Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-18-2016, 01:08 PM   #1
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Not what I was expecting!!

So I decided to cut my tour date in KC to come visit Wichita only because the pre~book list was VERY WELCOMING.
Sad to say, since i have nothing but time, I started reading some threads.
Lo and behold there seems to be a lot of game playing (provider & hobbyist alike)out in these parts...cancellation after cancellation after cancellation...Not my cup of tea!

Therefore I'd like to know if there are any surrounding cities on my way back home (NWA) that will appreciate my presence.
I will be heading out of Wichita tomorrow.

Much gratitude to the gentlemen that made our appointment. You definitely made my stay here a delightful one and that I am grateful for
Unfortunately, the way it's looking, you guys are gonna have to come to my neck of the woods.
Old 03-19-2016, 11:48 AM   #2
AlexisAniston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 337554
My ECCIE Reviews

There are a few hobbyist who make this city worth it, I however have more cancelations than I can cover and will soon be taking Wichita off of my visiting list and turning it into a more preferred date with those who I have already seen making a special trip for them.

So I understand I do recommend okc North or Norman the men there are very courteous.

Be Safe
AA
Old 03-19-2016, 06:45 PM   #3
UnderdogIct
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I just sucks that Wichita has this reputation. I am sorry neither of you had a good experience.
Old 03-19-2016, 09:12 PM   #4
Wildman14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisAniston View Post
There are a few hobbyist who make this city worth it, I however have more cancelations than I can cover and will soon be taking Wichita off of my visiting list and turning it into a more preferred date with those who I have already seen making a special trip for them.

So I understand I do recommend okc North or Norman the men there are very courteous.

Be Safe
AA
I'd say give us a chance, there are some worth seeing, I can't imagine why anyone would cancel on two beautiful providers such as yourself and Nova. I was excited to see some new faces visiting ICT for once, it seems like everyone by passes ICT and goes straight to KC which is disappointing. Alexis I wish I would've known a little sooner you were coming to town, I just looked at your 411 the other day wondering if you were ever coming to ICT. It says By Request Only. So maybe a little more notice next time to get the right clientele.

Thanks!
Old 03-19-2016, 09:33 PM   #5
AlexisAniston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 337554
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a notice on the message bored and I run available now ads on p411 as well as short notice ads here as well as weekend ads also on my p411 schedule it shows my calendar!

It's okay like I say I have met a few and tomorrow is a new day!
Old 03-20-2016, 05:09 AM   #6
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Be Safe
AA
I agree Alexis, I have spent time with a few hobbyist that made my stay a pleasant one,and I'd definitely (without question) would see them again.

Honestly, I wouldn't take Wichita off the visiting list, on the other hand, all prebook appointments will need a deposit down before I even enter that city again!

Your recommendations are noted and highly appreciated..thank you much beautiful
Old 03-20-2016, 05:38 AM   #7
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderdogIct View Post
I just sucks that Wichita has this reputation. I am sorry neither of you had a good experience.
That was very nice of you..thank you much Underdog!!
I was WARNED about this city, but beings my planned days were nicely booked, I figured time to show my talents to you gentlemen in Wichita.(Hahaha) I showed up as promised with extra tricks in my bag to a dead zone.
Old 03-20-2016, 07:43 AM   #8
badboy45tfm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Sad to hear you had so many no shows. Wichita is becoming the working poor city sad to say and everyone is looking for the 100 special. The local sweet hearts talk about this and say how slow it is and I think some do travel to get more. Hope it gets better for you
Old 03-20-2016, 08:58 AM   #9
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry for your ladies experiences. Sadly, you're not the first to complain of this.
Old 03-26-2016, 10:48 AM   #10
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Apparently its not just hobbyists that are not following through... here's a link to a thread in Requests/ISO about providers doing the same thing...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057955841

It's what happens when engaged in quasi-legal dealings. If some of you providers think that generally broad brushing an entire town with disparaging comments increases your business, like somehow we'll all say... "Geez, I really wasn't going to see her, but now I have to show up so the Doo-Dah has it's reputation defended..." I have some mountain lodges just outside of the city to show you.

It's not too motivating... but I understand some of the providers here will just scratch an entire metro of over 600,000 people off their list... as if its not their marketing, not where or how they advertise... etc.. but just the fault of all the hobbyists in the area

Perhaps like any business, if you find you aren't connecting with your customers, instead of blaming people who are PAYING you, you should instead try to understand why, how you can improve your marketing, or how you can connect with a better clientele who will follow through. That might be a better way to approach it.

Just some thoughts.
Old 09-22-2022, 05:40 AM   #11
feedkarma
Registered Member

Quote:

Be Safe
AA
are you dead set on not coming back to wichita? I saw you there a few times and would like to see you again. Tried to call and text but your numbers must have changed. Sent you a couple of emails but you haven't replied. You did however reply to the message I sent on P411, but sadly I let my membership expire and won't be renewing it so I have no way of seeing your message. Please check your email (alexisaniston@outlook.com) as that's the only way I can contact you.
Old 09-22-2022, 10:56 AM   #12
Guber2113
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Jesus, if I had known someone like you was in town I absolutely would've set up a date. Seems to me like I need to get onto P411
Old 09-23-2022, 07:55 AM   #13
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guber2113 View Post
Jesus, if I had known someone like you was in town I absolutely would've set up a date. Seems to me like I need to get onto P411
You are awesome Guber2113
I believe I responded to you via email explaining my whereabouts these days.

Wishing all you gents a phenomenal weekend!!

One more thing Guber, thanks for the smile
Old 09-24-2022, 07:29 PM   #14
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

this thread is six years old. lol.

PRE COVID.
Old 09-24-2022, 07:46 PM   #15
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women