Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59994
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2022, 04:23 PM   #46
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Well, that is not exactly wtf I said.

I said I'd like to see us either pay for what we want of not buy it on credit.

I said,Correctly, that Reagan started us on this large deficit spending spree.

All the graphs proved that to be true in the thread you mentioned.

still beating that dead horse are ya? you act like there was no debt prior to Reagan when it was nearly 1 trillion when he came into office. you also play short shrift on Obama's far more massive increase.

so it's Reagan's fault Obama pushed a massive increase for woke ass stupid dem social crap? you really wanna run with that? well make sure you don't have a pair of scissors in your hand first.

bahahahahaaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 05:46 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
still beating that dead horse are ya? you act like there was no debt prior to Reagan when it was nearly 1 trillion when he came into office. you also play short shrift on Obama's far more massive increase.

so it's Reagan's fault Obama pushed a massive increase for woke ass stupid dem social crap? you really wanna run with that? well make sure you don't have a pair of scissors in your hand first.

bahahahahaaaaaa
All I said was Reagan was the idiot that convinced you , Tiny and lustylad that tax cuts are ALWAYS good and debt is no problem.

We have all seen the graph where the debt-GDP ratio spiked under Reagan. Slowed a bit under Clinton and then continued the Ronnie trajectory under Bush, Obama, Trump and I suspect under Biden too.

And I pointed out that Trump almost piled up as much debt in 4 years that Obama did in 8 years.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 06:36 PM   #48
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
All I said was Reagan was the idiot that convinced you , Tiny and lustylad that tax cuts are ALWAYS good and debt is no problem.

We have all seen the graph where the debt-GDP ratio spiked under Reagan. Slowed a bit under Clinton and then continued the Ronnie trajectory under Bush, Obama, Trump and I suspect under Biden too.

And I pointed out that Trump almost piled up as much debt in 4 years that Obama did in 8 years.

and you refuse to comment on that debt in large part was loaded up covid bullshit pushed by the democrats that wouldn't have happened. at least 3 trillion. is that Trump's fault or China and the DEMs professor poofter?

you can't find one single post in this thread or any of your other bullshit threads where any of us ever said that tax cuts are ALWAYS good you idiot. it's amusing watching you flounder down the rabbit hole and become such a poofter you need to invent posts to prove your bullshit claims.

you do know that Reagan while in his first term as Governor of Kalifornica raised taxes, yes? well you should because he did and didn't concern himself about what that might do to his re-election chances. which we all know he easily won re-election and the voters realized he was right about raising taxes, it was necessary.

so your attempts to paint Reagan as some "anti-tax" leader is bullshit. when he became president taxes did need to be reduced. as far as i'm concerned he did the right thing given the circumstances each time.

you do know that in 1979 there was a recession caused in large part by Carter yes? so professor when you have a recession .. do you raise taxes or lower them?

come on now .. don't be shy. speak up!

and your claim above is also bullshit. as i forced you to include the entire list not just starting at Reagan's term it shows a different picture than what you claim.

here is your own numbers being used to prove you wrong yet you still babble like a goober you are "right".

Quote:
what was the average? and you know the full list shows numbers far higher at times that 50% for a single year. and years way before Reagan where it was 50% or greater. like 1960/61/62.

1960 $286 54% Recession
1961 $289 52% Bay of Pigs
1962 $298 50% JFK budgets & Cuban missile crisis

