Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2022, 08:47 PM   #16
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Maybe she's just bloated mistaking it for pregnancy.....

Before I realized I was allergic to gluten
I always thought I was preggers
Ughhhh gross
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 09:09 PM   #17
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Pyramider called again. He asked for some taint photos UITB ....

He's a greedy bastard like that... ☺
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 06:13 PM   #18
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 90

Just a tease!
I have replied to all her threADS but haven't gotten a response.
Not my bun in the oven but I don't mind buying a few cans of formula in exchange for .....
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 11:01 AM   #19
NaughtyAughty
COUGAR

User ID: 424504
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jesus... I'm so confused😲 I mean not about the on & off again prego situation but how that wasn't considered an add? I mean haven't been on in quite some time, but it appears we're not allowed to post ads anymore?? is that correct?? or am I just not seeing it? is there a secret handshake of some sort LOL
NaughtyAughty is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 11:21 AM   #20
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAughty View Post
Jesus... I'm so confused�� I mean not about the on & off again prego situation but how that wasn't considered an add? I mean haven't been on in quite some time, but it appears we're not allowed to post ads anymore?? is that correct?? or am I just not seeing it? is there a secret handshake of some sort LOL
Ads contain specific information like availability, menu, donation etc.

ThreAds contain disguised info such as asking where are the good places to get xyz in the Galleria area this weekend.
That tells me a provider will be available in the Galleria for the weekend but she didn't say she would be available in the Galleria this weekend. Makes sense huh?

I mentioned in another thread about providers making themselves more visible on here by just engaging in the conversations. It can be tricky especially if she is thin skinned, opinionated or uptight and lets that show through. Keep it light, comment but don't get into arguments about how you run your business or how anyone else does. Don't set yourself up for it either.
Go back to around 2012-2014 and look at how some of the favorite providers on here engaged in banter in Co-Ed. They were engaging, fun and flirty and didn't take this shit too seriously. They also were smart enough to know when some fucktard was trolling them and sometimes even witty enough to throw it back.
I get why providers stay off of here, there was a lot of BS in the past. I hope some of you give it a try. I think you'll see far less tolerance for the same kind of BS. Many of those fucktards are long gone anyway. You might just find you can market yourself in other ways than ads or threAds.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 08:50 PM   #21
NaughtyAughty
COUGAR

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwwww I see said the blind man😳 and thank you so kindly dear sir. Makes sense to me, I mean I've always been one to stay in my lane and avoid the drama on any of the sites. Oh2 reminds me of a girls softball tournament who are all PMSing in unison & trash talking each other! Lmao and those are the actual guys!! Lol
Old 04-01-2022, 08:56 PM   #22
NaughtyAughty
COUGAR

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Ads contain specific information like availability, menu, donation etc.

ThreAds contain disguised info such as asking where are the good places to get xyz in the Galleria area this weekend.
That tells me a provider will be available in the Galleria for the weekend but she didn't say she would be available in the Galleria this weekend. Makes sense huh?

I mentioned in another thread about providers making themselves more visible on here by just engaging in the conversations. It can be tricky especially if she is thin skinned, opinionated or uptight and lets that show through. Keep it light, comment but don't get into arguments about how you run your business or how anyone else does. Don't set yourself up for it either.
Go back to around 2012-2014 and look at how some of the favorite providers on here engaged in banter in Co-Ed. They were engaging, fun and flirty and didn't take this shit too seriously. They also were smart enough to know when some fucktard was trolling them and sometimes even witty enough to throw it back.
I get why providers stay off of here, there was a lot of BS in the past. I hope some of you give it a try. I think you'll see far less tolerance for the same kind of BS. Many of those fucktards are long gone anyway. You might just find you can market yourself in other ways than ads or threAds.
Oh and btw...I see your a big fan of the ole PussieCatz😹 Meeeeoooooww..I just happen to have a few of my own if your ever in the neighborhood and have the hankering to pet some more pussy...I'm like a pussy haven for all the rescues..pretty sure nowadays I enjoy the company for the 4 legged more so then the 2 at least they're always appreciative. 👌👍🤫
Old 04-28-2022, 05:44 PM   #23
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

So how does one go about pettin that pussy of yours ?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women