Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161106
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2020, 07:14 AM   #31
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Now that... that makes more sense. And I'm betting those riders just skyrocketed in cost.
Grace,
You can't win if no one takes that bet (of course that means you won though).
I do contract work with a major re-insurance outfit (insurance that insures insurance cos from major claims) and yup.
The cost of doing business is exactly that.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:11 PM   #32
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I love how you felt the need to explain equity value....

Most people are very unrealistic about the equity in their businesses, so it was my pleasure.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 06:28 AM   #33
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah-- I'm not that unrealistic. I'm just thrilled that it was barely in the black for 2019. It won't be for 2020-- but that's courtesy of all the fairs, festivals, street events, etc being cancelled this year.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 07:24 AM   #34
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah-- I'm not that unrealistic. I'm just thrilled that it was barely in the black for 2019. It won't be for 2020-- but that's courtesy of all the fairs, festivals, street events, etc being cancelled this year.
Hopefully when things return to normal the pent up demand will make up for it.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:33 AM   #35
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
well. seems Paul "the pud knocker" Krugman makes yet another idiotic claim about riots..

Paul Krugman Gets Epic Dunking After Saying ‘Urban Anarchy’ Is a Myth Because His Neighborhood Is Safe

My Democrat friend in New Orleans is making the same argument to me. He works in a hotel and when I mentioned the rioting in Portland he told me that he had a conversation with a guest from Portland. I can't tell you how many times he has spoken to a guest that contradicts what I'm telling him. So this guest says the riots are limited to a very small part of Portland and outside of these few blocks, everything is peaceful in Portland, you can walk the streets at night, no problem shopping and suggesting that Portland is rampant with violent street demonstrations is just a right-wing myth.

I told my friend there might very well be some truth to that but that doesn't excuse the lack of leadership by the Mayor and DA of Portland, allowing this carnage to go on for over 100 days.

And for the, well, I've lost count, I asked my Democrat friend if he had heard that the Mayor had to move because the peaceful protesters he supports, tried to burn down the building he lives in and I got, wait for it......... "no, I didn't see that". I asked if he had seen the attack on Rand Paul and his wife, nope, didn't see that. He reminds me that he still works and doesn't consume the amount of news that I do to which I tell him that is probably why you aren't aware of what is going on because when you don't consume the news, you consume MSNBC.

When I bring up Commala Harris, it's "oh, she is a very intelligent woman". And that's all you know about her? Have you heard about her support for Marxist ideology wrapped in the cloak of "social justice"?

But he is a good friend, merely misguided all due to a very, very visceral hatred of all things Trump.

He tells me the other day that if Trump is re-elected, America will be controlled by Putin. Holy Fuck, here we go again. And then he sends me an article about how Trump and Republicans are putting pressure on Germany not to do pipeline business with Russia. So I ask him, does that sound like somebody doing Russia's bidding? Trying to hurt Russia's economy, selling tank killing missiles to Ukraine? I ask if he can tell me one single thing he has done that helps Russia and hurts America? You know what he said don't you. "How about all those people in the Trump campaign talking to Russians", he says. Holy Fuck, here we go again!

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 10:36 AM   #36
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

HF, your misguided friend is going to give you headaches. time for some excedrin. lol!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 01:29 PM   #37
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Hopefully when things return to normal the pent up demand will make up for it.

LOL-- my side hustle these days isn't adult in nature-- "pent up demand" isn't typically a thing for that particular market.
Old 09-04-2020, 04:11 PM   #38
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL-- my side hustle these days isn't adult in nature-- "pent up demand" isn't typically a thing for that particular market.
Well I hope it is going to go well for you one way or another.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:52 PM   #39
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Well I hope it is going to go well for you one way or another.

The ONLY blessing in all of this for my business was timing. Had the crisis begun in say... May-- I would have already had a ton of stock sitting in my basement. Thankfully-- it began in February/early March-- and I typically don't start stocking up until the beginning of April.
Old 09-04-2020, 07:22 PM   #40
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
HF, your misguided friend is going to give you headaches. time for some excedrin. lol!

If he wasn't such a good friend and good human being, I wouldn't give him the time of day since I don't suffer fools easily.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women