Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2022, 01:38 AM   #1
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9
Default Straight from the source?

To the girls out there:

I have no idea of any other men care about this, but is there is anything the male general public can do at this point to ease the suspicion of new clients, and make booking procedures less cumbersome? I'm only 1 person, so I can't make that big of an impact, but with feedback it's possible others might listen. But it has to come from people who are in a position to say.

On the other side of the coin, the very reason I am asking this as follows: I'm being presented with photos of a woman with a blurred face, which I have no way of verifying are accurate. I don't have any reliable way of knowing what kind of experience to expect from her. And she's asking me to show a picture holding my driver's license, and send her a copy of my LinkedIn profile. That's in addition to the requested compensation. Now I'm faced with having to divulge all of my personal info without really knowing anything about the person I will potentially meet. Again, I don't know what led to this kind of standard, but is there anything I can do to ease the sense of fear out there so I don't have to jump through hoops of fire? Because I really don't recall things being like this a few years ago. Any degree of privacy seems to be entirely one sided at this point.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 01:49 AM   #2
Holedriller
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

RUN FORREST RUN. Don’t do it.
Holedriller is online now   Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 02:57 AM   #3
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Don’t do it
slap is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 03:10 AM   #4
Wile E Coyote
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

The privacy is supposed to be from the male side. But as has been seen, not only are more providers using personal information of the hobbyists as their preferred method of screening, but also if you have a less-than-stellar time with your experience, then provide intel or review it, not only are you going to get lambasted by the providers and their white knights, but also those personal pictures that you sent will get posted in the ladies only section and with the label that you are a bad hobbyist.

I would never see a provider who does not have clear pictures in her ads or profile, including her face. Do not be afraid to walk if the photos of her are not accurate. After all, as you said, the hobbyist is the one paying for the session.

My advice is to forgo that provider and move on to the next who will accept p411 as screening if you have it. If you do not, then she accepts verification from other providers whom you have seen for sessions.

Just like providers who charge extra for BBFS thinking that's going to assure them from not getting an STD, sending a provider personal information for screening is not going to help her in determining if you are a good person or how you treat providers when you are with them. The only thing that giving providers personal information and pictures will do is give them the opportunity to use that information against you if they feel jaded in any way shape or form.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 04:21 AM   #5
mark77070
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Never, ever, never, give up personal RW info.
Long answer: read Wile E.'s well-reasoned advice above.
Let me repeat, in case you missed it.

mark77070 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 09:01 AM   #6
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

This new way of doing things, wanting RW information, wanting $ deposits will never work on a hobby review site, guys that been in the hobby a long time always advice against it, too many guys have gotten ripped off in the past

Bad sessions get reported, if they false advertise with old outdated pics, it gets reported and new potential clients see this, you have the whores running to other places like OH2 and Twitter where they control what's being posted and are able to get away with scamming newbies that don't know anything
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 10:08 PM   #7
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark77070 View Post
Long answer: read Wile E.'s well-reasoned advice above.
Let me repeat, in case you missed it.

Words to live by... I try and keep the perspective that contact before a session is to help weed out the NO reviews before they happen. If she won't take 20 seconds to provide a legit response to my text I am pretty sure my wishes in session won't be a priority either. When I say 'sorry I do not give RW info is there another way?' and get attitude then that ends my interest.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 02:46 PM   #8
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

No girls have responded. Maybe us guys behavior hasn't changed, and it's just the new laws in place like SESTA that is changing the protocol. Oh well.... I guess if I really wanted to I could go back to spending even more time and money on traditional dating, which I've found to be wasteful by comparison. Can't have everything in life.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 07:48 AM   #9
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
No girls have responded. Maybe us guys behavior hasn't changed, and it's just the new laws in place like SESTA that is changing the protocol. Oh well.... I guess if I really wanted to I could go back to spending even more time and money on traditional dating, which I've found to be wasteful by comparison. Can't have everything in life.

Part of the shift has been FOSTA/SESTA-- it is a LOT more difficult to get responses to reference requests. There is a lot more targeting of the online side of the hobby-- whereas 10 years ago, in general you would be safe unless you were "low hanging fruit".

I'm personally not a huge fan of the trend. I don't ask for personal information unless there is absolutely no other way to verify a gent (no references, no online presence to speak of, and no history of us communicating more than just briefly). But-- I can understand why some ladies do prefer this methodology.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 08:13 AM   #10
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Get a P411 subscription. I believe if you get vouchers from a few verified ladies, you may not even have to share sensitive information in order to become a member in good standing.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 09:51 AM   #11
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Keep in mind that if you send a deposit or prepay not only will you lose the money but when you complain on the forums the lady will go to the Powder Room and claim you were asking for BBFS, Beastiality, Scat, Rusty Trombone....all of the above to smear you.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 12:35 AM   #12
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
your talking about several diff issues.

1. what can a guy do to help a woman feel comfortable about making an appt w/ the guy? ("ease her sense of fear")
in my hobby opinion, build up your reputation w/ solid providers; use services like P411 or similar. other than that, not much.

note that while P411 is a solid source, some providers could care less if you have an acct there. it is NOT a "get out of verification" card. it is ONE source that may or may not help.

2. should a guy send photos/images that contain real world info, send her real world social media info, or send a deposit?
in my hobby opinion, NO, NO, and NO!!!!! if she is a SOLID provider with a SOLID POSITIVE REPUTATION, maybe yes for a deposit. if not, NO!!!
cos once you give that info/money to the other person, you have lost all control over it. that other person might not post it all over the internet, but you never know.

3. what can a guy do if he can't find any meaningful info about a provider he's interested in visiting?
in my hobby opinion, don't go visit her. if you do decide to throw the dice and see what cums out, take every precaution you feel is reasonable and/or warranted. then, it'll be a deliteful time, a meh time, or a "why did i do that?" time.

note, all the above goes for the providers.
while safety is obviously important to providers, privacy is as well (in spite of what coyote posted).
if she doesnt feel comfortable about the guy, he wants her real world info, or she cant find any meaningful info about him, she it totally in her right to decline the appointment request, no explanation needed (if you give any, you've just opened yourself to an argument from him).

be safe, be comfortable, be discreet, then enjoy your just delites!!

GOOD LUCK!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women