Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41660
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36048
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-20-2021, 07:48 PM   #46
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
NBA season is going to be good with all these new superteams chasing a ring, KD will see who wins this year and go join them to get another easy ring 😂
That's what is pretty cool about Giannis. He didn't chase anything. He just got in the gym and worked his ass off and mastered his craft and stayed in Milwaukee of all places.
Old 10-20-2021, 08:05 PM   #47
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

My apologies gents,

I was thinking the NBA was a bunch of cry babies and it reminded me of Winndixxie. Also, after having to clean up all his crap over at OH2 (I'm a mod over there) I thought I would share what he is doing. Jesus, Winn, you are doing it again.
Dude, you need to get some serious help. I may get banned for this post but winn is a danger to the community. Due to confidntiality issues I can't share exact details but Winn is harrassing providers - bottom line - he is pestering providers and than threatening them if they do not accept his invitation. This lowlife even contacted me early on wanting to take me out to dinner, ect - it made me want to vomit. The guy has serious mental issues and nobody wants to be near him. He doesn't understand that nobody wants to him- at all. And yet he keeps making up mandles and posting shit at OH2 that is just disgusting. He's a pathatic little fucking loser and I hope he sees a doctor. If a doctor can't help him I hope he kills himself-- The world would be so much better off without him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I fail to see what WD and that other site has anything to do with liking or not liking the NBA. If you don't like the guy, cool. Just put him on ignore. You don't have to insult the guy on an anti-woke basketball thread.

Anyway, as a Lakers fan, I was a disappointed last night. Westbrook looked like me driving in an area I am not at all familiar with (lost). I still can't figure out why that guy shoots so many damn 3's. He has good shooting form but he can't consistently shoot for shit which is pretty rare for such an elite player. Oh well, at least Lebron and AD played really well except for shooting bricks on their free throws.
Old 10-20-2021, 08:27 PM   #48
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Damn Ellen, and I thought I was really annoyed by Russel Westbrook last night during the Laker game. I still like Westbrook though so I guess there is no comparison. LOL
Old 10-20-2021, 08:32 PM   #49
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
They've never been real. You've been fooled the whole time. Just like to remain fooled about the elections. Run along, yeah right.

"But, if they hate him, why do they listen?"

Keep coming back for more because you know you can't get enough.
A guy that idolizes Che Guevara knows about propaganda. It worked in Cuba. China, Russia etc…… and its working here. You’re proof.
Old 10-20-2021, 09:03 PM   #50
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

What do we have here ? 2 cage matches in 1 thread ?

All I can say is if you are accusing somebody of something, you need to prove it with evidence.
Old 10-20-2021, 09:05 PM   #51
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
A guy that idolizes Che Guevara knows about propaganda. It worked in Cuba. China, Russia etc…… and its working here. You’re proof.

I wouldn't think about it as propaganda. If you think about it.

Old 10-20-2021, 09:13 PM   #52
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
What do we have here ? 2 cage matches in 1 thread ?

All I can say is if you are accusing somebody of something, you need to prove it with evidence.

I remember accusing Barley of plagiarism. I couldn't prove it, per se, but I copied the post and linked the thread. Made comparisons of "his" first piece to another piece. I don't bring this up to embarrass him, just to show I've done it.

The record is a bitch.

Salty says I accused him of being someone else. But I only recall just saying his persona was lacking genuine originality. Even Little Monster could pick up on it. I didn't say it was a second handle.

So, that's my story. And I'm sticking to it.
Old 10-20-2021, 09:23 PM   #53
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Salty says I accused him of being someone else.
I thought Yssup and Salty were the same person. Boy did I have that wrong! My Canadar (Canadian radar sensor) must be off.
Old 10-20-2021, 09:27 PM   #54
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
They've never been real. You've been fooled the whole time. Just like to remain fooled about the elections. Run along, yeah right.

"But, if they hate him, why do they listen?"

Keep coming back for more because you know you can't get enough.
YOU are one o' the fellow that believe I'm the
Canadian fellow. Remember? Tiny believed that too.

