Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounter Reports - Upstate New York
Encounter Reports - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-19-2023, 08:07 PM   #16
bobmidnight
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I don't generally inquire as to beliefs, but if the lady in question puts out videos about the J-E-W-S and air quotes holocaust, I'll just look elsewhere. But like I said too each his own.

I'm sure she's a big hit with the Aryan crowd for example...
Old 04-19-2023, 09:13 PM   #17
Tj1984
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmidnight View Post
I don't generally inquire as to beliefs, but if the lady in question puts out videos about the J-E-W-S and air quotes holocaust, I'll just look elsewhere. But like I said too each his own.

I'm sure she's a big hit with the Aryan crowd for example...
Exactly. Everyone can do what they want. Let’s just recognize it for what it is. It doesn’t matter what the transaction is. Once you know that someone you do business with is a racist, if that bothers you, you will stop buying from them. If you do continue to be a customer, it’s pretty clear you are not bothered by those views. I have seen her social media and her views are sickening. I would never see her. Each person makes their choice.
Old 04-20-2023, 04:39 AM   #18
jake183792
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonWood71 View Post
Her booty is amazing. And she is so tiny, so cute.
I visited her website and looked closely at her pictures, which, we can safely assume, put her appearance in the best possible light, and, well, she's just another tired old biddy with saggy tits, too many dumb tats and an ass that is nothing worth mentioning.

What am I missing here? Absolutely nothing, it would seem to me.
Old 04-20-2023, 06:47 AM   #19
bobmidnight
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake183792 View Post
I visited her website and looked closely at her pictures, which, we can safely assume, put her appearance in the best possible light, and, well, she's just another tired old biddy with saggy tits, too many dumb tats and an ass that is nothing worth mentioning.

What am I missing here? Absolutely nothing, it would seem to me.
Obviously I wouldn't see her but saggy tits? I don't think so...those babies are less than a year old.
Old 04-20-2023, 08:02 AM   #20
Will3219
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmidnight View Post
Obviously I wouldn't see her but saggy tits? I don't think so...those babies are less than a year old.
you would think since they were so new she would show them off more. like her face, they appear different in every photo
Old 04-20-2023, 10:05 AM   #21
jace68
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Damages?
Old 04-20-2023, 10:34 AM   #22
Tj1984
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jace68 View Post
Damages?
According to Frau Minerva’s ads the damages are 450, plus tips. Plus, your dignity I would say.
Old 04-20-2023, 02:36 PM   #23
ReddyRKnot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
You guys are fucking a hooker
you aint marrying her
Who the fuck cares about her beliefs lol
I had a similar experience with a different lady a few years ago; fortunately for her she spewed her racist rant after the deed was done.
So yea, we’re just fucking hookers, but even us hooker-fuckers need to have enough moral sense left to draw the line here.
Old 04-20-2023, 02:48 PM   #24
JonWood71
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Blah blah blah.... You all lost the moral high ground years ago when you paid a young woman for sex. So to noone in particular in this thread. GFY

( ︶︿︶)_╭∩╮
Old 04-20-2023, 03:06 PM   #25
bobmidnight
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonWood71 View Post
Blah blah blah.... You all lost the moral high ground years ago when you paid a young woman for sex. So to noone in particular in this thread. GFY

( ︶︿︶)_╭∩╮
There's nothing to do with moral high ground my man. She puts it out there that she hates Jews. I'm just letting some people that might be interested know that fact. You keep doing whatever you want.
Old 04-20-2023, 05:34 PM   #26
Fog01
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Wow, I do love the moral high ground stuff for sure. She has declared her disposition, just like the no AA croud. Seems a nice inglurious bastard would pay an extra hundred, pound out her O ring and after nutting ask her how she liked being sodomized by a Jew? Anyway, I dont qualify but would be interested to see how eva braun would respond.just sayin
Old 04-20-2023, 05:45 PM   #27
BaldWestTiger
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

What a weird discussion to bother having here.
Old 04-20-2023, 07:51 PM   #28
tbear4u77
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Well after all the shit over the years that people overlook for pussy it is nice to know that there is finally a line that you can't cross. From hygiene issues, drug problems, being BSC, bad communication skills, terrible tardiness, to hidden cameras, we have finally found something that can't be crossed.

Don't get me wrong I agree with you. Sounds like she is an ignorant racist. Just like any of the other stuff mentioned before make your own decisions. Also don't give me this funding her beliefs shit. 99% of the women you see in Western NY you are funding something that you shouldn't be.

What one of you ought to do is pull a stealth move on her and then in Hebrew whisper in her ear מקווה שאתה אוהב את הדג היהודי השוחה בכוס הגזענית שלך! When she asks what the fuck you just said tell her "I hope you like the Jewish fish swimming in your racist cunt"

I treat all of the providers I am with very well. I have many lines I do not cross and fucking a female version of Hitler is definitely at the top of the list!
Old 04-20-2023, 07:52 PM   #29
heavenlysparrow
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Haha, meanwhile TJ's last three posts were for AMP's. So it's obviously it's ok to support sex trafficking, but...

I'm sure your girl was of age, however, the Chinese are at the top of the list of making this happen. And they are all connected. So if you spend your money in one of them, you are supporting the whole thing.

I bang her, and def. her friend, but they are a little too pricey. GPS for sure.
Old 04-20-2023, 11:42 PM   #30
lovepool
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
You guys are fucking a hooker
you aint marrying her
Who the fuck cares about her beliefs lol
Exactly.

these 'woke ass' kids are fucking nuts with their moral high ground and then supporting Chinese trafficking LOLOLOL
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Foxy Roxy - Rochester - 585-294-1609

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women