Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2020, 10:46 PM   #151
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
That is a reasonable point. Funny retort as well to the engineer guy...

You are buying into his larping now? That might have been the fourth horseman that just trotted in.
smokedog01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 10:47 PM   #152
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Tonight proved once and for all that Pence is a POS!

Got caught with his fly up.

Harris kicked his ass too.

HAHSHSHSHSHSSHSHSHDHAHAHAHAHSH SAH
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 10:50 PM   #153
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
That is a reasonable point. Funny retort as well to the engineer guy...
My friends and I have a pretty fucked up relationship. I threaten to kidnap their kids and we are not PC so I'm sure we scare people when we are out in public talking shit to each other. We say mean things to one another and laugh so it probably makes people around us wonder what these weird fuckers are doing hanging out with each other.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 10:51 PM   #154
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

That debate was a push. Neither one of them moved the needle.
Old 10-07-2020, 11:05 PM   #155
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

I was happy to just see an actual debate. I still don't know what I watched last week with that shit show between Biden and Trump. I thought I was watching some really bad reality TV plus Jerry Springer at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
I first ventured into this forum early in 2020. Before all this virus crap started. I thought perhaps I could get an idea of the feelings of the general public before this year's election.
This is by far not the forum to explore if you want to get a feel for the general public, my friend. It's actually probably the worst place to go imaginable. The many old right wing nut jobs in this forum hardly represent the ideology of America today or tomorrow. You'll just be insulted by most if you don't share their beliefs. That's all they have.

You also have broke losers like Smokedog coming at you like I deal with all of the time. I don't even know what I did to that clown to care so much about me like the blouse that she is. I only know that I must have really hurt her pussy. Like I give a shit. She's wasting her time with me. Smokey, I can make you care but I never will other than to just fuck with you. You can bet that shit.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:00 AM   #156
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You also have broke losers like Smokedog coming at you like I deal with all of the time. I don't even know what I did to that clown to care so much about me like the blouse that she is. I only know that I must have really hurt her pussy. Like I give a shit

Man, write a rough draft before you post instead of constantly going back and changing your posts. At least that is what people that have actually taken a college level English class would do. It must be a tough row to hoe being a dumb nerd.

You call me broke because I called you out on your basement nonsense. You calling me broke is like oeb calling me a liberal. It carries the same weight as someone that has never as much as seen a picture of me calling me ugly. Keep larping.

edit: You added this:
You also have broke losers like Smokedog coming at you like I deal with all of the time. I don't even know what I did to that clown to care so much about me like the blouse that she is. I only know that I must have really hurt her pussy. Like I give a shit. She's wasting her time with me. Smokey, I can make you care but I never will other than to just fuck with you. You can bet that shit.

It is like parody with you
Old 10-08-2020, 12:10 AM   #157
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

libs turn on each other in a heartbeat. Cant trust any of' em bahahahahahahahaha
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:15 AM   #158
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Smokey. why do you care so much for my attention? I think I've given your hurt pussy enough attention already on this board. I'm not even reading your posts and I know your obsession with me is so fucked up that you are fingering your pussy thinking about me.

You get the last word that I would never waste my time to read unless it's quoted.

Edit: I have never encountered anyone on this whore board who cares about my life more than you do. It's creepy and weird. Go get a life, blouse. Do for yourself and not worry about what others are doing like the jealous broke ass blouse you are. Functioning members of society could give a flying fuck what people have. We only care about what we have. Broke clowns like you worry about other people's money. People like me could not care less because we are not jealous broke clowns.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:25 AM   #159
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
libs turn on each other in a heartbeat. Cant trust any of' em bahahahahahahahaha
\

You aren't very smart.

Quote:
Smokey. why do you care so much for my attention? I think I've given your hurt pussy enough attention already on this board. I'm not even reading your posts and I know your obsession with me is so fucked up that you are fingering your pussy thinking about me.

You get the last word.

You always revert to age and gay insults. I would love to watch you and Winn Dixie try to change a light bulb.

edit: You did it again. Hahahahaha
"Smokey. why do you care so much for my attention? I think I've given your hurt pussy enough attention already on this board. I'm not even reading your posts and I know your obsession with me is so fucked up that you are fingering your pussy thinking about me.

You get the last word that I would never waste my time to read unless it's quoted."

You did it yet again. Bwahahahahah
"Edit: I have never encountered anyone on this whore board who cares about my life more than you do. It's creepy and weird. Go get a life, blouse. Do for yourself and not worry about what others are doing like the jealous broke ass blouse you are. Functioning members of society could give a flying fuck what people have. We only care about what we have. Broke clowns like you worry about other people's money. People like me could not care less because we are not jealous broke clowns"

I am really starting to feel like I just won the 100 yard dash at the Special Olympics
Old 10-08-2020, 12:35 AM   #160
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 01:06 AM   #161
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Anyway, back to the OP's thread. Thoughts on the VP debate?

It's not like I need to read this thread to see the jackasses who can't stand me. I'm already fully aware of the simpletons in this forum. I know I can also forget about being voted class president. Maybe I can be voted in as a mascot for something. I'm pretty fucking desperate now.

I was simply bored when I started this thread. I was really just curious about how many people I could get to respond. My expectations were far exceeded. I thought my dumb ass wouldn't hit 50 posts. Some of you fuckers must be as bored as I am stuck at home. You crushed it! I won't lie though.

I would have posted myself enough to hit my 50 post goal. If you guys didn't come bring it, I would have brought some of the most random shit you have ever read. Thanks folks for not making me become even more of a goofball. LOL

In all seriousness, nobody should take me seriously. I know I sure the fuck don't. The Ivy League degrees are true. My silliness is true as well. It is what it is. What's the most true is that I am just human and flawed like everyone else in this world. I've always been just fine with that fact. I know exactly who I am and I have no problem being self deprecating about who I am.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:20 AM   #162
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

My stupid ass may have just ruined my thread by being too honest. LOL

Oh well, I am well over 50 posts so I'm good. I actually probably would have felt like I had a whore board thread accomplishment if I hit 15 posts. Thanks guys!

I may act like an asshole on occasion. But I know a lot of you are good people and I treat you accordingly. I'll never be an asshole to decent people. I'll always be the first to apologize if I crossed the boundaries. For the assholes, fuck you bitches and I'll continue to do what I do.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:03 AM   #163
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I was happy to just see an actual debate. I still don't know what I watched last week with that shit show between Biden and Trump. I thought I was watching some really bad reality TV plus Jerry Springer at the same time.

what you saw last week with biden vs. trump; that was a wrassling match.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 03:11 AM   #164
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Dilbert, you keep me entertained. You're a good dude. I can tell that you probably have a really kind heart. Keep that heart healthy and pumping!

Oh, and please help contribute to get this thread to over 200 posts before I turn this bitch upside down for my own entertainment. I have a really low attention span. I don't even have a clue where I am about to take this bitch. I just know that people hate me so much that they will follow.

Fuckers can't stand me and they click on my shit. It cracks me up.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:18 AM   #165
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Nahhh, you seem steeped in it

Quote:
...I may act like an asshole on occasion. ...

You seem fully committed to it to me. Well... more like can't help yourself any other way
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women