And now you STILL don't believe me.
You wanna barney, that surely suits me well.
But LET'S do it in another thread and not
bugger up this basketball one.

### Salty
Old 10-20-2021, 09:30 PM   #55
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... WHOA! ... I don't understand... WHAT is unoriginal
about how I post?? ... I'm the REAL fellow.

Please point out just who the "banned" bloke is
- what his handle was - so I can see some o' his posts!
Maybe he was copying me!

### Salty
Old 10-20-2021, 09:44 PM   #56
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... WHOA! ... I don't understand... WHAT is unoriginal
about how I post?? ... I'm the REAL fellow.

Please point out just who the "banned" bloke is
- what his handle was - so I can see some o' his posts!
Maybe he was copying me!

### Salty
You can do a search on HoeHummer. The mother fucker. His last post was a proposal for Trudeau to build a wall on the southern border of Canada, something to hide behind after the bloodthirsty Cannucks launch raids on the USA. The moderators wisely saw fit to ban him after that post. We don't need any foreign agent shit going on here.

We don't view you that way Salty. We like Australians more than we like New Yorkers, at least here in Texas.
Old 10-20-2021, 09:57 PM   #57
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I appreciate that, Tiny. As Bambino and Lusty Lad
have mentioned, they KNOW I didn't post here as anyone
else, because WHY BOTHER? ... This is me. Over 15 years.
I been posting with those mates for a long time.

I will look at Hoe Hummer posts. Maybe he copyed
some of me piss from other sites.

#### Salty
Old 10-21-2021, 07:39 AM   #58
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
My apologies gents,

I was thinking the NBA was a bunch of cry babies and it reminded me of Winndixxie. Also, after having to clean up all his crap over at OH2 (I'm a mod over there) I thought I would share what he is doing. Jesus, Winn, you are doing it again.
Dude, you need to get some serious help. I may get banned for this post but winn is a danger to the community. Due to confidntiality issues I can't share exact details but Winn is harrassing providers - bottom line - he is pestering providers and than threatening them if they do not accept his invitation. This lowlife even contacted me early on wanting to take me out to dinner, ect - it made me want to vomit. The guy has serious mental issues and nobody wants to be near him. He doesn't understand that nobody wants to him- at all. And yet he keeps making up mandles and posting shit at OH2 that is just disgusting. He's a pathatic little fucking loser and I hope he sees a doctor. If a doctor can't help him I hope he kills himself-- The world would be so much better off without him.
Looks like someone is posing as me again.
Yes I will always talk shit about oh2 cause look at this b/s! Every bandle talking sheet is not wd! ellen/ck1942! Yalls anger at me cause I tell the truth should be directed at self reflection! I was asleep by 9 last night.
Lastly youre flat out lying about most of this.
Keep oh2 problems there please!
Old 10-21-2021, 11:20 AM   #59
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

oh2 cannot refute any accusations of their b/s cause its all fact! They cant even find or distinguish fake handles but they sure want to blame me! I can handle the lies! But whoa! oh2 is being exposed biggly! Just look at how disrespectful they are ! Staff there doesnt follow their own rules here! Or our rules!

This mod that has attacked me used to inform me of folks posing as me here and elsewhere! Cause she knew it wasnt me! Now under ck1942's direction she brutally attacks and lies about me posting on oh2! Somebody else! Not me! Again! The more yall post the more it will happen cause I will get the blame! Yall cant handle shit being thrown back at you! Yall have run basically most of the important folks off with yalls numerous gestapo tactics. aspd all over! I post it and it angers yall. So what look whats allowed on yalls site! Continual eccie bashing and plain outting! Man yall gone apeshit over my and others truths!

Now Should I mention that ellen has personally outted sue nami killeen informer and numerous others. You cross her and you get outted! Its all recorded in these hallowed halls and oh2 her beefs with them and others. The outtings didnt occur here or I would report!!

Id let it lay ellen! I do however forgive you!
Old 10-21-2021, 12:20 PM   #60
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

We are way off subject- closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women