Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2022, 02:18 AM   #16
MissK70116
Miss K

User ID: 521824
My ECCIE Reviews

If you are using a burner number to contact these ladies, that maybe the problem. A lot of providers, Myself included, will run a search on the number. If someone before you had the number and say it comes up as a woman or it comes up having had complaints against it, then I shut it down. So if that's the case, I'd run a search on the number your using and see what comes up.
MissK70116 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 08:49 AM   #17
LoganN
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissK70116 View Post
If you are using a burner number to contact these ladies, that maybe the problem. A lot of providers, Myself included, will run a search on the number. If someone before you had the number and say it comes up as a woman or it comes up having had complaints against it, then I shut it down. So if that's the case, I'd run a search on the number your using and see what comes up.
Great info. It is a burner, out of necessity. I googled and bing the number with no real results good or bad. Any other sites you use to search for that kind of info?

Thank you!
LoganN is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 05:22 PM   #18
Kimberly Kisses
Account Disabled

User ID: 485174
My ECCIE Reviews

I only use email until verification, so my replies are prompt always, unless I'm at my RL gigs and can't talk.

My rates are posted pretty much on All stes that allow it, so I don't get much confusion over that.
Kimberly Kisses is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 06:05 PM   #19
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think your approach is pretty common in this industry but I think most SWers get pretty annoyed with the “rates” question. If you are contacting said provider most of that information should already be on the ad. I think most of us get annoyed by that question also bc the majority at the bare minimum put what our rates are on the ad the majority of my clients that I See never ask rates “it is known” lol…it gives off time waster energy and has been proven that a large percentage that ask rates that are clearly visible they’re not serious about booking…not saying that is your case…it’s just like if you are shopping on any other site to purchase something you zero in on that purchase bc it fits your budget so in our eyes if you contacted us most likely we are in that budget or you at least have a idea of it…my advice to you would be to make sure you know the price before contacting and general area…then contact with your name and time/day interested…on the other hand if a SWer doesn’t have Rates listed then I wouldn’t see a problem with asking but still also keep in mind introducing yourself as well is a plus….I know most are like that’s too much texting if she may not be in my budget but copy/paste is free lol
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 06:30 PM   #20
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Maybe it’s because the chicks I see aren’t what you would call “High End,” but I never have to worry about references or especially that deposit bullshit. Got burned three times with a deposit. No way whatsoever am I doing that again. I’ll pay when I get there and not before.

They almost all prefer texting. It usually happens like this:
“Hi, pretty lady (LOL). Saw your ad. I was wondering if you are available to meet up?” They respond. Then after a little back and forth, I ask what are her rates? She tells me every time.

One common issue would be BBJ or not. Obviously CBJ is a total dealbreaker. But most of these chicks don’t want to discuss that in texts. So generally speaking, if BBJ isn’t specifically listed in her ad, 90% or more of the time, I won’t bother contacting her at all. Would hate to show up, have her whip out a cover for a BJ, and have to cut the date short.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 09:44 PM   #21
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Ha! Raindog I'm so old ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindog115 View Post
My kingdom for a brothel. Some place where I can roll in on a whim without scheduling in advance. Have a selection to choose from and do my business on the spot.

I know they had the Canal St brothel back in the day but I never went. Closest I can relate to is the now closed Asian joint on Chef where you'd walk in, request lineup of around 8 girls on site, take your pick and have at it. I really miss that place. Houston and other big cities have venues like this but in New Orleans this is dead and buried.

I fucking worked there! Lol
Xxoo Annie

P.s yes. It was a trip. Lotta stories...yup
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 09:48 PM   #22
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Thanks Guys!

For the thumbs up on Ole Annie! LOL
I see no less then 8 on this thread I talk to on a seriously regular basis. Do you EVER wait more then what? 10 maybe 20 min for a response one way or another here?
Yup... I'll remember! Lol

Xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 12:12 PM   #23
LoganN
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Thanks. If rates are posted, I don't ask. Just ask availability.
LoganN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women