Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160982
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2020, 06:33 PM   #421
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilArmstrong839125 View Post
Context and nuance are important there Chizzy. You replied to my comment about the right not being able to accept the election results with comments made by Clinton and Biden made years later in a different context. You know you are being disingenuous in your argument. The bottom line is that the cult is having a tough time accepting reality. Many Republicans are tired of it too. It's just time for reality to win and the baseless conspiracy theories to go away.
Not being disingenuous at all. I stated exactly what both hillary and biden and Carter and many other Democrats have said. The fact they were still saying it years after the election only solidifies my point they never accepted that hillary blew it and lost.

And I also didnt disagree with you that some republicans will not accept the loss, i only showed the democrats had their side doing it also.
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 06:48 PM   #422
Chase7
Valued Poster

One example of Making America Great Again, Hillary will never be President.

Thank you President Trump.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 07:05 PM   #423
IMGTH58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Not being disingenuous at all. I stated exactly what both hillary and biden and Carter and many other Democrats have said. The fact they were still saying it years after the election only solidifies my point they never accepted that hillary blew it and lost.

And I also didnt disagree with you that some republicans will not accept the loss, i only showed the democrats had their side doing it also.

No one has ever taken it to the level Trump has and it is appalling. Even Gore, who had much to grieve about in 2000, graciously conceded after the Supreme Court ended his appeals in 2000. Nothing of the sort has happened or will happen here, causing irreparable harm to this country for decades to come. But Trump is such a narcissist, that does nothing but embolden him.
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 07:09 PM   #424
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Context and nuance are important there Chizzy. You replied to my comment about the right not being able to accept the election results with comments made by Clinton and Biden made years later in a different context. You know you are being disingenuous in your argument. The bottom line is that the cult is having a tough time accepting reality. Many Republicans are tired of it too. It's just time for reality to win and the baseless conspiracy theories to go away.
You mean Biden saying my son has been looked into by 57 entities and no evidence. Are you talking about that “baseless” claim? It’s over on 1/6/2021. Until then, it’s not official. That’s a fact.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 07:25 PM   #425
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGTH58 View Post
No one has ever taken it to the level Trump has and it is appalling. Even Gore, who had much to grieve about in 2000, graciously conceded after the Supreme Court ended his appeals in 2000. Nothing of the sort has happened or will happen here, causing irreparable harm to this country for decades to come. But Trump is such a narcissist, that does nothing but embolden him.
37 days for gore to concede...... democrats were screaming 48 hours after the election for trump to concede.....
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 08:42 PM   #426
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
37 days for gore to concede...... democrats were screaming 48 hours after the election for trump to concede.....
I think there will be big revelations on Friday. You heard it first here.
Old 12-15-2020, 11:42 PM   #427
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post
You know I was trying so hard to stay out of politics on a hobby board of all places, but I'm genuinely curious to know, what part in the development of the vaccines did the Trump admin play exactly? Like what part of the process were they involved in? Did they bankroll the development? Hire the scientists? Test the vaccines? If Operation Warp Speed is to thank, what did it do exactly?
Nearly all of the above. The Trump admin played a substantial part in the entire process. The list is too great to fully list here but it includes:

Development:

OWS selected the most promising countermeasure candidates and providing coordinated government support including funding.

Protocols for the demonstration of safety and efficacy were aligned which allowed the trials to proceed more quickly.

The protocols for the trials were overseen by the federal government, as opposed to the traditional model where pharmaceutical companies decide on their own protocols.

Steps proceeded simultaneously, including starting manufacturing of the vaccine at industrial scale well before the demonstration of vaccine efficacy and safety as happens normally. This was only possible by the Trump admin assuming the financial risk.

Manufacturing:

The federal government made investments in the necessary manufacturing capacity at its own risk, giving firms confidence that they can invest aggressively in development and allowing faster distribution of the vaccine.

Manufacturing capacity was advanced while they are still in development, rather than scaled up after approval or authorization.

Manufacturing capacity developed was used for whatever vaccine was eventually successful regardless of which firms have developed the capacity.

Distribution:

OWS and our private partners developed a plan for delivering the vaccine as quickly and reliably as possible.

Experts from HHS led vaccine development, while experts from DoD partnered with the CDC and other parts of HHS to coordinate supply, production, and distribution of vaccines.

Here is a much more detailed listing of all the steps. It is impressive, no matter what your politics are and yes, the Trump admin deserves credit. No reasonable / intelligent person would think otherwise

https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/expl...eed/index.html
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 11:46 PM   #428
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Except this never happened. Nobody ever said that the 2016 election was fraudulent or rigged. Not sure why you believe this but, it simply is not true.
Really dude? Did you miss the 3 years of phony Russian Conspiracy bullshit about the 2016 election put forth by Hillary and every Democrat around, the fake news media, and a host of others?
Old 12-16-2020, 05:49 AM   #429
NeilArmstrong839125
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Really dude? Did you miss the 3 years of phony Russian Conspiracy bullshit about the 2016 election put forth by Hillary and every Democrat around, the fake news media, and a host of others?
Did you miss the part where every U.S. intelligence agency confirmed that Russia interfered with the 2016 election? There was no "conspiracy bullshit" as you put it. It was not fake. It was real. And that is what Trump and the right wing propaganda mechanisms have done to you and many others. Made you believe in things that aren't real. Too many of you have shifted your allegiance to this one man. It's disturbing the level of mental gymnastics you all go through to defend the indefensible. Hold you leaders accountable.
NeilArmstrong839125 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 08:57 AM   #430
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Did you miss the part where every U.S. intelligence agency confirmed that Russia interfered with the 2016 election? There was no "conspiracy bullshit" as you put it. It was not fake. It was real. And that is what Trump and the right wing propaganda mechanisms have done to you and many others. Made you believe in things that aren't real. Too many of you have shifted your allegiance to this one man. It's disturbing the level of mental gymnastics you all go through to defend the indefensible. Hold you leaders accountable.
russia russia russia--No collusion found! bahahahhahahahhahahahhaha
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 09:39 AM   #431
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I guess you missed the Mueller report. No collusion with Russia by any US citizen. But they’re wrong. It was Hillary that colluded with the Russians. Those are facts.
Old 12-16-2020, 10:16 AM   #432
anmar85
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Nearly all of the above. The Trump admin played a substantial part in the entire process. The list is too great to fully list here but it includes:

Development:

OWS selected the most promising countermeasure candidates and providing coordinated government support including funding.

