Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2021, 02:13 PM   #31
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Let me chime in.

1. Way to alienate your clients. Great job. I am sure the others who were on the fence about seeing you read this and turned a "maybe" into a "definite no'

2. Mod's why is she allowed to talk about guys like this and get away with it? Name calling, alienating, why is she allowed to post here if we all are such bad people?

Much like America, if you don't like what you see here get the fuck out and go elsewhere. I am sure after reading your post that we won't miss you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
OMG still, years later, whining and bitching about deposits?

Look, if y'all are too broke to part with $100 bucks, I hear line dancing is a hobby that may fit your budget better.

There is a reason so many of y'all are crying about the quality of providers...it's because we charge deposits and don't hang around the low barrel slurpers anymore.

I get deposit all the damn time...and so do most of the providers y'all chased off with your shenanigans.

Keep crying about screening and keep bitching about there being no "quality" providers...we are still around...still having happy hours and private parties...just not with the guys who are sucking each other off writing fake reviews crying about hiring con artists and blaming it on providers.

Some of us are having a great time...with men, actual men who respect us.

My level of client went through the roof when I stopped catering to the lowest level hobbyists.

MOST clients don't post. They never have, they never will. Most have a life beyond reading/writing dear playboy fantasy "reviews"...that are based on the guys egotistic point of view.

Trust me...she faked it.

Some of y'all are so stuck on each others cocks you're choking too much to see your little winkie can't get the job done for a woman.

Just ewww.

The good providers are still fucking the good men. Unfortunately most complaining here don't fit in the category...y'all picked bros before hos and hoped on the bandwagon not expecting the hos to say...WE DON'T NEED YOUR NASTY MONEY or your nasty attitude near our tight, wet pussy.

If you can't afford $100 deposit...I hear McDonalds is now paying $15/hr...perhaps you should consider getting a real job? Just a thought.

www.supportteam@us.mcd.com
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 02:14 PM   #32
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Oh and to add to my post Gabby:

If $100 is nothing to you why do you ask for a deposit to begin with? Especially if you have so many clients knocking down your door that you can trust so much?

I'l wait.....
Old 12-01-2021, 04:19 PM   #33
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

What makes girls think that reviews here are fake or letter to Penthouse-esque?
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 06:52 PM   #34
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
Let me chime in.

1. Way to alienate your clients. Great job. I am sure the others who were on the fence about seeing you read this and turned a "maybe" into a "definite no'
Um...my clients laugh at my performance on ECCIE. They even sometimes help me come up with clever and whitty ideas when I'm too busy to bother. I'll take your opinion under advisement in the future. Thanks.

Quote:
2. Mod's why is she allowed to talk about guys like this and get away with it? Name calling, alienating, why is she allowed to post here if we all are such bad people?
I did a brief scan of the recent happenings around here and y'all call us whores and other names...unless you're a whore, calling us a whore is the definition of name calling.

Oh...I'm also not allowed.

Very similarly I was not allowed to walk into a room of 500 cops and call them out for abusing us either, but I did that too. In case you haven't recieved the memo...I'm the resident cunt who moved back to Pittsburgh to end sex trafficking abuse in my communities...I do a lot of stuff I'm "not allowed to do". Oops. I'll add it to my list and work to be better in the future.

Quote:
Much like America, if you don't like what you see here get the fuck out and go elsewhere. I am sure after reading your post that we won't miss you.
Funny how I'm not here for you. 90%+ of potential clients don't ever post. My clients all know me well enough to know reality vs hobby world. You complain about me not talking nicely to y'all, like legit you ratted on me in a public post, and in the very same post you swear at me? You seem nice.

Merry Christmas. May you get everything you deserve this holiday season...Santa's watching.

(Am I being nice enough now dj8?)

Oh and your deposit comment...shhhh... you wouldn't work for free, stop expecting us to work for free. It's just business, a business you are not in...but merely a client of so I wouldn't expect you to understand how our world works.

I also write websites. I require a $500 deposit before I even start.

Requiring a deposit has everything to do with good business practices.

Business 101. There are so many great things you can learn from this one class. I highly recommend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
What makes girls think that reviews here are fake or letter to Penthouse-esque?
I've been around since before the ASPD days...with screenshots of well over 300 stellar reviews. 1...only 1 was ever accurate. 1 out of all these guys who wrote dear playboy reviews, 1 was completely accurate...the rest embellished to make themselves look better.

According to my research, hands on, dick in, mouth slurping research...1 in 300 reviews are accurate.

I don't know about you...but I don't like those odds.

1 in 300 was accurate.

