Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2020, 01:50 PM   #586
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Shame about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Well, they have backed it up with a lot of studies and analyses showing that masks slow the spread of the Covid 19 coronavirus and the SARS coronavirus.

Maybe they should have had them peer reviewed and published then
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 01:53 PM   #587
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default And then there were two

Quote:
The question is whether herd immunity comes mostly from people getting infected or people getting vaccines. And right now it's too early to tell.

There are exactly two paths to herd immunity, only half of them are via vaccination.
Old 08-24-2020, 02:14 PM   #588
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Maybe they should have had them peer reviewed and published then
They have:

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?h...s+covid+&btnG=

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?h...sks+sars&btnG=
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 02:34 PM   #589
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
False choice. How do you know herd immunity hasn't been 80% achieved? If we had done nothing would we be in better shape as a society than with all the stuff we have done?

Looking at all the different larger countries, their infection rates, their death rates, their death counts and their economic costs I have no idea who's done "better." People point to New Zealand success but they are basically an island country than can close off its borders.

The disease has been here in the US almost 6 months. We lost a bunch of people, just like everyone else. Nobody has come up with an effective vaccine to market. Nobody has come up with a magic bullet therapy that's been univerally recognized.

But blame Trump and put on your god damn mask.
I'm getting tired of writing the same stuff so I'm going to recycle. I know 50% or 60% of people haven't been infected because of antibody tests. The University of Washington's IHME estimates about 6% have been infected. My wild guess is 13%. The Waco Kid, based on his belief that the infection fatality rate is around 0.5% and the number of deaths is overstated by 30% would estimate about 8.5%

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=234

As to countries' performance, look at deaths per capita here: https://www.statista.com/statistics/...n-inhabitants/. Also take a look at charts of deaths per day by country, which you can Google. We're probably going to shoot by Sweden, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom and possibly Belgium in terms of deaths per capita, as not many people in those countries are dying from Covid any longer. Mexico and Brazil will shoot by us, especially if you take into account that they're under counting Covid deaths by a lot. So anyway it's looking like we'll be near the top of the list of deaths per capita, behind Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and ahead of just about everybody else.

And so how's our economy doing, compared to others? Well, not very well compared to some of the countries that responded better than we did:

Quote:
At this point in time Sweden occupies 7th place in the world, out of 160 countries, in the race for most deaths from Covid per capita. Not an enviable position. Furthermore their response to Covid hasn't saved their economy. GDP was down by 8.6% year on year in the second quarter. Compare to:

USA: -9.5%
Netherlands: -9.3%
South Korea: -2.9%
Taiwan: -0.6%

I include the Netherlands 2Q GDP as I'd promised Dilbert that. I believe he was pointing to that country as an example to follow, like Sweden. I'm including South Korea and Taiwan because they had their acts together from the start and did things right, with masks, contact tracing and distancing, and without having to shut their economies down.
And you mischaracterize my beliefs about Trump and Covid:

Quote:
Unfortunately, because it's not true, many people are putting most of the blame on Trump for our poor performance during this epidemic. And so Trump is trying to pass the blame to China. Yeah, like I said and like you said, the way China handled this early on was horrendous, and if they'd been on top of it maybe the Covid 19 wouldn't have spread to the rest of the world. But why has our response been so poor compared to most of the rest of the world? Well, you can blame the CDC, the FDA, the Department of Health and Human Services, Trump, Cuomo, the other Governors, the State Health Departments, the Health Care system in general, and most of all many Americans who were too stupid or lazy to take common sense measures to avoid transmitting the virus. At the risk of sounding racist, a large part of the citizenry has been acting like Brazilians, the Peruvians, the Spaniards, the Italians and the Mexicans in how they're dealing with this. When this is over and done with, we'll probably be in there with them in terms of the percentage of the population who die and the negative effects of the crisis on our economies.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 03:47 PM   #590
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

rednecks get so sensitive when you call them that lol

put your masks on rednecks.

btw im not in new york city.

you redneck idiots do know newyork has many many miles and counties in it

im in an area with .0000001 percentage of cases

dumb rednecks cant understand much. thats why they like trump

on we go rednecks, the war is over, you lost it big time
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 03:48 PM   #591
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post
More bullshit. You're back-filling details now that you got caught in a lie. And you still can't get it right.

And the only "argument" you seem to be able to make is to call people "rednecks" over and over. That pretty much reflects your intellectual limitations.

By the way, read this column by Karol Markowicz about the haphazard and petty rules in NYC and around the state:

https://nypost.com/2020/08/23/its-ti...ts-and-others/

Money quote:

------------------------------------
The rest of the state has had indoor dining for nearly two months but New York City has been stuck with tables in street parking spots. Restaurants and bars in the city that never sleeps are forced to close at 11 p.m. Yet the city infection rate, according to de Blasio, is 0.24 percent.
And Cuomo is already threatening to close restaurants again in the fall. But NYC hasn’t even really opened yet! If we can’t open restaurants now, we can’t open them ever, and our city dies. Enough.
-----------------------------------

So, who am I supposed to believe? Your lying mouth or this Post article - which agrees with pretty much everything friends and family tell me about NY and the tristate area.

The city - half the population of the state is still shut down - hard. Look at the picture, sidewalk dining only. No pictures of indoor dining because there is none. And what they do have open is closed at 11 PM, NOT 2 AM.

