Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2022, 06:51 AM   #91
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you understand what the Gini Coefficient measures?

Wider and wider inequality.

If you think the poor here got it good....you haven't transversed among them.
Damn WTF, get a grip on reality. I said the opposite. From the middle class upwards Americans are as well off as anyone, on average. Not so for the poor.

That said I agree with Jacuzzme and texassapper. I’ve “transversed” among the really poor in third world countries. And Americans, all Americans, are pretty well off.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 07:25 AM   #92
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
And Americans, all Americans, are pretty well off.
Are you now arguing the DeSantis should stop giving money to the poor to offset inflation.

Maybe you, taxassapoer and Jacuzzman can go live out on the streets for a year or two and report back to me.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 07:32 AM   #93
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Are you now arguing the DeSantis should stop giving money to the poor to offset inflation.

Maybe you, taxassapoer and Jacuzzman can go live out on the streets for a year or two and report back to me.
Again, get a grip on reality. I clearly said DeSantis was right to give the money to the less fortunate with children, to offset child poverty.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 07:32 AM   #94
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Damn WTF, get a grip on reality. I said the opposite. From the middle class upwards Americans are as well off as anyone, on average. Not so for the poor.

That said I agree with Jacuzzme and texassapper. I’ve “transversed” among the really poor in third world countries. And Americans, all Americans, are pretty well off.
american poor, compared to the poor of the world, are rich

but the children of the poor here do still suffer

and sometimes suffer mightily although your life as a poor kid is what you know and you deal with it and generally the effect on you isnt near what someone else looking in from the outside might imagine
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 07:38 AM   #95
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
He is offsetting inflation (his words) by giving away more free money.(his action).

What is so hard to understand?

you are continuing to lie about this

ive already told you that

i will repeat it

you obviously have either misinterpreted his meaning and intent or purposely twisted it into the idea that he says he is fighting inflation by giving out the money

to aid his citizens affected by the biden inflation is much different than cause or add to the cause [of inflation] as you indicated in your ramp down multiple choice misdirection

the whole thing is part and parcel of the same dilemma we all find ourselves in, accept some small vote buying payoff, which yes adds to our sorry state, or not accept it when all others do knowing that not accepting it doesn't slow nor stop or have one tad of effect on our decline by doing so

so your multiple choice misdirection has no validity

all desantis is doing is aiding his citizens in the defined absolute state and environment in which he operates
Old 07-28-2022, 09:30 AM   #96
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
american poor, compared to the poor of the world, are rich

but the children of the poor here do still suffer

and sometimes suffer mightily although your life as a poor kid is what you know and you deal with it and generally the effect on you isnt near what someone else looking in from the outside might imagine
Agreed. The person in my small high school graduating class who arguably did the best in life came from a dirt poor background. He had a single mother with 6 kids. That probably actually helped him later in life.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 09:46 AM   #97
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Agreed. The person in my small high school graduating class who arguably did the best in life came from a dirt poor background. He had a single mother with 6 kids. That probably actually helped him later in life.

The reason I say “arguably” is because by some standards I did the best in my class. For example I’ve probably banged more hookers than anybody else.
poor kids are all different, well just like everyone is

and success can be measured in many different ways

however the intelligence bell curve does slide a bit to the left for those in that environment

being a product of having nothing growing up, including no family, myself, i understand it all

as far as you banging more hookers than most, the one thing about that to me is that when you are with one, theres no job to be done to get to that position, theres not any requirement placed on you for that time, and its a freedom from responsibility...you dont have to do anything but be nice and if turns out that i'm the sucker in some situation, so be it
Old 07-28-2022, 01:22 PM   #98
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
poor kids are all different, well just like everyone is

and success can be measured in many different ways

however the intelligence bell curve does slide a bit to the left for those in that environment

being a product of having nothing growing up, including no family, myself, i understand it all

as far as you banging more hookers than most, the one thing about that to me is that when you are with one, theres no job to be done to get to that position, theres not any requirement placed on you for that time, and its a freedom from responsibility...you dont have to do anything but be nice and if turns out that i'm the sucker in some situation, so be it
I agree with the whole post. And banging hookers isn’t an accomplishment. But hey, I’m scraping for some self esteem, something I’ve done better in this life than others (just kidding)
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 01:27 PM   #99
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Sorry to Burst Your Bubble!

Quote:
...by some standards I did the best in my class. For example I’ve probably banged more hookers than anybody else.
Only because Chung Tran and Hunter Biden were not in your class.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 02:50 PM   #100
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
you are continuing to lie about this

ive already told you that

i will repeat it

you obviously have either misinterpreted his meaning and intent or purposely twisted it into the idea that he says he is fighting inflation by giving out the money

to aid his citizens affected by the Trump/biden inflation is much different than cause or add to the cause [of inflation] as you indicated in your ramp down multiple choice misdirection

the whole thing is part and parcel of the same dilemma we all find ourselves in, accept some small vote buying payoff, which yes adds to our sorry state, or not accept it when all others do knowing that not accepting it doesn't slow nor stop or have one tad of effect on our decline by doing so

so your multiple choice misdirection has no validity

all desantis is doing is aiding his citizens in the defined absolute state and environment in which he operates
There I fixed your omission of Trumps responsibility for inflation.

So your excuse is "Everyone else is doing it...." thank you for your honesty valued poster.

I will answer your excuse for DeSantis by explaining that all charity is justified by those giving it.

That is/was not my point.

My slippery slope scenario is in fact pertinent.

We all could justify giving away free money to our favorite cause.

My point is that if you add all our justifiable charities together...and continually give them money to

1) Buy their vote

2) Adjust for the inflation that the first 3 money give aways you've already given them.

PS

When the fuck are you going to quit this poor poor pitiful me act?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women