Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2023, 05:42 PM   #1
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default How wonderful 9 whole hours with no food or water in 85 degree weather

Unbelievable, only a democrat or sympathizer could be this freaking ignorant.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/25/polit...ons/index.html
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 06:46 AM   #2
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

You are unbelievable.
Only a trumpy would lie about an easily checked stat.it wasn't 85 at any time (10:30-6:30) they were outside. It was over 100 more than half the time.
Not even going ask why you think they're ignorant. Since you came out of the gate lying, you'll just lie more. Going 8 hours in the temps we've been having can easily cause heat stroke if you're working in the sun. You couldn't do it and the oil industry wouldn't try to make you.
The idea the governor would sign a bill allowing employers to deny water breaks is a true red state action.

A sympathizer?
Not that!
You don't even make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Unbelievable, only a democrat or sympathizer could be this freaking ignorant.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/25/polit...ons/index.html
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 08:00 AM   #3
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Show your provable link where it reached 100 degrees any time the day the clown did his clown show. No one has denied workers water. Why are you parroting that left wing lie? Your easily provable weather in DC is comical.
Old 07-28-2023, 08:20 AM   #4
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

You are unbelievable.
Only a trumpy would lie about an easily checked stat.it wasn't 85 at any time (10:30-6:30) they were outside. It was over 100 more than half the time.

He was in DC, not Austin, Texas. Show where it reached 100 degrees at any time in D C 7/25/2023. You can’t because it didn’t. By the way Hakeem the Dream went without food or water for 24 hours and played a pro basketball game during his time of fasting. The man being from Texas the temperature that day was like walking into an air conditioned room
Old 07-28-2023, 12:15 PM   #5
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

I was wrong about the location.

I was correct about the conditions in Austin.

Thanks for including a comparison between a professional athlete and a politician/desk jockey. I'm sure it has significance in some discussion somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
You are unbelievable.

He was in DC, not Austin, Texas. Show where it reached 100 degrees at any time in D C 7/25/2023. You can’t because it didn’t. By the way Hakeem the Dream went without food or water for 24 hours and played a pro basketball game during his time of fasting. The man being from Texas the temperature that day was like walking into an air conditioned room
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 12:58 PM   #6
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post

Thanks for including a comparison between a professional athlete and a politician/desk jockey. I'm sure it has significance in some discussion somewhere.
I live in Texas so I knew you didn’t know the facts (location) of the incident. Before he ever played basketball he did those things. I think it gets hotter than 85 where Hakeem migrated from. If you bothered to open the article the picture should have made you aware they weren’t in Austin, but you chose to try and insult someone by the use of your google abilities.
I live less than 90 miles from Austin so I am aware of its daily temperatures.

Had he done that stupid deed on the State capital, then at least he could have said he did something . Come on man there is a vast difference between 85-89 degrees and 100-105 degree day. So it was a stupid to compare that to any outdoor profession.
Old 07-28-2023, 01:03 PM   #7
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post

It’s over 1500 miles from Austin to DC, how you you being right about Austin temperatures filter into the equation???

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women