Y'all make your hobby decisions based on what these guys want you to think about these guys. They write their fantasies on paper to make them look like a stud in bed.

Oh...also guys are legit writing reviews on providers they've never seen. Fake reviews to get access to the guys room.

I wouldn't make my decision based on reviews from guys. They'll write whatever they think will make them look like an exceptional lover.

Don't believe me? How many reviews say, I popped as she was putting on the cover? Almost 10% should. Do they? Do 1 in 10 reviews admit to popping before anything even happens? I'm guessing no.

Anyways...It's been fun stopping by for a few. Now if you'll excuse me I've gotta a cock to put in my mouth as I work on legislation to protect sex workers from abusers.

Have a wonderful evening.

And remember...reviews are the fantasy the review writer wants you to believe about the review writer...they're simply not true.

They are also called evidence by the DA.

Nighty night!
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 07:04 PM   #35
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Still yawning.
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 07:10 PM   #36
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Anyone convinced deposits are a good idea?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 08:06 PM   #37
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I like mouthy hookers! But when they dont have available current pics how are they staying in biz?
I take, send and have available over 69+ NEW pics and videos every week. Not sure what you're talking about.

I've been in this business since 1998. I'm not going anywhere. And I will continue to screen and receive deposits.

And to the guys saying "they're always a scam"...what, exactly is your research based on? Have you tracked providers getting deposits and compared them to the con artists you're hiring? Or are you just sputtering bs trying to circumvent our safety procedures becuase you are somehow differently entitled than the rest of our clients?

This rhetoric about deposits is very similar to rhetoric used in the early 2000's to remove safety from providers and drive our prices down so abusive clients could take advantage. Abusive clients got together and all came up with a similar lie. They then went on and on about it...but very carefully so, only used the providers that they thought were "less known". We caught them in their sketchy bs. Maybe someday I'll write about it...anyways, long story short...the guys who are saying deposits are all scams have NO possible way to conduct that research.

Their statements are opinions based on their very limited experiences.

The history of prostitution in Pittsburgh is quite intense and very interesting. I'll definitely have to write about it someday. When I do I'll link my Patreon for it...or maybe I'll just publish another book.

I'd love to stay and chat...
Nah that's a lie.

"Anyone asking for a deposit is a scam" <--- this is a complete lie too.

Carry on in your world of make believe. Not a single provider thinks your reviews are accurate...but if they said that, they'd get called names and sworn at...cause that's what all the cool hobbyists do post FOSTA/SESTA.
Old 12-02-2021, 04:58 AM   #38
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Judging the content of current reviews by ones you saw screenshots of a decade or more ago is poorly done research. These current reviews arent Indys 2.0 romance novels. Most are quite honest (be that good or bad) some are brutally honest. 90% are informative and contain actual hofo
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 05:40 AM   #39
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Where did I ever suggest you should work for free?! You realize this is the oldest profession in the world. Do you think girls asked for a deposit prior to even the year 2000? No? And guess what? They all got paid!! Unless you work for a reputable agency there is no way any guy should be paying a deposit. Just like you mention your clients laugh at the posts on here, we all laugh at girls asking for a deposit and we laugh harder at any guy willing to risk his money by paying it.

Like I mentioned and it can be proven as fact. Hundreds of thousands of girls were fine for centuries not requiring a deposit, when I think of deposit I see more red flags than not. I am also pretty sure most guys will agree with me.

Quote:
Um...my clients laugh at my performance on ECCIE. They even sometimes help me come up with clever and whitty ideas when I'm too busy to bother. I'll take your opinion under advisement in the future. Thanks.

I did a brief scan of the recent happenings around here and y'all call us whores and other names...unless you're a whore, calling us a whore is the definition of name calling.

Oh...I'm also not allowed.

Very similarly I was not allowed to walk into a room of 500 cops and call them out for abusing us either, but I did that too. In case you haven't recieved the memo...I'm the resident cunt who moved back to Pittsburgh to end sex trafficking abuse in my communities...I do a lot of stuff I'm "not allowed to do". Oops. I'll add it to my list and work to be better in the future.

Funny how I'm not here for you. 90%+ of potential clients don't ever post. My clients all know me well enough to know reality vs hobby world. You complain about me not talking nicely to y'all, like legit you ratted on me in a public post, and in the very same post you swear at me? You seem nice.

Merry Christmas. May you get everything you deserve this holiday season...Santa's watching.

(Am I being nice enough now dj8?)

Oh and your deposit comment...shhhh... you wouldn't work for free, stop expecting us to work for free. It's just business, a business you are not in...but merely a client of so I wouldn't expect you to understand how our world works.