1963 $306 48% U.S. aids Vietnam, JFK killed
1964 $312 46% LBJ's budgets & war on poverty
1965 $317 43% U.S. entered Vietnam War
1966 $320 40% 1967 $326 40%
1968 $348 39%
1969 $354 36% Nixon took office
1970 $371 35% Recession
1971 $398 35% Wage-price controls
1972 $427 34% Stagflation
1973 $458 33% Nixon ended gold standard & OPEC oil embargo
1974 $475 31% Watergate & budget process created
1975 $533 32% Vietnam War ended
1976 $620 33% Stagflation
1977 $699 34% Stagflation
1978 $772 33% Carter budgets & recession
1979 $82732%

your argument it "was going south" doesn't hold water. it averaged 34%. from 1969 to 1979. 37% going back to 1960. Reagan averaged 39%.
Old 03-28-2022, 06:51 AM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
and you refuse to comment on that debt in large part was loaded up covid bullshit pushed by the democrats that wouldn't have happened. at least 3 trillion. is that Trump's fault or China and the DEMs professor poofter?

you can't find one single post in this thread or any of your other bullshit threads where any of us ever said that tax cuts are ALWAYS good you idiot. it's amusing watching you flounder down the rabbit hole and become such a poofter you need to invent posts to prove your bullshit claims.

you do know that Reagan while in his first term as Governor of Kalifornica raised taxes, yes? well you should because he did and didn't concern himself about what that might do to his re-election chances. which we all know he easily won re-election and the voters realized he was right about raising taxes, it was necessary.

so your attempts to paint Reagan as some "anti-tax" leader is bullshit. when he became president taxes did need to be reduced. as far as i'm concerned he did the right thing given the circumstances each time.

you do know that in 1979 there was a recession caused in large part by Carter yes? so professor when you have a recession .. do you raise taxes or lower them?

come on now .. don't be shy. speak up!

and your claim above is also bullshit. as i forced you to include the entire list not just starting at Reagan's term it shows a different picture than what you claim.

here is your own numbers being used to prove you wrong yet you still babble like a goober you are "right".
Let me address each point. You crying about Covid relief and not acknowledging the Great recession is just partisan hackish bs. Two things...I think they were both horrible in this regard but I think Trump the worst. For example Trump was running almost Trillion dollar deficits BEFORE Covid. But for our so called economic geniuses in this forum...he gave you a tax cut. He did not produce the 4-5% GDP or as lustylad should remember, not even 3%. He had the same GDP numbers as his Obama!

As Governor you have to balance the budget you nitwit. Apples to oranges.

You're the Goober that did not include the whole graph...you stopped at Reagan and I said it specifically spiked during the Reagan years and it did! Remember Voodoo economics?
Did you support Bush's tax increases? The read my lips...of course not.

Like I said you numbnuts worship two of the worst. One started this "debt doesn't matter" mantra and the other had the WORST deficit average per year by almost DOUBLE.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 09:27 AM   #50
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Let me address each point. You crying about Covid relief and not acknowledging the Great recession is just partisan hackish bs. Two things...I think they were both horrible in this regard but I think Trump the worst. For example Trump was running almost Trillion dollar deficits BEFORE Covid. But for our so called economic geniuses in this forum...he gave you a tax cut. He did not produce the 4-5% GDP or as lustylad should remember, not even 3%. He had the same GDP numbers as his Obama!

You're the Goober that did not include the whole graph...you stopped at Reagan and I said it specifically spiked during the Reagan years and it did! Remember Voodoo economics?
Did you support Bush's tax increases? The read my lips...of course not.

Like I said you numbnuts worship two of the worst. One started this "debt doesn't matter" mantra and the other had the WORST deficit average per year by almost DOUBLE.

have a cup of coffee, you must be sleep posting because you are dreaming. i never posted any graph. either LL or tiny did and i'm too fucking lazy to find it. so you find it ans see who really posted it.

i did get the full numbers list which shows you cherry picked your start point to claim the numbers showed something they didn't.

and when i say full list all of it from the earliest data to current. nice try sparky.

what great recession? did you make that up? babhaahaaa. another G Bushy II thing?
once again you have posted so much crap you are confusing the whole gdp thing between Trump and Obama with my posts. that was LL not me.

