Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2021, 08:22 PM   #16
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Yup. That Karen thinks she's important. Disgraceful. For sure.
So you think a pregnant women trapped in a country where ALL women have NO rights and who is justifiably terrified she and her unborn baby are going to be killed deserves her fate just because of the color of her skin, yet somehow you don't see YOURSELF as the racist here on this thread.

I am not really "speechless" but anything I would say to you at this point would probably get me kicked off the board. You really are a racist piece of work, and for the record I'm not even white.
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 08:31 PM   #17
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGambler View Post
So you think a pregnant women trapped in a country where ALL women have NO rights and who is justifiably terrified she and her unborn baby are going to be killed deserves her fate just because of the color of her skin, yet somehow you don't see YOURSELF as the racist here on this thread.

I am not really "speechless" but anything I would say to you at this point would probably get me kicked off the board. You really are a racist piece of work, and for the record I'm not even white.
You misconstrue the point. Don't bitch about America leaving your dumbass behind to fend for yourself when America has proven it doesn't care about its own minority citizens at home.

What was the point of the thread? She deserves special treatment? Get over your non-white self.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 08:45 PM   #18
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Why was she still there. Haven’t people known for months that the US was leaving.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 10:18 PM   #19
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Eccie abuser is trolling.

He's trying to trigger people.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 08:12 AM   #20
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

And now "butcher of Tehran" president ,,,,,,,,, Folks this is all BAD , and puddens caused the whole mess
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 02:33 PM   #21
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Cry me a fuckin' river Karen.

Typical
DPST - haters of All those Americans trapped in Afghanistan.

So - 95zeroes - why don't You just take a trip to Afghanistan - and show everyone how wonderful and friendly the Taliban is to Americans,.
Let them toss You off a building.

Learn to fly - just as fiden tells you.

CRT is Racist gaslighting Evil!!!
And 95 and zeroes do love it - along with Che and his long, hot , hard, cigars.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 02:35 PM   #22
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
You misconstrue the point. Don't bitch about America leaving your dumbass behind to fend for yourself when America has proven it doesn't care about its own minority citizens at home.

What was the point of the thread? She deserves special treatment? Get over your non-white self.

Racism - 95zeroes - You are a plantation DPST controller - in One's own Mind - of Black peoples who belong on your DPST Plantation according to your own marxist idiotology- unthinking slaves to the DPST communist party.

Racist!
And a heartless, cruel, sadist towards a terrified American trapped by fiden's incompetent State Dept and Military in Afghanistas.
Just another DPST "master baiter"!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 04:09 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
SEPTEMBER 8, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Thank you, Kathy. America feels your loss and fully understands your pain. Rylee will never be forgotten.

Message from Kathy McCollum, Mother of Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, USMC:

“Thank you. Just want the family to know I support them. We need the corrupt pseudo president gone. President Trump has to run. My son should not be gone. President Trump would never allowed this to happen. We need him back in office to save this country. Just like he said years ago on Oprah. He would run when our country needed him. We need him. I can't live with knowing my son’s life was taken for nothing. So Biden could repay his debt to China. They will now have full control of Afghanistan and my son will be a sacrificial lamb. My son was murdered for Biden optics. I will become more vocal soon. Grieving and not sure I can control my mouth. But watched Biden disrespect my son while I was standing across from him and he was checking his watch, and then Pelosi denying my son recognition and turning her back. Just as she tore up Donald’s speech. We cannot give up our country. So even if no one gets back with me. I will always fight for the Trump administration just as my son did.”

###
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 11:12 AM   #24
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

She needs to shut the fuck up. Selfish whiney bitch, 2700+ others died in the war, what makes her's so special? While it sucks her son died with the others, she should be grateful to Biden that no others will die in this war.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 11:27 AM   #25
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

She will be on Fox daily and on every show. Kinda like that whiny bitch who complained all day everyday about her son in Benghazi. They’ll eat that shit up. Though in the end she won’t be saying shit that matters.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 12:11 PM   #26
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank You - 1b1 and 'r' - for showing your own deep and racist hatred of a woman trapped in Afghanistan.

If it was 'Your mother ' - trapped in Afghanistan - You might be just a little bit less Hateful!
Racist CRT supporters of teh DPST party - which is teh genesis of your hatred of this poor woman.

Shame on 1b1 - and all supportive DPST communists.
Hypocritical racism on display - from minions of teh most racist party outside teh Chinese CCP!

oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women