Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-29-2023, 04:30 PM   #1
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36
Default 'Incontrovertible Evidence of Joe Biden's Corruption Is About to Made Public'

So says Greg Kelly... plenty of evidence this isn't click bait.

This will be good...
Old 08-30-2023, 12:33 AM   #2
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Will be a nothingburger. This ass hat is the new dipshit tucker. That recording with Porowhatever the fuck his name is doesn't even sound like biden.
Old 08-30-2023, 05:10 AM   #3
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I dearly hope that this is not another "Release the Kraken!" moment.

Wehave been deeply disappointed before.
Old 08-30-2023, 05:21 AM   #4
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

This bullshit will be even less than a ‘nothing burger’!…That link was a total waste of 9 mins of my life…The opening 30 seconds says it all, “There is a tape, I am told”…That mother fucker hasn’t even heard what he is reporting on, but “…it will be revealed between Sep 5 - Oct 31, by Halloween…”

Well, Trick or Treat, get back to us then when you have something meaningful and substantive to report!!…Holy fuck, this bullshit reeks of Joseph McCarthy in the 50’s exposing Communists in our country with “I’ve got the evidence right here in my briefcase…”, which he never produced…Good lord…And the Biden person stating something about phone calls being just weather chit chat. They don’t even disclose what that piece was about, the phone calls to who?.. Who cares!! Where is the ‘Incontrovertible’ exposure of whatever, who the fuck knows, but oh, we will know by Halloween from the source, “…I can’t say if the source is in the government or not…”

Well fuck Drama host, your source sounds more like Mike Lindell than anyone credible, this coming from a Trump hating RINO Republican who would love nothing more, other than OrangeMan going to prison, than to see China Joe go away, too!

What a stupid fucking thread…You MAGA Cranks need to put up or shut up with your conspiracies!!
Old 08-30-2023, 09:10 AM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The liberals will keep supporting Biden regardless of what is uncovered.

One day he will shit his pants right in the middle of trying to read his note cards, , and they will swear someone stepped in some dog shit.

It is really getting to be entertaining watching all of the Liberal Media and that stupid cunt Press Secretary try to defend the indefensible.
Old 08-30-2023, 03:23 PM   #6
royamcr
Valued Poster

All this bullshit about biden this biden that. Guess who isn't the fucktard with 90+ charges over 4 indictments so far. Keep supporting and worshiping your piece of shit orange clown and we'll be laughing uncontrollably when he is in a matching orange jumpsuit. Hope they have matching orange diapers for the shit bag.

I don't give a fuck if Biden is investigated, have at it. I won't lose a minute of sleep over it. Ya'll cultist traitors are just desperate for dirt that sticks on biden to justify the orange clowns behavior.
Old 08-30-2023, 06:16 PM   #7
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
All this bullshit about biden this biden that. Guess who isn't the fucktard with 90+ charges over 4 indictments so far. Keep supporting and worshiping your piece of shit orange clown and we'll be laughing uncontrollably when he is in a matching orange jumpsuit. Hope they have matching orange diapers for the shit bag.

I don't give a fuck if Biden is investigated, have at it. I won't lose a minute of sleep over it. Ya'll cultist traitors are just desperate for dirt that sticks on biden to justify the orange clowns behavior.
That's right 90 charges and 4 indictments and he'll still run for president get nominated and probably win. If that happens Trump better put some of these anti American assholes out of circulation that includes George Soros, Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates and a host of Congress men and women. If not this country as we know it is finished. It's already half way there.
Old 08-30-2023, 09:15 PM   #8
royamcr
Valued Poster

No way that fucktard wins. I've said before and still stand by it. He is gonna permanently leave the country, maybe be roomies with Snowden.
Old 08-30-2023, 09:54 PM   #9
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
No way that fucktard wins. I've said before and still stand by it. He is gonna permanently leave the country, maybe be roomies with Snowden.
You're chasing a ghost with that thought.
Old 08-31-2023, 04:04 PM   #10
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

it would be funny if not so sad

and if it didn't mean so much to the country

but everything the dimocrats deny has proven true

and everything they proclaim has been proven false

i cant believe they are that stupid

the reason has to be found elsewhere

is it envy, greed and avarice

is it a desire to control

do they really have that much disgust for good and truth and honesty

is it a hatred of america and its protections for the minority and its constitution

maybe some have on of the above and some have some of the above and some have all the above

but regardless, these things are found in the dimocrat party in large quantities
Old 08-31-2023, 06:27 PM   #11
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
it would be funny if not so sad

and if it didn't mean so much to the country

but everything the dimocrats deny has proven true

and everything they proclaim has been proven false

i cant believe they are that stupid

the reason has to be found elsewhere

is it envy, greed and avarice

is it a desire to control

do they really have that much disgust for good and truth and honesty

is it a hatred of america and its protections for the minority and its constitution

maybe some have on of the above and some have some of the above and some have all the above

but regardless, these things are found in the dimocrat party in large quantities
Control is the main feature in just about everything they do. What we are already witnessing with the Democratic Party is no accident. With Democrats in Office on all levels of Government more incidents like the Fires in Maui will continue. They will destroy many cities and even whole States to establish a different way of life in America. The concept of 15 Minute Cities is very much a part of their plan. As more control is obtained there will be no need for Elections they will manipulate everything and "We The People" will have no recourse. Everything important to us will be controlled or manipulated by the Government. They will achieve their objectives by the use of "Social Credit Scores". Hawaii particularly Maui was devastated. They will rebuild Maui as a 15 Minute city they will use Maui as a templet for the rest of the Country. To those who find this appealing keep voting for Democrats.
Old 08-31-2023, 06:58 PM   #12
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Control is the main feature in just about everything they do. What we are already witnessing with the Democratic Party is no accident. With Democrats in Office on all levels of Government more incidents like the Fires in Maui will continue. They will destroy many cities and even whole States to establish a different way of life in America. The concept of 15 Minute Cities is very much a part of their plan. As more control is obtained there will be no need for Elections they will manipulate everything and "We The People" will have no recourse. Everything important to us will be controlled or manipulated by the Government. They will achieve their objectives by the use of "Social Credit Scores". Hawaii particularly Maui was devastated. They will rebuild Maui as a 15 Minute city they will use Maui as a templet for the rest of the Country. To those who find this appealing keep voting for Democrats.

Still spreading the tin foil hat wearing regimes conspiracy theories about Maui I see. Very sad.
Old 08-31-2023, 08:26 PM   #13
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Trump will revel it when he's reinstated in 2021. Oh, typo..20210 The tin foil hat club here is riding the titanic to the bottom, it's not even entertaining anymore. Even Bambi Sparkles seems to have scrounged up enough pennies from his mom's basement to buy a clue that it was/is all a scam aimed at the weak minded and/or poor to make the orange ass money.
Old 08-31-2023, 08:47 PM   #14
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Annndd still no facts.
Only a really really stupid fisher man would fish without a hook for days and weeks and years. All they are catching is really really stupid brainless skanky inbred fish that are salty as fuck and the salty rusty bots with no intelligence programs

Biden b owning all law enforcement and all counts that crow don't own
Old 08-31-2023, 09:09 PM   #15
earthlink
Valued Poster

Plenty of theories....just no evidence
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women