I also write websites. I require a $500 deposit before I even start.

Requiring a deposit has everything to do with good business practices.

Business 101. There are so many great things you can learn from this one class. I highly recommend it.

I've been around since before the ASPD days...with screenshots of well over 300 stellar reviews. 1...only 1 was ever accurate. 1 out of all these guys who wrote dear playboy reviews, 1 was completely accurate...the rest embellished to make themselves look better.

According to my research, hands on, dick in, mouth slurping research...1 in 300 reviews are accurate.

I don't know about you...but I don't like those odds.

1 in 300 was accurate.

Y'all make your hobby decisions based on what these guys want you to think about these guys. They write their fantasies on paper to make them look like a stud in bed.

Oh...also guys are legit writing reviews on providers they've never seen. Fake reviews to get access to the guys room.

I wouldn't make my decision based on reviews from guys. They'll write whatever they think will make them look like an exceptional lover.

Don't believe me? How many reviews say, I popped as she was putting on the cover? Almost 10% should. Do they? Do 1 in 10 reviews admit to popping before anything even happens? I'm guessing no.

Anyways...It's been fun stopping by for a few. Now if you'll excuse me I've gotta a cock to put in my mouth as I work on legislation to protect sex workers from abusers.

Have a wonderful evening.

And remember...reviews are the fantasy the review writer wants you to believe about the review writer...they're simply not true.

They are also called evidence by the DA.

Nighty night!
Old 12-02-2021, 08:06 AM   #40
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Do you think girls asked for a deposit prior to even the year 2000? No? And guess what? They all got paid!!
What are you basing your opinions on?

Prior to 2000, many agencies (and providers who ran like agencies) took credit card numbers over the phone when customers called to make an appointment.

You apparently have no clue who I am or how involved I've been in my community since 1998.

Hint: I'm a bitch that allegedly spent 20k a year on phonebook ads and close to 50k on city paper ads.

"Reputable agency" - wonder if y'all know how many providers ran their business like a "reputable agency" in the year 2000, and before.

Go bs someone who hasn't been in this business for 23 years.

We started implementing deposits after FOSTA/SESTA because clients ramped up their NC/NS. If you want deposits to go away, become an alleged hooker and join the party.

Although on break for the holidays, in January we will resume our weekly meetings with Pennsylvania lawmakers...if you do decide to become a hooker, let me know I'll send an invite.

Some folks who are currently our supporters include people like the next mayor of Pittsburgh. Regardless of your opinion on him...he highly supports the sex worker commUnity.

Now...I'm really done with the client rendition of the history of my career. Unless you're a hooker, you can't possibly have statistics on deposits...unless you're doing the work itself to gather your Intel. Hookers don't share our inside information with hobbyists. You have no way to know if your stats are true...you're mistaking up numbers

I, on the other hand, have a background in research and I've been doing research since I came back to the burgh to end cop rape in 2017.

You should see the poll I did about how do you like your dick sucked

Oh...I also own/operate a grassroots org that is dedicated to ending abuse against us...we do research from within our community.

McDonald's doesn't present their research findings as comments submitted by clients...

And neither do hookers.

This is our career, hobbyists are merely clients with little to no inside knowledge of how our world works beyond your guessed dictation.

Working in Pittsburgh - haggled, NC/NC, shorted, "common baby everyone else does bareback" (<-- NO they don't...these guys lie), 20 emails ba k and forth with a bunch of nothingness, arguing about deposits, whining about screening. Trying to get providers hooked on (can't say) so hobbyists can take advantage and haggle their rates or down right assault them. The frustration of booking Pgh hobbyists makes my pussy dry.

Working outside of Pittsburgh - tipped, gifts, deposits, screening, 3 emails max to set up a session, kindness, respect and amazing lovers. I show up wet and dripping, ready to devour my friend.

Pittsburgh very quickly has gotten the reputation as one of the worst places to work...cause of the hobby culture here. Y'all are rude. If you want a wet hole, might I suggest squirting some lube on your wife? (Go ahead...point me for this one dj8...use that rule made upto police me, point me baby! Point me real good. Point me real hard! Lmfao.)

I also live in Harrisburg part time. Harrisburg men are so fun and really know how to fuck. And not one has argued with me about a deposit. They also screen with ease. Many send links to their LinkedIn with the initial email.

Keep complaining and running things the "new way" and wondering where all the "quality providers" are...we are around...we just leveled our clientele up.

Also many hobbyists can avoid con artists and robbers if you think with your big head...yes the one on your shoulders...when choosing a companion.