You told us multiple times above the NY is fully open and running. I guess you must mean Rochester or Albany. Because the NYC area sure isn't. Lying dumbass.
the county i live in has .000001 percent of cases in the state.

go look at a map dumb redneck, you realize nyc is not the whole state

dumb redneck

on we go
Old 08-24-2020, 03:50 PM   #592
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank You for the usual useless marxist rantings - Fidel.

Please move to Venezuela. And take your usual marxist DPST name-calling with you.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 05:31 PM   #593
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Thank You for the usual useless marxist rantings - Fidel.

Please move to Venezuela. And take your usual marxist DPST name-calling with you.
Great thread boy were u wrong

Red neck

If u smellllllllll

Wat
Old 08-24-2020, 09:42 PM   #594
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
Great thread boy were u wrong

Red neck

If u smellllllllll

Wat
you make a textbook case for the insanity defense

BAHHAHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 04:57 AM   #595
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Hope casting for garbage again?!?

Sorry, I don't do random Google searches for hope-casted crap. I do however, from time to time, check in with the CDC. Since sucking eggs is your bag baby, today is your lucky day:

CDC guidelines say wearing a mask during prolonged exposure to coronavirus won't prevent possible infection

Guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention state that those who come in close contact with someone with the coronavirus for more than 15 minutes could spread the virus regardless of whether either party wears a mask.

“Wondering what @cdcgov really thinks about masks? Their guidance on quarantining after exposure to someone with #covid explicitly states whether the infected OR exposed person wore masks doesn’t matter,” former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson tweeted Sunday.

“My mask protects no one. So does yours. Thanks for clearing that up, CDC!” he added, accompanied by screenshots of the CDC’s guidelines...

Public Health Guidance for Community-Related Exposure

...Note: This is irrespective of whether the person with COVID-19 or the contact was wearing a mask or whether the contact was wearing respiratory personal protective equipment (PPE)...

Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures

...Although mechanistic studies support the potential effect of hand hygiene or face masks, evidence from 14 randomized controlled trials of these measures did not support a substantial effect on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza...

See? Learning isn't hard.
Though the thinking part is often a struggle for Tiny minds.
Old 08-25-2020, 07:53 AM   #596
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Okay the NFL has had 77 false positive tests , and of course re testing showed false soooo The big picture is whats the false positive rates in the country and is the cdc - the numbers after there false
JUST more scare and deceive
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 07:56 AM   #597
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Not here to mock Tiny minds

I just try to share useful data so you can make informed choices for yourself and those close to you. In the way of amends, a little ditty to cheer you up.

2 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk-qqmlXlzQ

OK, OK. So sometimes I may not be as truthful as I could be. But I'm thinking about working on it.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:42 AM   #598
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Speaking of useful data to prevent COVID-decimation

Disclaimer: I am still NOT a Doctor and I still DO NOT play one on the internets.

Why do Tiny minds focus on masks, distance and think man-made vaccines are the only answer when we've had the answers for nearly 2 decades, within the NIH realm even? Things like HCQ and Zinc are known quantities and are cost effective. What is known is that Zinc increases the strength of the ACE2 cell wall, the wall that COVID attacks. In the way of reminder, many blood pressure medications, reduce the strength of ACE2. Recall that high blood pressure is a known comorbidity for COVID.

To absorb Zinc in the body you need a bio-flavanoid, such as Quercetin. Both are readily available through various foods and as affordable supplements, as are other minerals (Vitamin C & D3) that are essential in boosting the body's immune response system.

Base info posted a while back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
The MATH+ Protocol for Prevention and Treatment of Covid-19

Please note that the author of this article is not a physician or medical professional. The article reviews a set of recommendations from physicians. However, consult your health care provider before following this or any other medical recommendations....
Here is an update to Zinc and Quercetin etc.

A made-in-Canada solution to the coronavirus outbreak?

Fifteen years ago, a medical researcher named Michel Chrétien and his longtime collaborator Majambu Mbikay, a Congolese scientist, unhatched a theory in their Montreal laboratory. In the aftermath of the SARS epidemic that infected 8,000 patients in 26 countries, Chrétien and Mbikay, researchers at the Clinical Research Institute of Montreal (IRCM), began testing their idea that a derivative of quercetin, a plant compound known to help lower cholesterol and treat inflammatory disease—and common, at low doses, in over-the-counter medication—was a “broad spectrum” antiviral drug that could fight a range of viruses.

When an Ebola outbreak struck West Africa in 2014, the two scientists teamed up with the National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg to test quercetin’s effectiveness on mice infected with Ebola—and found it effective even when administered only minutes before infection. It still needs to undergo clinical trials.

But when a new global health crisis erupted in Wuhan, China late last year, Chrétien and his team once again got to thinking. They believed the drug might work on COVID-19, which has infected more than 130,000 people and killed 4,700, according to the World Health Organization. They knew a Swiss drug manufacturer, Quercegen Pharmaceuticals, could rapidly produce doses of the treatment in the hundreds of thousands...

3 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK6OLRKjXQ0&

Wake up and smell the minerals.
Old 08-25-2020, 01:12 PM   #599
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

I hate how Biden and the political folks insist on wearing the wrong type of mask. They're literally breathing through a piece of spandex. Why don't they actually wear the correct type of mask, if they are so adamant about the mask wearing thing? Or is it a fashion statement?
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 02:05 PM   #600
oeb11
Valued Poster

It is a medical issue corrupted by teh DPST party and LSM to a political issue of adherence to their narrative.

Mask Up or OBLM/antiFa brownshirts will come for you.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women