Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2020, 10:02 AM   #736
oeb11
Valued Poster

DF - I would disagree - Communist regimes - russia, China - do not tolerate free states on their borders - witness the behavior of Stalin and eastern Europe .
mao was the same - he saw the loss of a Communist state on his border as an existential threat.

MacArthur was a brilliant narcissist loose cannon - yes - but his words were not the primary cause of the chinese invasion of north Korea in the korean War.
Contribute - maybe - but mao was not going to tolerate a free north Korea.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 11:42 AM   #737
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
MacArthur's bad mouthing of CCP is what caused CCP to enter Korea. the fighting would have ended at the yalu river.
Do you realize General MacArthur, while a cadet at West Point, made the highest grades in his class?

Do you realize he could have whipped those commie assholes if Truman wasn't a little pussy and failed to support him?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 12:05 PM   #738
oeb11
Valued Poster

FF - Macarthur was first in his class - but also a first class egotist.

He wanted a land war with China - which is suicidal from Across an Ocean with a tiny base of operations in Korea.

Inchon was brilliant - and we freed S Korea.

Attacking China across the Yalu river would have been insanity.
MacArthur was blatantly insubordinate to Truman - whom MacArthur regarded as beneath himself.

Insubordination to the Commander in Chief - got MacArthur what he deserved.
and saved America from a futile land war in china.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 06:15 PM   #739
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
you must e 80 years olds
hamptons, red n eck the hamptons is dead summer over

look at the weather. dumb redneck
and you cant afford the pussy in the hamptons

old redneck

come up and visit, or go to my page and see the live video

tons of pussy

not fat white trash like in that small town in texas the ones the guys fuck cows for pleasure

lets move o n now old man
Dude, I've got a house in the Hamptons, so I can definitely afford the pussy. And I will be there after Labor Day - after the summer trash like you leave. The ocean is still warm in September and the traffic is gone. So, you know nothing about the Hamptons or the weather there. That tells me you have read about it, but never been there.

Come on up and visit? Rochester? Are you serious? When I can be in the Hamptons?

We have seen pictures of the college girls in Rochester. Fat. Period. And what small town in Texas are you talking about? I'm in DFW metro. It's got about 6 million people. And the pussy is primo.

Keep calling me old man. I've got money and you don't.

And if the Rochester college pussy is so good, what are you seeing hookers in Rochester? That is the bottom of the barrel.

But go ahead. Give us your Facebook link. We will follow you this weekend.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 06:22 PM   #740
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Quote:
do you like black pussy?

or are you a racist red neck?
Why are you so obsessed with "white trash" (in your last post) and asking me if I like black pussy? And you sure do like to refer to women simply as "pussy".

The picture is getting clearer. I'm betting you are a black guy from NY, but not the city. You have a HUGE chip on your shoulder towards white people.

You've never been out of the NY area and definitely NOT to Texas - otherwise you would not post the stupid things you post.

And my wisecrack about you being a janitor at one of the schools because your writing is too crappy for a student or faculty member probably hit pretty close to home.

I see you have reverted back to writing redneck as 2 words.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:31 PM   #741
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Quote:
if you look im out of the game, i come here to post thats it for the fun,

actually just came back to check on this thread lol

no need to buy pussy anymore

love the pussy thats free
Out of the game?

Bullshit. You were still seeing them in March. But then COVID hit and the hooker business shutdown.

And if you are getting so much free college pussy, why were you paying hookers in Rochester in January, February, and March? That was BEFORE Covid shut everything down and school was still in session.

So you were in Rochester paying for sex while you had all of that free college pussy all around you. Is that your story?

Christ, you are the WORST liar I have ever seen.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:38 PM   #742
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

He wanted a land war with China - which is suicidal from Across an Ocean with a tiny base of operations in Korea.

MacArthur was blatantly insubordinate to Truman - whom MacArthur regarded as beneath himself.

You seem to forget that Japan had no problem invading and conquering most of China. Across an ocean, too.

China had shitty equipment and training. All they had was numbers.

The US could have handled China and the US base of operations would have included Korea, Taiwan, Japan and the Philippines.

A LOT of Chinese would have switched back to the Nationalist side if the US and Taiwan had invaded.