Protocols for the demonstration of safety and efficacy were aligned which allowed the trials to proceed more quickly.

The protocols for the trials were overseen by the federal government, as opposed to the traditional model where pharmaceutical companies decide on their own protocols.

Steps proceeded simultaneously, including starting manufacturing of the vaccine at industrial scale well before the demonstration of vaccine efficacy and safety as happens normally. This was only possible by the Trump admin assuming the financial risk.

Manufacturing:

The federal government made investments in the necessary manufacturing capacity at its own risk, giving firms confidence that they can invest aggressively in development and allowing faster distribution of the vaccine.

Manufacturing capacity was advanced while they are still in development, rather than scaled up after approval or authorization.

Manufacturing capacity developed was used for whatever vaccine was eventually successful regardless of which firms have developed the capacity.

Distribution:

OWS and our private partners developed a plan for delivering the vaccine as quickly and reliably as possible.

Experts from HHS led vaccine development, while experts from DoD partnered with the CDC and other parts of HHS to coordinate supply, production, and distribution of vaccines.

Here is a much more detailed listing of all the steps. It is impressive, no matter what your politics are and yes, the Trump admin deserves credit. No reasonable / intelligent person would think otherwise

https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/expl...eed/index.html

I looked into it a little more myself, and credit where credit is due, OWS did deliver some objectively good things. I think it's a little disingenuous for the government to claim it had anything to do with the development of the Pfizer-BioNTech flavor, but they did secure an American market for them which is definitely more than nothing. They also did some of the funding on work and distribution for other vaccines. So that's all good stuff there.

Quote:
On the other side of this whole... uh... discussion. My man right here is objectively correct. Whether you believe there was collusion with US citizens or not, there was foreign interference with our election in 2016 (As well as this past election if we're being totally honest), this has been proven time and time again. That happened, and just because it was to the benefit of someone that some of you potentially liked doesn't mean it shouldn't be an absolute outrage.

Aside from all of that, another thing I will definitely give the Trump admin credit for is giving us all a super big refresher on our Civics. If it wasn't for them failing to contest an election every step of the way, we probably wouldn't remember how that whole process works as well as we do now. Due to their, well, less than conventional way of doing things, we all got to learn a lot about how the gears of the executive branch turn. Seriously, when was the last time any of us ever even thought about the existence of the GSA?
anmar85 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 12:10 PM   #433
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did you miss the part where every U.S. intelligence agency confirmed that Russia interfered with the 2016 election? There was no "conspiracy bullshit" as you put it. It was not fake. It was real.
It was all bullshit. A very small number of online ads run by Russia that changed no one's votes. That's it. No Conspiracy, no collusion.

And you were the one who said "Nobody ever said that the 2016 election was fraudulent or rigged" yet now you contradict yourself - LOL. Get your story straight, better go check your DNC talking points
Old 12-16-2020, 12:45 PM   #434
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I looked into it a little more myself, and credit where credit is due, OWS did deliver some objectively good things. I think it's a little disingenuous for the government to claim it had anything to do with the development of the Pfizer-BioNTech flavor, but they did secure an American market for them which is definitely more than nothing. They also did some of the funding on work and distribution for other vaccines. So that's all good stuff there.
Thanks - glad to see you are honest and can give credit where credit is due. And just to expand a little further, while the government did not directly fund the development of the Pfizer vaccine like they did with Moderna and some others, do not underestimate the $1.95 billon advance purchase commitment the government made to Pfizer. That is huge vaccines are not typically big money makers for big Pharma, it allowed them (and all the others who received similar commitments)to devote the necessary resources to developing the vaccine knowing that it had a contract in place that would allow them to recoup costs and make a profit. In addition, the other components of OWS such as the government overseeing the protocols of the trials, thereby greatly reducing the time to market also benefited Pfizer

Quote:

On the other side of this whole... uh... discussion. My man right here is objectively correct. Whether you believe there was collusion with US citizens or not, there was foreign interference with our election in 2016 (As well as this past election if we're being totally honest), this has been proven time and time again. That happened, and just because it was to the benefit of someone that some of you potentially liked doesn't mean it shouldn't be an absolute outrage.
He falsely claimed that "Nobody ever said that the 2016 election was fraudulent or rigged". My response proved him wrong as we had 3+ years of Democrats claiming the election was fraudulent and Trump only won because of a conspiracy of him working with Russia. I referred to this 3 years of phony Russian Conspiracy bullshit which was disproven by the Mueller report. That is accurate.

Yes, there was a very small amount of ads on Facebook paid for by Russia in 2016. The amount was so small, they had no impact. But yes, even though the amount was minimal they were there so you are technically correct in saying there was some "interference". Just as I am sure there was interference this year by China on behalf of Biden. But neither had any impact.
Old 12-16-2020, 04:53 PM   #435
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Thank you Pennsylvania! You Made America Great Again!

A grateful nation salutes you!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women