Voodoo economics. whether G Bushy I was right or wrong on that and there is more than some debate on it in real economic circles meaning it's above your head it's funny how G Bushy I stfu about that once Reagan made him his vp nominee. don't recall him mentioning that again even after he succeeded Reagan as president. can you tell me why that is professor poofter? i don't know and don't care.

here's some homework professor .. you go find that graph and post it again. let's see who posted it. and next you go total up the debt you claim Trump added then go total up the covid packages and subtract it. you can add and subtract, right?

bhahhahhaaaaa
Old 03-28-2022, 10:12 AM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

And you can go fuck yourself.

You posted numbers from 1960 to 1979.

Go back to the 40's to present. A blind squirrel can see where it started spiking....but evidently a squirrelly fuck who does not understand the difference in State deficits and Federal deficits needs to just stfu.

You're just going to get embarrassed like you did in the energy independence thread. Shall we revisit your definition?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 10:53 AM   #52
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You sure about that, Poofster?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 12:05 PM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
And you can go fuck yourself.

You posted numbers from 1960 to 1979.

Go back to the 40's to present. A blind squirrel can see where it started spiking....but evidently a squirrelly fuck who does not understand the difference in State deficits and Federal deficits needs to just stfu.

You're just going to get embarrassed like you did in the energy independence thread. Shall we revisit your definition?

i said have a cup of coffee not drink Irish coffee ... without the coffee.

i posted the full list, i used 1960 to 1979 to average the percent of gdp. and wtf .. lol ..are you rambling about state budget deficits for?

you can revisit whatever you like. just don't edit my post with your make believe nonsense then claim i posted it.
Old 03-28-2022, 01:40 PM   #54
Tsmokies
BANNED

Divert divert divert blame blame blame deny deny deny is still the only defense of trumpys gop cartel corruption

Or sorry...i left out pardon pardon pardon

Still cracking myself up making fun of the no lifers
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 02:25 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

i posted the full list, i used 1960 to 1979 to average the percent of gdp. and wtf .. lol ..are you rambling about state budget deficits for?

You're the God damn idiot that brought up Reagan and state government you senile old bastard!

In your post #48...you quoted yourself and only included the years 1960-1979...

Are you deaf dumb AND blind!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 02:35 PM   #56
lustylad
BANNED

Default Take Cover Now!

Quote:
You're the God damn idiot... you senile old bastard!

MELTDOWN ALERT!!

Old 03-28-2022, 02:47 PM   #57
lustylad
BANNED

Default And It Only Took Us Decades of Ginormous Subsidies to Get to 11%...

Quote:
I'm pretty sure they're not hostile to green energy...
So... they're only hostile to 89% of our energy supply?

Awww thanks WTF... I feel sooo much better knowing that!

Old 03-28-2022, 02:50 PM   #58
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
You're the God damn idiot that brought up Reagan and state government you senile old bastard!

In your post #48...you quoted yourself and only included the years 1960-1979...

you sure about that?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=48

OOPS!

this is the cause of your massive confusion. and you have only yourself to blame for it..

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=887

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=899

oh snap! you didn't know you can quote a post from another thread and post it in this one?

now you do. the hard way.
Old 03-28-2022, 06:07 PM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
you sure about that?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=48

OOPS!

this is the cause of your massive confusion. and you have only yourself to blame for it..

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=887

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=899

oh snap! you didn't know you can quote a post from another thread and post it in this one?

now you do. the hard way.
Wtf...of course you can post a quote from different threads.

I point out that the 48th post in this thread....you did not post all the numbers...only from 1960 to 1979.

I didn't even have to go to another thread to prove that....just take a look at your post in this thread.

I asked you to go back and repost all the years so one can see the definitive spike.

I'm not even sure wtf you are talking about and frankly don't think you do either.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 06:11 PM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So... they're only hostile to 89% of our energy supply?

Awww thanks WTF... I feel sooo much better knowing that!

What you and Tiny continue to have trouble understanding is separating the hype from actuality.

You two seem to think AOC holds more sway over production and price in this country than OPEC and Russia.

That is fucking nuts.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women