I'm not saying we should have invaded. I'm just saying that 1950s Chinese military was a mess.
Old 09-02-2020, 08:39 AM   #743
oeb11
Valued Poster

K -i have a very different opinion as to the feasibility of a land war against China.

we failed in Vietnam - much smaller country and population - due to - great distance from the warring country (long supply lines0 , cannot tell friends from foe, and making war on an enemies home turf.
Same thing the English faced in our American revolution in the 1770s.

China has an inexhaustible source of soldiers - and a land war against China is not as simple as 'seizing Beijing".
MacArthur was insubordinate, and insane to seriously contemplate a land war against china.

Just as Xi had best give up his aspirations of a land war to conquer America - which unfortunately - xi will ultimately be forced to use nuclear weapons to avoid losing 'face' - a disaster for the world at large.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 10:24 AM   #744
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Back on topic:

Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 10:49 AM   #745
oeb11
Valued Poster

YEP - Biden will immediately shut down all commerce in America upon inauguration.

And institute rigid 'shelter at home' laws with severe penalties - incarceration and worse - to keep every American from earning a living

The homeless will all be incarcerated to keep them from 'spreading the virus'! And registered and indoctrinated in DPST dogma while imprisoned.

The better to prepare Americans for their slavery under marxism and the terrorist DPST party!

Prepare to defend Yourselves - the radical terrorists will come for You.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 11:15 AM   #746
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

leaders of the day didn't want to go into china.

one pointed out the chinese army was a mess in 1950. if they were such a mess, how were they able to push the US army down to the 38th parallel. they winged in with mass formations soldiers in series of human wave attacks. it was an very effective tactic.

the U.S. is not Imperial Japan who seemingly had their way with the chinese.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 12:13 PM   #747
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post
Come on up and visit? Rochester? Are you serious? When I can be in the Hamptons?
Yeah, you don't want to be in Rochester. There are nice people there, but it's a pretty shitty town.

If you want to have a fun time in Upstate, NY, go see a Bills game. The game sucked when I went, but those fuckers really know how to tailgate... I swear half of those people were drunk before the game even started. Those people really don't fuck around with their wings and beer on a parking lot at 11 AM.

The Patriots kicked the shit out of them that game so maybe they just wanted to have their fun before the game.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 12:41 PM   #748
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post
Dude, I've got a house in the Hamptons, so I can definitely afford the pussy. And I will be there after Labor Day - after the summer trash like you leave. The ocean is still warm in September and the traffic is gone. So, you know nothing about the Hamptons or the weather there. That tells me you have read about it, but never been there.

We have seen pictures of the college girls in Rochester. Fat. Period. And what small town in Texas are you talking about? I'm in DFW metro. It's got about 6 million people. And the pussy is primo.

Keep calling me old man. I've got money and you don't.

And if the Rochester college pussy is so good, what are you seeing hookers in Rochester? That is the bottom of the barrel.

But go ahead. Give us your Facebook link. We will follow you this weekend.
my redneck pm me i will give you the links

give me yours too, i was live last night following the shootings in nyc, thats right i was in manhattan last night

i may take you up on the invite and drive out to the hamptons and see you this weekend, soiunds like a good plan

try the pizza at sams in east hampton one of the best

i know the hamptons well i grew up on long island you dumb ass

and lived in nyc went to nyu, but now lets see if you have the balls to drop your address

drop it ill pull up

this weekend
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 01:26 PM   #749
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Ms. burger, why would he really want to meet you over stupid whore board shit? It's not that serious. Calm down and stop being foolish about nothing.

I get that you guys have a pissing contest going on, but neither one of you could probably ever give a shit about meeting each other. Judging by Kinkster's posts, that man doesn't seem to want anything to even deal with your bullshit in person.

Internet threats are lame, Ms. burger even if they are passive aggressive.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 01:27 PM   #750
oeb11
Valued Poster

Such a shame - fidel - to waste a life calling others 'dumass' and other names.

Try reading the Constitution and Bill of rights - and compare with your marxist manifesto.

such a shame - fidel!
Take a trip to marxist utopia - venezuela - and stay there - You'll grow to love Maduro!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women