Providers, travel outside the Indys pervue and you'll find the clients who don't whine and complain and happily send deposits. Harrisburg, Philly, Baltimore, DC are some of my favorites. Philly I get a lot of greeting cards and small gifts like chocolates. DC I get mad tips...the smallest tip I recieved in DC was $75. Baltimore I go to lots of nice dinners and outtings.

I rarely see new clients in Pittsburgh. It's rarely worth the time...many clients have drank the poison around here that has dictated for years it's ok for clients to call us whores and put us down. If you're not a whore, you can't use the word. If you're not respectful, you can't touch me. It's that simple.

Explore the world outside of Pittsburgh. Your career will thank you...and so will your mental health. You'll find an entire different level of clients...ones who don't treat you with disrespect and disdain...you'll find the ones who dote on you (during your time), tip you and shower you with goodness. Guys (who post and speak up here) don't show respect on the boards...cut em off and move onto clients who buy you Christmas presents and send you on weekend getaways for your birthday...or just cause you need a break.

Took me about 6 months to rearrange my career away from the hobby culture aka review culture. Now I am much happier for it.

In case y'all wondering...I usually only come around here after getting reports in my org of abuse on this site. It's wild what some of y'all [bold] think [/bold] (lol) you can get away with. Whew.

Hey there Joshie Shapiro...you still around here spying on the boys or have you gotten board (lol) yet?

If anyone wants to seriously continue this convo, please hit my DMs...I'd love to think tank this entire culture shift we are experiencing...and will continue to experience...y'all should see the new national bill introduced....wow that one will be a mother-fucker if it's passed.

Laters Babes
Old 12-02-2021, 08:18 AM   #41
winn dixie
Premium Access

Long winded posts over splainin hardly ever looks good. Means youre behind and losing.
You have no images here. One should know how to advertise properly. Or you just slumming gracing us with your banter?
Old 12-02-2021, 08:24 AM   #42
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Judging the content of current reviews by ones you saw screenshots of a decade or more ago is poorly done research. These current reviews arent Indys 2.0 romance novels. Most are quite honest (be that good or bad) some are brutally honest. 90% are informative and contain actual hofo
I have a strict no review policy. I don't care what the "new" reviews are...they are still EVIDENCE.

I call out the cops, to their face, for rape against my community...you think I'm stupid enough to allow PROOF of alleged illegal activity be written about and posted for the cops to jerk off to before they file the PROOF as evidence?

Reviews are being used as evidence in Pennsylvania.

-sigh-

Reviews are evidence.

I don't know about y'all...but me, I'd rather take my chance sending a deposit then writing EVIDENCE on a hobby board for the cops who are around here reading your EVIDENCE.

Hey dect. Joe and fbi dude...y'all gonna call the cops on me again for upending your community meetings? Fun times, boys, fun times.
Old 12-02-2021, 09:07 AM   #43
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
I have a strict no review policy. I don't care what the "new" reviews are...they are still EVIDENCE.

I call out the cops, to their face, for rape against my community...you think I'm stupid enough to allow PROOF of alleged illegal activity be written about and posted for the cops to jerk off to before they file the PROOF as evidence?

Reviews are being used as evidence in Pennsylvania.

-sigh-

Reviews are evidence.

I don't know about y'all...but me, I'd rather take my chance sending a deposit then writing EVIDENCE on a hobby board for the cops who are around here reading your EVIDENCE.

Hey dect. Joe and fbi dude...y'all gonna call the cops on me again for upending your community meetings? Fun times, boys, fun times.
Why you on a review board then? Seems were all beneath you. Why you slummin? If a hundy to you aint nuthin then why ask fer it? Slummin here will result in you missing one of your "upscale" appointments. Wont it? Down time sucks hey?
Old 12-02-2021, 09:20 AM   #44
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Why you on a review board then? Seems were all beneath you. Why you slummin? If a hundy to you aint nuthin then why ask fer it? Slummin here will result in you missing one of your "upscale" appointments. Wont it? Down time sucks hey?
You must have missed this...

Quote:
In case y'all wondering...I usually only come around here after getting reports in my org of abuse on this site. It's wild what some of y'all [bold] think [/bold] (lol) you can get away with. Whew
And this...

Quote:
Funny how I'm not here for you. 90%+ of potential clients don't ever post. My clients all know me well enough to know reality vs hobby world.

Try to keep up.

Why do you ask your boss for your paycheck? Your hundy comment makes absolutely no sense. Do you go to work and tell your boss to keep your check becuase you have enough money?

-sigh-

You logic is coming from a hobby view and not a business view.
Old 12-02-2021, 09:49 AM   #45
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Does anyone actually read the walls of text this wackjob posts?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women