probably just pennies on the dollar and go back to the gym.

Houses in dfw do not have basements.
smokedog01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 06:27 PM   #125
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

They certainly do when you tear down a house and build your own...
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 06:33 PM   #126
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
They do when you build your own...

No, they do not.
Old 05-20-2020, 06:50 PM   #127
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

You seem to care about my basement more than I do. Would it make you feel better if I said it was my 2nd living room even though I have to take the stairs to go down to get to it from my 1st living room? LOL
Old 05-20-2020, 06:53 PM   #128
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
You seem to care about my basement more than I do. Would it make you feel better if I said it was my 2nd living room even though I have to take the stairs to go down to get to it from my 1st living room? LOL
I know, right? 2 of his 29 total posts are about your God Damn basement, LOL..

the temperature checks.. what for? surely everyone knows by now that one can be asymptomatic for weeks and be a Carrier, and even those showing infection symptoms often don't have fever.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 08:04 PM   #129
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Which other graphic?
Please be specific.

Moot point. The number shown isn't a "crude mortality rate" anyway. It only uses one cause of death.

Since we were discussing the virus, my equation mentioned cases and the "crude" rate is for all deaths over the course of a given time period for a given geographical area and really has nothing to do with this, it is obvious which one I was referring to.

Sorry you were confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
The "case" mortality rate. Not the "crude" mortality rate, which the other graphic represents. Please be specific.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 08:40 PM   #130
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
Houses in dfw do not have basements.
Quote:
They certainly do when you tear down a house and build your own...
Quote:
No, they do not.

yes, they do. but it costs more money due to the high level rock in Texas. it just costs more to excavate. i come from the Mid West. Louisville, KY to be exact. everyone had a basement there. my old house, my dad finished out the basement. added a huge rec room with a pool table to it. had many a great party there .. especially when me and my brother were in high school and we'd get the "risky business" use of the house when the parental units would go take a Corp paid week long tropical vacay .. er .. corporate retreat. lol.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 08:47 PM   #131
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I know, right? 2 of his 29 total posts are about your God Damn basement, LOL.
I've decided to call it my 2nd downstairs living room now because it sounds sexy. What sounds sexy about a basement? I'm changing the terminology now and making it sexy.

In all seriousness, I've stopped reading the news lately because I want some normalcy back in my life. All you read about now is Covid-19 and Trump. I'm bored and stuck at home like many but that shit gets exhausting pretty quickly. I keep track enough of the virus, but I stopped reading about it daily because I don't think it is healthy for people to do so. Be aware, but just don't be obsessed is how I look at it.

TWK, we were posting around the same time but I no longer have a basement. I now have a 2nd downstairs living room in my house. Fuck a basement because apparently they are impossible to have in DFW. LOL
Old 05-20-2020, 08:52 PM   #132
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:

I do not care about your basement because it does not exist. You edited your original reply to an even less likely scenario because of the logistics of putting a new structure on an existing basement, regardless of the location. I know this because my grandfather and uncle were home builders and I practically spent every summer shadowing them like a puppy on builds. Everyone on here accuses you of lying about everything and then you go and prove it.

I don't think Texas opened too soon as long as people continue social distancing protocols. Ive been doing that my entire life when I'm in public so I wont be impacted at all in the regard. Just no hookers or table dances until there is a vaccine.
Old 05-20-2020, 08:55 PM   #133
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Well, I heard from a pretty good source that there are indeed basements in Dallas!

Hey, smokedog!

Need a really delicious bone to chew on? Check out this thread!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1939142&highlight=

Note particularly post #11, where someone said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2fishfork View Post
Hmmm - Have you ever been to Dallas? There are no basements.

Well, actually, yes. In fact, I have been to Dallas. Matter of fact, I was born there. Went to elementary school, junior high, and high school there. Worked there for an entire multi-decade career (40+ years). Other than that, I guess I haven't been to Dallas very often.

If you have just a minute, skim through the thread, as it's actually pretty funny. Has to do with facing a would-be burglar who hadn't figured on facing a homeowner with a Kimber Pro-Carry .45 auto in his hand! LOL
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 09:49 PM   #134
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do not care about your basement because it does not exist. You edited your original reply to an even less likely scenario because of the logistics of putting a new structure on an existing basement, regardless of the location. I know this because my grandfather and uncle were home builders and I practically spent every summer shadowing them like a puppy on builds. Everyone on here accuses you of lying about everything and then you go and prove it.
Do you feel better? I hope so because I feel your pain.

Do you mind letting me know what your other handle is so I know why you are so sassy about my basement because it is certainly not worth 10% of your posts in a few hours of your 30 posts in almost 7 years since your join date. Just come clean so I can know who has a hard on for me. Don't be scared. Just be honest. I don't give a fuck about anyone's basement but my own. Why do you care so much about my downstairs 2nd living room? LOL
Old 05-20-2020, 09:52 PM   #135
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
He's got game!

He nailed that one!
friendly fred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies